Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest copy of "NEW" magazine is out now!
In this week’s issue, we’ve got exclusive pictures and an interview with Katie Price as she hits back and says "my boobs are massive and I love them!"

Get your copy today, only 3.2 million!

old dog.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Meanwhile over on her Facebook attention seeking post.......I've found her a nooooo egg, woo hoo, I love it. Do you love it??? Naked Rodney has competition.
How romantic , I've always wanked over you . Shakespeare had nothing on these modern day men .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Harvey doesn’t really have insight into his size, strength or why he gets angry, he really doesn’t have that level of mental capacity. It is unfortunate that he has been allowed to get huge and spoilt by KP with no boundaries but he has a severe developmental delay which means he only understands simple concepts. If she had bothered having boundaries and simple rules for Harvey, things might be different but she did not. Cos she feels guilty and just wants him to love her, he is manipulated by KP into being her validation as a good mum and someone who will always love her because of that severe developmental delay he doesn’t understand any of the complexities of life. He ought to understand the basics that you can hurt someone but it’s not clear whether SHE ever taught that to him when he’s at home. What she did do was leave him with a never ending schedule of nannies carers and boyfriends instead of focusing on what’s best for him and all the other kids she keeps having
She was rarely there to teach him anything. He was passed around to whoever was available to look after him. Most of the time, these people were not paid & were not bothered about him. They were just 'baby sitters' not carers. AFP would turn up, give him his medication & injections & shoot off. He was left listening to the TV & shoved unhealthy food that was in the fridge. We know from Joanna, the groom, that she was left to look after Harvey on many occasions when he was little. Various house keepers over the years & her friends or people employed by her. Nobody with the qualifications to look after a disabled, poorly child. He had no guideline or set routine.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I cant see ITV having Kipper on any TV programmes ... I think they have nailed the door shut
After all that BS about the hoardes of Saaaarrrf Affrikan Wapist Hijackers that ITV failed to protect the bewful Her from, well I sincerely doubt they'll be offering her airtime ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the blinking eck is this old tripe?
Tell you what that is, that’s me cancelling Katherine Ryan 😁 Always felt she was a bit off, but couldn’t put my finger on it, often ruins most of those comedy panel shows I watch, rarely found her funny, now I have to classify her as a deluded idiotic c*nt

“tragic Greek hero" and "wonderful mother", yeah right 🤦🏽‍♀️

So Katherine Ryan…

E9A0CA3E-0C44-48CA-988D-F1417B8D9FB1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Around £300 per night. Rymi must be loaded to treat a poor, poor bankrupt to such luxury.

View attachment 2010701
I know they haven't been there the whole 3 weeks, but on average, £300 a night for 21 days is £6300 then add on the £12000 for flights, and say £50 a day minimum on food and drink at £1000, and all the internal flights island hopping....that's a £23,000 holiday (give or take a few grand). Bankrupt, my hole!
---
I've never heard of her, mind you if it's on the TV I probably wouldn't have as I rarely watch it. :)
She's a Canadian gobshite. You're missing nowt by not watching her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
How romantic , I've always wanked over you . Shakespeare had nothing on these modern day men .
"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"
OR
"Nah I'll just jack-off in me muvva's avocado bathroom over a 25 year old photo of yers......... Innit "

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Helena I remember something that a well known poster said about how she picked a cat up and threw against a wall,was it the troof who worked for her for quite awhile?Thisvwas quite awhile ago,she had quite a lot of ☕I’m sure Willow will remember.
Sorry I don't. I know Harvey whacked a cat off the table & shouted F'Ing. ???? what ever the cats's name was :poop: The poor thing screamed out in pain. We were mortified. We tried to find the cat, but it had disappeared. Madam was getting ready, not even in same room as H, (she was upstairs)while we were all standing around waiting for her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Price has always tried to control the narrative as far as her kids are concerned. I remember during the marriage with Kieron she was desperately trying to push a story the B&J were ‘feral’. They clearly werent, but it suits her tabloid inches if people clap back at her for being a mum to children who were tough work. Th saving grace of B&J is Michelle. They were inserted into a family unit that was structured and protected. Harvey, thank god for that college. He isn’t being shipped from pilar to post with the circus that is Prices life. He has structure, continuity and borders.
She will remain untouchable by the courts. Five children, the Priory, no one will bring her to book for anything she does, or doesn’t do. If Kieron has any sense he will go non contact with Price, use social services to arrange visitation, and not be present during handovers. She has justnine years left to torture him and Michelle. The kids will make their own paths.
I have thought( for a long time), that the only way to deal with her is to employ the Peter Andre approach.Which is to interact with her as little as possible.Unfortunately KH does not have the financial means to go down the legal route every time she kicks off. I also realise that the dynamics are different with young children.
Meanwhile over on her Facebook attention seeking post.......I've found her a nooooo egg, woo hoo, I love it. Do you love it??? Naked Rodney has competition.
I.Offensive and crude..... yet the shade is subtle.
“............even now”
KP will think it’s like love poetry.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Years into the future, an amazing discovery is unearthed. The year is 2023 and many of these odd species have been found.

dug up.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The latest copy of "NEW" magazine is out now!
In this week’s issue, we’ve got exclusive pictures and an interview with Katie Price as she hits back and says "my boobs are massive and I love them!"

Get your copy today, only 3.2 million!

View attachment 2010745
What an inspiring bunch they are for International Women's Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wasn't there a bit of a debate about that at the time as to whether we thought it was a guy or girl?
---

I could easily afford it, and some days I do think about having a tummy tuck or lipo, but then I think why on earth would I put myself through a general anaesthetic just for vanity? It can and does go wrong, and I worry it would be God's punishment for me being so vain! I do color my hair though, not ready to embrace the grey yet. And I did get my teeth straightened a few years ago, but that's as far as I will go.
I might have some minor things done if I had the money but as you say some of these things are serious surgeries and can have complications. I don't really care what people choose to have done if it makes them happy but there's a difference with someone like KP, her whole life revolves around it and she's obviously deluded in thinking so many surgeries are a good thing.

Reactions: 21
Ooooh la la, had a big rant on The Daily Fail article yesterday about this Thai holiday, a complete puff-piece, where they failed to mention she had been there for nearly 4 weeks now, saying she had taken the kids for half-term only, but just read the Scum’s take. No mention of half-term in their piece, instead they’ve taken the angle about how expensive it all is, ending it with this little dig below, pointing out Crawl was there, not saying it was just for half-term, a pop about Bunny’s hair and finally mentioned she‘s a bankrupt on this ‘expensive’ trip. Oh they are so out to subtly get her, there no friend at The Scum these days Skank, convinced they will report fully on her misdemeanours at the BH, The Scum are closing in on you Skank 👊🏾😁….

The star was photographed in the Thai capital Bangok with Carl Woods - alongside her children Jett and daughter Bunny, eight.
While out there, Katie came under fire for her daughter's elaborate hairstyle.
The mother-of-five, who was once worth a whopping £45million, was declared bankrupt back in November 2019.

Kylie I've had enough of you 😉😘 you keep getting my hopes up that the media are turning on her and that karma is coming and it's all about to come crashing down.... and then the bleep finds another loophole and weasels out of it 😭
Stop doing this to me! My heart can't take it!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Helena I remember something that a well known poster said about how she picked a cat up and threw against a wall,was it the troof who worked for her for quite awhile?Thisvwas quite awhile ago,she had quite a lot of ☕I’m sure Willow will remember.
I don't remember that Dolly, I'm sure someone will though!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry I don't. I know Harvey whacked a cat off the table & shouted F'Ing. ???? what ever the cats's name was :poop: The poor thing screamed out in pain. We were mortified. We tried to find the cat, but it had disappeared. Madam was getting ready, not even in same room as H, (she was upstairs)while we were all standing around waiting for her.
As much as I love animals if I had a son who acted like that I wouldn't have any pets. But it's her too, we all saw on MM where the fencing was being done the drive was open so the poor souls could run off into the road. I had a neighbour a few doors up I reported because Like me they had a Chihuahua that would be free to run up and down the road! It really made me angry, a busy road like ours and the tiny thing free to roam the place. Bloody irresponsible.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Tell you what that is, that’s me cancelling Katherine Ryan 😁 Always felt she was a bit off, but couldn’t put my finger on it, often ruins most of those comedy panel shows I watch, rarely found her funny, now I have to classify her as a deluded idiotic c*nt

“tragic Greek hero" and "wonderful mother", yeah right 🤦🏽‍♀️

So Katherine Ryan…

View attachment 2010766
I tolerated her at first, thought she was vaguely amusing. I switch off anything she is on now though. She’s another plastic who lacks empathy. Horrid!

Reactions: 18
I don't know if this has ever been posted on here. I found it after The Steeple Times was mentioned on the Stephen Bear thread. It was posted back in 2022. It made me laugh anyway and it never hurts to review her awful history and lies...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.