Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, shitting myself at doing this on such a prolific thread but here I go!

Congratulations @flowerpotno7 for the winning thread title!

Previous thread here:

Keep on Krustying!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Good job on starting the new thread.

I do wonder what tit Skanky will be in upon her return, assuming she is coming back.

Reactions: 19
Recap:

KP is still out in Thailand, flaunting her huge knockers every chance she gets​
Bunny and Jett are still with her, entering their fourth week now, no sign of any schooling being done, instead Bunny is getting stupidly long braids and nails and tit
The stalking charges against Kieran have been dropped, Kipper is not happy​
Coal is in the UK and partying hard with some reality/Z list stars​
What have I missed?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
So given that Peter said he has known Claire for 30 years she must be in her 50s at least. She looks darn good for her age, and 100 times better than skanky that's for sure!

Reactions: 53
Where's this fallout with Rymi been seen peeps? :D
Just speculation at the moment lovely. She posted her personal email about collabs (rather than Oats So Social), maybe signalling she's pissed off that SB is out with Rymi's Z listers. The narc rage will have to go somewhere after today's events, maybe Slymi is the lucky recipient.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Afternoon all 😘

I would just like to say that the wheels in the family courts are slow, having just been through something very similar to KH the amount of visits reports talking to the children listening to their wishes and returning more than once I can say hand on heart it is nerve racking.

Just because KH isn’t saying anything doesn’t mean it isn’t happening, also please don’t think silence is a weakness it is the best course of action for KH to take. He has an inner strength because his silence (to me) shows strength and courage because it would be so easy for him to run his mouth as Skank has.

Happy Sunday 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 78
As we now know no professional outlet will touch her with a barge pole.
So she's on the beg for colabs on it's insta. Rim Me has obs fallen out of favour for now.
I wonder if she's deleting the insta rants or Edna or even Daniel the puppet master is.
She can't stop having a pop at Kieran can she? She's bleeping raging I bet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the fred, Webby. I couldn't be arsed recapping her toddler tantrums today. I thought about it then lost the will to live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just speculation at the moment lovely. She posted her personal email about collabs (rather than Oats So Social), maybe signalling she's pissed off that SB is out with Rymi's Z listers. The narc rage will have to go somewhere after today's events, maybe Slymi is the lucky recipient.
Thank you. So she's not so mentally fragile as she can manage all her work enquiries, can't go to court but can deal with managing herself!
---
We’re guessing something has happened from this post earlier, she ain’t got a clue how to manage anything let alone her failing ‘career’ 😁

View attachment 2006088
Thanks Kylie! Nice message from Katie 'Me mental elf is tewwible/ best caweer woman evva' Price 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Still on the worlds most child unfriendly holiday, doing the same thing she’s done on the last 3 holidays which is drink and get tattoos

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Michelle playing with fire here, no matter how triumphant they feel about the stalking charge being dropped (rightly so), and how awful we know KP is (including KP alleging them of abuse which I believe never happened) - WHY post on social media referring to the very person you have a restraining order on and are scared of?

Kieran needs to have a chat with her, this is seriously immature and also unwise for her position if KP breaks the RO again. Losing respect for her over this, she's putting point scoring over J&B.

I know some of you won't agree with me, and that's fine. I just feel quite uneasy about this now. Obviously this doesn't take away from the fact that KP is a horror and the kids would be better off with KH and MP, that ongoing situation is far worse. I'm just questioning MP judgement and motives now a bit more than I was

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.