Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Afternoon all 😘

I would just like to say that the wheels in the family courts are slow, having just been through something very similar to KH the amount of visits reports talking to the children listening to their wishes and returning more than once I can say hand on heart it is nerve racking.

Just because KH isn’t saying anything doesn’t mean it isn’t happening, also please don’t think silence is a weakness it is the best course of action for KH to take. He has an inner strength because his silence (to me) shows strength and courage because it would be so easy for him to run his mouth as Skank has.

Happy Sunday 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Michelle playing with fire here, no matter how triumphant they feel about the stalking charge being dropped (rightly so), and how awful we know KP is - WHY post on social media referring to the very person you have a restraining order on?

Kieran needs to have a chat with her, this is seriously immature and also unwise for her position if KP breaks the RO again. Losing respect for her over this, she's putting point scoring over J&B.

I know some of you won't agree with me, and that's fine. I just feel quite uneasy about this now. Obviously this doesn't take away from the fact that KP is a horror and the kids would be better off with KH and MP, that is a far worse situation. I'm just questioning MP judgement
I do disagree, she's not contacting Kipper. After months of having awful allegations hanging over him and KP making out to people that he is the worst sort of abuser who has harmed his own children, most people would feel the need to say something. She's referred to a news report of something factual. Personally, I don't see any problem with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Angelic37

VIP Member
Long time lurker ✔
First time poster ✔
It's all Pete you Cunt's fault ✔
Not a fan of KP "but" ✔
Lingo people use on the thread (KP) ✔
"Thoughts?" ✔

Just ignore. They are here to derail and change the narrative. They can't be reasoned with, they will never be won over by reason and rationality. Don't feed them and don't engage. That's what they want.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Tell you what , there has never been a clique on here , this was and is the most friendly thread with the nicest people you could ever meet. We have lost people who are remembered, and everyone who comes on here is welcomed with open arms, we are a family, everyone is welcome,
But to be a Krusty you have to dislike that Skanky bitch, err the clues in the name, don’t come in here slagging off Michelle , Pete , etc , etc. to deflect from that evil bitch , We don’t care, don’t think you can cause a rift between us krusties, WE are solid,
ask em about Peeko,I’m a dickhead, upset most of them, end of the day they’ve got my back, like I said either against that Skanky bitch or with us, if you’re with us you will be family
I came on here when the Sun shut the comments down and the DM rarely put mine up. It’s the only thing I’ve ever been on. Just joined straight in which I suppose now, looking back was probably seen as a bit bolshy . But I’ve never experienced anything negative just nice friendly banter and lots of hilarity. There really are some very witty people on here, plus the few in the know with regular tea.👍. I’m unfortunately going through a health scare atm and coming on here really takes me away from everything. I feel among friends which considering few of us have actually met up is quite something we should be proud of.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 69

plinky2

VIP Member
Just been in Tesco express (little Canfield) and when I opened my phone to use Clubcard the photo of KP’s crotch came up as the last page I viewed. Shit myself in case Daddy Woods or CW was in the queue behind me 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Angelic37

VIP Member
I came on here when the Sun shut the comments down and the DM rarely put mine up. It’s the only thing I’ve ever been on. Just joined straight in which I suppose now, looking back was probably seen as a bit bolshy . But I’ve never experienced anything negative just nice friendly banter and lots of hilarity. There really are some very witty people on here, plus the few in the know with regular tea.👍. I’m unfortunately going through a health scare atm and coming on here really takes me away from everything. I feel among friends which considering few of us have actually met up is quite something we should be proud of.❤
Hundred percent agree with this. I class many on here as genuine friends that I think the world of. I've annoyed a few folk that seem to have thankfully forgiven me because they're awesome. (They know who they are, and I genuinely apologise for being a twat in the past). I too joined in all guns blazing initially, trying to police the thread 🫣😖 I cringe thinking back, but I've never felt unwelcome, I've always felt like this is a safe space with kind, witty, altruistic and amazing people who genuinely care about others and I think the absolute world of. I was supported through my job issues end of 2021 and have been shown kindness when I've shared my messy past.

It's a fantastic escape from reality, even when it's hard to bear what KP puts people through, we all look out for each other.

I'm so sorry you're going through a health scare @Joanna Surrey we've all got you, this shall pass my lovely and I send you love and support. x

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Webster1357

VIP Member
Okay, shitting myself at doing this on such a prolific thread but here I go!

Congratulations @flowerpotno7 for the winning thread title!

Previous thread here:

Keep on Krustying!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Angelic37

VIP Member
I do think Kieran is wet yes for the way he didn’t stop Michelle a long time ago, even sharing her posts on his Instagram.
And look where the kids are now, in KP ‘soul’ care in Thailand Away from everyone who cares about them. You can’t continue poking the beast and expectingnot to get bit. Sadly the kids are suffering because of it.
Are you actually effing going there??? You are blaming Kieran and Michelle for KP's actions and the kids being in Thailand?! Wow. The kids are suffering because of the evil fucking bitch they're unfortunate enough to have for a mother. You are enabling KP's narcissistic and continued abuse of both her kids, and Kieran. I've tried to bite my tongue but with the greatest of respect take yourself back to the Kieran thread and stfu on here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Tanley

VIP Member
What she calls inappropriate messages to a minor was just Keiran desperately messaging his kids. The ones she has stolen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I like your posts generally but I politely disagree on this one. I don't think Harvey is cute either (he's a grown man after all and I hate the way KP infantilises him and he's been badly let down and exploited by her all his life) but neither have I seen evidence that is he 'horrible'. Now if he did kill the dog or harm other animals at the MM I would probably agree, but we don't know that he did. I vaguely recall in a previous thread that PTMe was saying H didn't harm animals and didn't touch Rolo, and another poster (can't remember who) saying that they heard that he had harmed Rolo. So not sure what to believe on this point.
Can I politely disagree please. I have seen him being cruel to animals. He has a very nasty temper. I'm not sure if that's to do with his illnesses, the way KFP has encouraged him (maybe a bit of both, especially with the swearing - I've heard her calling people the C word & Harvey does use it a lot). And while I don't like to go against what people say who seem to be in the 'know' , Harvey was involved in the death of poor Rolo. KFP has had real problems in making sure, when the kids were little, that Harvey wasn't left alone with the babies. I have seen him physically attack Princess, lashing out & hurting her. So, he is very violent. We can all see what he is like from his behaviour on the TV shows & the smashed walls, doors, TV's & IPads. He doesn't limit his anger towards inanimate objects.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Michelle playing with fire here, no matter how triumphant they feel about the stalking charge being dropped (rightly so), and how awful we know KP is (including KP alleging them of abuse which I believe never happened) - WHY post on social media referring to the very person you have a restraining order on and are scared of?

Kieran needs to have a chat with her, this is seriously immature and also unwise for her position if KP breaks the RO again. Losing respect for her over this, she's putting point scoring over J&B.

I know some of you won't agree with me, and that's fine. I just feel quite uneasy about this now. Obviously this doesn't take away from the fact that KP is a horror and the kids would be better off with KH and MP, that ongoing situation is far worse. I'm just questioning MP judgement and motives now a bit more than I was
MP can do what she likes,shes not kierons wife,shes not bunny and jetts mom, she was abused by Skanky in her childrens school grounds, being accused of sleeping with Kieron infront of other mums,children and her own son, when it wasnt true. she has since started a relashionship with kieron and has had to take out a lawful injunction to keep skanky away from her and to prevent her from harrassing her ,which hasnt worked, because skanky has been relentless in her campain of venom, that she still continues to pump her and kierons way. shes had to put up with horrible comments( via the kids) regarding her baby with kieron,shes had letters and now been accused of piegate ( set up by skanky hag) all the while having to care for her children,skankys children,work and see her long term partner also accused of varies crimes( while only wanting to check on his children), shes seen skanky tarnish his reputation, thats affected his buisness and their income and torn there family apart. they have seen no justice from the courts. their little family was torn apart by a woman who is vicious,jealous, mentally unstable and a known liar. if MP wants to give a public support message to kieron, she can and she should. if she wants to like something on SB.s account, she can , she does not have to have a reason for it.( we are not privvy to the whys of these things) . perhaps she just wants to stiff one, to Skanky ( and i wouldnt blame her in the slightest ), perhaps they have a victory over skanky now that skanky is unravelling. when they get those kids back from Thailand, they need to get them both fully checked over by a GP, because there is a reason why she has not come back yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

emmaw28

VIP Member
Just saw this on the Stephen Bear thread… we need a judge like this for KP. PSTD (deliberate spelling mistake 😂) and ADHD and anxiety are no excuse for bad behaviour. Especially when you show no sign of changing your ways. Take note Kipper.

3C762A0B-B40B-47C8-A7C8-89C07084046B.png

• Heart
Reactions: 57

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Thank you @Smil
I’ve liked both MrsB and your posts as I kinda agree with both of you, even though you both coming from differing points of view. I can see how frustrated M must be, and gee I don’t think I have the patience to be quiet, not sure I could refrain from hitting out, but at same time I don’t think it’s helping things with what she’s doing …..the last 24 hours are making me very confused, I don’t know what to think half the time now 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I blame @DC16 she went on hols and it’s all gone bonkers….we joke every time she goes away something big happens, but seriously, it really really really does…too much coincidence now, I might have to compile a conspiracy theory about DC and things kicking-off when she’s on her hols 👍🏾😁
Thank you for providing the meaning of WUM, I didn’t get to thank you on the last Fred x.

If someone falsely accused Mr Jaynie of any crime, you can guarantee I would be shouting it from the rooftops if he was cleared, why shouldn’t Michelle do the same! Especially if the accuser had been shouting accusations across social media as well. I may even think about taking out a full page advert to spread the news. As for Michelle liking CW’s posts, it’s just a like. Why does her liking a post have to be anything other than Michelle liking a post. This attitude that Skanky’s targets have to live quiet lives to avoid her vitriol and bile is victim blaming at its worst. Why should anyone have to tailor every aspect of their life so as not to cause a thin skinned, bitter, vengeful narcissist to react? You’ll be telling women it’s their fault they are raped for walking outside after dark next. Let’s put the blame and responsibility for Skanky’s behaviour firmly where it belongs, with Skanky. Skanky and Skanky alone is responsible for her behaviour and her actions and reactions, no one else but The Skank. It doesn’t matter what photos are posted of the kids, or what anyone says or does, the blame for Skanky’s outbursts lies with Skanky. Telling people they can’t live their life as they normally would because ONE person gets offended by that person’s normal life is not a reasonable response or expectation to place on anyone. Please can we stop victim blaming it’s 2023 ffs! I’m not trying to police the thread, it’s simply my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Facehugger

VIP Member
Its absolutely ridiculous and boring as fuck . If you disagree with the ones on this thread who think they run it your a flying monkey. 😴🥱
I don't think any of the posters on here think they 'run the thread' at all. That's a ridiculous statement. We all have discussion here, one way or the other, but this is not a KP ( or her clan) rave thread is it. 🙄🤷

• Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Katie Price#256: Is KP starting to unravel? She seems reluctant for homeward travel.

• Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
I think it was either the 12th or 13 Feb they were on the flight.
This is going to be a lengthy post but if KH reads here, this may be of use to him.

It is a criminal offence under the Child Abduction Act 1984 for a person to take a child under the age of 16 abroad for more than 28 days without the appropriate consent. In this case, KFP would require the consent of KH as he is the father of the children and has PR.

For anyone who plans to take a child out of the country for more than 28 days, appropriate consent is required. If KH was to refuse consent KFP could still apply for permission from the court (Unlikely KFP would do this though). If consent is not received through either channel, you are breaking the law.

KFP could argue that she didn't know this and would have three defence options available to her.

1. She believed that KH had consented or would have consented if he knew the circumstances (She will play the J&B's mental health needs here)
2. Where she had taken reasonable steps to communicate with KH of her intention to remove the child from the UK. (she could say he had blocked her and she couldn't make contact and she couldn't go through MP as there is a restraining order)
3. KH unreasonably refused consent, however if KH has a child arrangements order (which he very well might have as J&B were living with him full time until recently), this defence is not applicable.

Suppose KH had suspected that KFP was likely to remove the children from the UK for a period of more than 28 days. In that case, he could have applied for a prohibited steps order to prevent the removal of J&B. I suspect if KFP is ever in the position where she plans to take the children on holiday again he would be wise to apply for this.

Thankfully Thailand signed the Hague Convention in 2016, which can assist with their return if KFP decides not to come back, or stays for a significant period of time with no return travel plans. If KFP could establish that J&B were likely to be exposed to physical or physiological harm, or placed in an intolerable situation should they return to the UK then she would have a case to keep them with her. I don't think this applies here and would argue that they are in danger with KFP rather than being returned to the UK.

There are difficulties if KH wishes to use The Hague Convention if J&B don't want to return to their resident country and have attained a degree of maturity appropriate to have their decisions taken into account (usually aged 7 and above). However, I think it would be reasonable to suggest that there has been an element of brainwashing by KFP so they may well say they don't wish to return to the UK. KFP could also argue that the children are now settled in Thailand however I fail to see how this argument would hold any weight as they are living in hotels and not in education and are still, by KFP's admission, on holiday.

KFP would also be breaching contact rights which I believe KH still has.

Legal Aid may be available for KH to secure the return of J&B if it can be proved that they have been unlawfully removed from UK, and to secure their return.

All the above is applicable if J&B are not returned within 28 days as they are then subject to wrongful removal without appropriate consent or wrongful detention if KFP is not returning them within timescale.

If KFP wants to keep them in Thailand for more than 28 days she needs to apply for a Specific Issue Order. I can't see that being granted though.

The court would consider the wishes and feelings of the child, their physical, emotional and educational needs, how the change in circumstances will affect the child and any harm that the child has suffered or is likely to suffer. They also look at how capable the parent (ie KFP) is at meeting the child's needs. The court will also consider the motivation of KFP not returning the children and if it is to effectively stop contact with KH. There must be significant opportunities for J&B to have contact with KH and siblings, and the effect that reduced contact or no contact would have on them would be carefully considered. (Grandparents, siblings, and wider family)

I could go on but I'm sure you get the jist. The 28 day mark is very significant.

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
Recap:

KP is still out in Thailand, flaunting her huge knockers every chance she gets​
Bunny and Jett are still with her, entering their fourth week now, no sign of any schooling being done, instead Bunny is getting stupidly long braids and nails and shit​
The stalking charges against Kieran have been dropped, Kipper is not happy​
Coal is in the UK and partying hard with some reality/Z list stars​
What have I missed?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55