Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How I feel with all my children - by grabbing them from their home and running away with them to a strange place you mean??
.....and then dunking them in a bowl of water.... I hate to say it but monkeys and apes are probably better mothers than she'll ever be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Some more classics Amy could belt out at Harvey's 21st:
Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene Part 1
Blue - Breathe Easy
Radiohead - My Iron Lung
Berlin - Take My Breath Away
And one for Skanky.
Iron Maiden...........666 the number of the beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Brilliant idea Crow! I’m also not good. I’ve got an ulcer on my good eye whilst on my holiday. Got to leave my William Morris adorned cottage to drive two hours to hospital eye clinic. Local hospital wouldn’t see me yesterday. It hurts like mad, I’m grumpy and wondering if I’m going to need a yellow Labrador. Kipper’s got the right idea. I may just skip the hospital and dash off to the local tattoo shop when it opens… perfect band aid!
I might have a tattoo of Kipper’s knee pre tattoo on it.
I hope you get some energy and feel better Crow. It confounds me how Kipper seems immune to illness with her lifestyle. Sending love and to all my tattle friends. 💚
Hi Squirrel, so sorry about your eye I had one It felt like glass in my eye had to put drops in for 48 hours every hour, the doctor said it missed my retina by a mm so to take it seriously, as I was moaning I'd have to wake hourly through the night, at least you've got treatment quickly. Take care.
I was wondering what skanks like if the kids are ill, my narc Mum would rage at us and say we were making it up and get on with it, yet if she was ill we'd wait on her hand and foot. Imagine by the way she was after surgery, I'm sure she enjoyed seeing the looks on the kids faces when she looked like frankenstein, instead of being worried it could traumatise them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dear Michelle and Keiron ..... if you're reading here, can you please STOP posting these ` offensive ` photos of your love and sheer happiness on IG🤚🤚 ... in case it ` twwwwiiigers ` that bleep pwicceee .... and damages her ` mentwwwal ELF ` further ... this is very unfair of you both to be shoving all this in her face .... in case you didn't get the memo, you must walk on eggshells, kiss her manky arse forever and not live your life, because it will upset her, it really isnt on, that you guys are HAPPY and clearly in LOVE :rolleyes: ` twwwwigers twwwwigers ` everywhere ... this must STOP now ... Kind thanks, in advance 👀👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Lovely Rosie, I did think that afterwards - now she knows she needs to be back within 28 days. I doubt she can count up to 28 though, so we should be safe enough!
She probably can't but one of the pricey bleep clan can and might tell her. If she was arrested at the airport, I would literally jump for joy!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks Cakky.Hilarious isn’t it.Do you think she actually believes this?After all the bad stuff she has done?
The delusion is real.
Oh yes, no doubt, she lives in some sort of fantasy world with rainbows and fluffy things.🌈🧸

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isn't this the guy and his wife they met up with when they went to watch Jett play football, when she first had J&B (back in November I think)?
That was probably the only time this bleep ever went to one of J's football matches and she still made it for her own benefit... bagging freebies and posting for attention.

• Sad
When is the 28 days up I thought they went out on the 12th so will be up on the 11th
So should be coming home at the latest Thursday/Friday I would love her to stay longer

Reactions: 18
Can I politely disagree please. I have seen him being cruel to animals. He has a very nasty temper. I'm not sure if that's to do with his illnesses, the way KFP has encouraged him (maybe a bit of both, especially with the swearing - I've heard her calling people the C word & Harvey does use it a lot). And while I don't like to go against what people say who seem to be in the 'know' , Harvey was involved in the death of poor Rolo. KFP has had real problems in making sure, when the kids were little, that Harvey wasn't left alone with the babies. I have seen him physically attack Princess, lashing out & hurting her. So, he is very violent. We can all see what he is like from his behaviour on the TV shows & the smashed walls, doors, TV's & IPads. He doesn't limit his anger towards inanimate objects.
I have no doubt he's a difficult person to be around. He's got learning difficulties that were most likely caused by his mother during pregnancy. As well as mental and physical disabilities, he's been raised terribly. Skanky is to blame for this. I feel sorry for him as he clearly doesn't understand what he's doing wrong, how to express emotions or handle situations. It's not cute, it's just very sad to see.
The situation now suits skanky perfectly. She does nothing for him but can wheel him out whenever she wants to claim "he's a credit to me!".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Sorry if this has been mentioned, too many pages to go through but have you seen that Claire Powell follows SB 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Hey Lula I'm in the US too ( well normally but in the UK at the moment). Did you say you live in Austin? If so fellow Texan here from Houston.
Aww, bless you having to be here now. I'm over in Florida-Gainesville to be exact (the big state uni is here).

I imagine you must miss home very much, and there must've been quite a cultural shock going from the UK to Texas, of all places! I've always enjoyed (and agreed with) your posts, Mrs Pig. Please stay cool and safe over your way (and should you ever find yourself in Florida, we should grab a tea/coffee, yeah? 😉).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Doesn't make any sense, WhatsApp is tied to your phone number. Slymi boasting about his new iPhone 14.
You can log into an old number on a new phone and number but you need access to the other phone to receive the verification code. As you can also log in on your laptop etc that way!

He is trying to flaunt that he has a shiny new phone.

I got a shiny new iphone last week with my new job and I didn’t even have to pay for mine. Eat that Slymi!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can I politely disagree please. I have seen him being cruel to animals. He has a very nasty temper. I'm not sure if that's to do with his illnesses, the way KFP has encouraged him (maybe a bit of both, especially with the swearing - I've heard her calling people the C word & Harvey does use it a lot). And while I don't like to go against what people say who seem to be in the 'know' , Harvey was involved in the death of poor Rolo. KFP has had real problems in making sure, when the kids were little, that Harvey wasn't left alone with the babies. I have seen him physically attack Princess, lashing out & hurting her. So, he is very violent. We can all see what he is like from his behaviour on the TV shows & the smashed walls, doors, TV's & IPads. He doesn't limit his anger towards inanimate objects.
I’m just catching up so forgive me if this has been said and/or is incorrect. Do I recall an interview with Frankentits herself or maybe it was here that she had a genuine concern about H and his aggressive behaviour to the younger kids, either P&J when younger or to J&B…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You mean Crawl space.🤣
Oh Dolly I remember years ago seeing a really scary episode of a police drama where some nutter had got into a womans house and was living inside the cavity walls. I can just imagine Sinky crawling around like this spying on her and potential 'new eggs'!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.