Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if this has ever been posted on here. I found it after The Steeple Times was mentioned on the Stephen Bear thread. It was posted back in 2022. It made me laugh anyway and it never hurts to review her awful history and lies...

The Steeple Times are monitoring skanky, trust me on that one 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Tell you what that is, that’s me cancelling Katherine Ryan 😁 Always felt she was a bit off, but couldn’t put my finger on it, often ruins most of those comedy panel shows I watch, rarely found her funny, now I have to classify her as a deluded idiotic c*nt

“tragic Greek hero" and "wonderful mother", yeah right 🤦🏽‍♀️

So Katherine Ryan…

View attachment 2010766

I think she's one of those people really invested in motherhood and basing her career and jokes around it, She likes to talk about tough times as a single mother, so she's had a bit of knee-jerk reaction about another single mum with a boob job . I find that sort of comedy boring and tedious, like yes, you're not the only person to have a kid love.

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 12.58.46.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it’s a very delicate and worrying state of affairs. I think her mental health is in a very poor place. The surgery she has had looks terrible and she is being publicly mocked in the press and social media, she’s compounding it by adding more and more tattoos. She is probably struggling to look after Bunny and Jett without Cole’s help, and knows she got questions to answer when she returns from social services, the children’s school, potentially the police with regard to a harassment complaint and of course the bankruptcy next month. There may even be criminal charges arising from that also, though we don’t know. I believe she has completed all the community service required in relation to her drink driving but she got a load more awarded in relation to the breach of the restraining order and I don’t know what the status of that is.

On top of that, she has limited future earnings potential from TV work and various sources of income are drying up.

It would also appear that Cole has finally had enough so she is single and her mother doesn’t seem to have made a full recovery.

There’s not an element of her life that’s going well. She’s not seen 3 out of her 5 children for a minimum of 4 weeks.

I can’t imagine the stress of all of the above on one person - anyone would struggle to manage with so much falling down on top of them. But someone who gets through life relying on medication, alcohol and illegal drugs will be in a terrible, terrible place regardless of what she is putting on social media.

As we all know, all of the above has been brought on her all by herself. What I worry about is those two children still being out there with her with all of that up in the air. I worry if they are being fed properly, kept out of the sun, having suntan lotion applied twice daily, keeping up with their reading etc etc etc, not to mention even more worryingly who is looking after them whilst she’s attending beach parties. 🥲 she cannot be in a fit state to look after them. 🥲🥲🥲

BRING THEM HOME KATIE
The article makes out she took the kids just for half-term week, no mention that she’s taken them out of school for 4 weeks now, they know she’s done this, but as usual it’s not mentioned. Bastards are protecting her yet again, instead of exposing her for what she is actually doing to those kids, the media are complicit in harming the welfare of those kids, never ends does it, when will they ever print the truth.
Smiley, Jett's not been in school since the start of November so 4 and a half months!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry I don't. I know Harvey whacked a cat off the table & shouted F'Ing. ???? what ever the cats's name was :poop: The poor thing screamed out in pain. We were mortified. We tried to find the cat, but it had disappeared. Madam was getting ready, not even in same room as H, (she was upstairs)while we were all standing around waiting for her.
Poor, poor cat. Actually really angry at H for doing this. Disability doesn't make it acceptable

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Smiley, Jett's not been in school since the start of November so 4 and a half months!!!
Jett cannot be trusted not to blab so not at school
Ops sorry he has anxiety and trauma and slow
Or could it be KP wants a small version of Harvey
---
Funny how Jett looked happy and enjoyed school and football when he was with his dad

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I don't know if this has ever been posted on here. I found it after The Steeple Times was mentioned on the Stephen Bear thread. It was posted back in 2022. It made me laugh anyway and it never hurts to review her awful history and lies...

I found that sort of amusing, just not the traveller derogatory reference or the writers focus on her having different men, doesn't sit well with me. I think her abuse of others and her various crimes stick out quite well by themselves and I wish more people would pick up on those things.
I'm not trying to police things though, honest gov!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she has been like this with J&B too. She is the 'fun' no rules parent. She creates chaos and then their Dad, or hired help has to deal with it and she will enjoy that fact. There was a video of her and Kris one time eating out and he told J&B off and he said 'Why do you let them behave like that', she didn't care. He walked off.
---

That's another plastic surgery-addicted attention seeker I can't stand. :sick:
I dislike her plastic face even more than KP’s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she hasnt got to attend the BH how does that work then? is it a case of them dishing out what is going to happen regardless if she is there or not?

Reactions: 20
Yes well said. I think everything is transactional for her and like a true narc she 'splits' people into groups, useful or not? Love them because they enable her, hate them if they say no to her or reject her. Jett and Bunny were hated because they are from Kieran, now Bunny is a bit more use because she is willing to act up and get Kipper attention by being a version of her. Jett is too much like his hated father. I think people forget or don't realise people like this exist, they are sociopathic, they don't have love for anyone, it's all about what they can gain, even from their own kids.

I seriously doubt KP was 'given' custody. I think that's lies. If she was ordered by the court to take them then Kieran's arrest would have been valid as he would be interfering in court-ordered arrangements. I think she's invented reasons to take them. Any women's DV charity will tell you to stop visitation if your kids could be in danger, so she's declared there was some. Police and SS have a duty to investigate things, so far 50% of what she's claimed was 'serious' has come to nothing.
I don't think so either. I can say this from experience, my brother in law went through this with his ex wife. The lies were so bold and obvious and yet no one could do anything.
I'll give you the gist.
She refused to comply with the judge's order that BIL was supposed to have the kids that weekend and slammed the door in his face. BIL went back to court and she claimed he was violent. She had called the police on him that same night AFTER he had left. This resulted in an investigation. When it was cleared (a load of BS), he went back to collect the kids on the agreed date and she wasn't home.
They had gone on holiday without telling anyone. She claimed she had "tried to reach him" but couldn't.
He then went back to the courts and got an order from the judge saying if she did not comply, she could have a custodial sentence.
So she then filed a harassment and stalking claim against him. Cafcass, SS, the courts etc had to wait for the outcome... not guilty.
By this point, BIL was heavily in debt and hadn't seen the children in nearly a year! At some point, he gave up and has ceased all contact. This isn't down to not loving or wanting to see them. He had a breakdown and is still in debt. The impact on his mental health was huge.
Oh and he has to pay her nearly £900 for child support every month! The system is a complete joke.
None of what I've said is exaggerated or one sided. Many of her own friends, mutual friends and family members were disgusted by her behaviour. But she doesn't care... She won!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Kylie I've had enough of you 😉😘 you keep getting my hopes up that the media are turning on her and that karma is coming and it's all about to come crashing down.... and then the bleep finds another loophole and weasels out of it 😭
Stop doing this to me! My heart can't take it!
HaHa, to be honest I doubt myself at times when it comes to The Skank, keep thinking she’s finished but as you say the biaaaatch constantly finds a way to keep her 💩 lifestyle afloat.

Sadly so far it’s only really The Scum who’ve turned, Mail and especially The Mirror are still supporting her and failing to report her crimes. I have no time for The Murdoch press, but believe she crossed The Scum over the Slapgate story and now they will have their revenge, my enemy is my friend when it comes to taking down the Skank 😁 Think they will cover the fallout from the BH in a very negative way, they look like they will expose her dodgy dealings and it’s gonna be an eye-opener for many. Hope what is revealed ends her TV career for good, which is on life-support as it is.

Felt quite despondent viewing her Thai trip initially, so worried about the harm she’s doing to those kids and the danger she’s been subjecting them to while she has partied, but luckily it appears nothing has happened to them other than she’s now failing their education. Hopefully they’ll be home soon and surely she will be stopped from ever doing this again. I actually think she’s in serious trouble with various authorities about what she‘s done and doing to those kids, I have to believe it cannot carry on any longer.

Also state of her now, she looks finished, her face and body are so f*cked, all she had were her looks (I never rated her in that department anyway, but many did) and they’ve left the party, never to return. She’s an ageing caricature of a woman now, looks manly with stuck on globes for boobs and numerous bad tattoos on her butchered body, unable to find a new egg, just stuck with the pathetic man-child SB, as he clings on to his dying zeleb status by association for all he’s worth.

Feel quite positive a reckoning is a coming, its all going to come crashing down on her return. I believe again, the comeuppance awaits, it’s arriving soon, biaaaatch is going down 👍🏾😁

1D42EAAD-F37B-4273-A5B9-71D248183173.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Boozed up binbag, Poundland bikey, plastic-not-fantastic wench ! So funny. Such a brilliant article. Can't believe I've not read that before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ah, the delightful 'potty train your babies before they learn to go in nappies' gobshite.
Cannot stand her, no idea how she has achieved anything. No talent, unpleasant, arrogant gobshite.

I've heard she speaks highly of me. 😎
I've just gone right off the stupid 'comedienne'....! If that's what she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she hasnt got to attend the BH how does that work then? is it a case of them dishing out what is going to happen regardless if she is there or not?
Yes. I'm glad she doesn't have to be there. Because she would just pull a sickie and it would be postponed again.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m curious about this too.
I was really cross about her getting out of answering questions in person. I am assuming that any questions( that require an answer)will be fielded in writing by her accountant.

Reactions: 14
Yes. I'm glad she doesn't have to be there. Because she would just pull a sickie and it would be postponed again.
I think the BH realised that KP will find any reason not to attend, so will just have her accountant and lawyer to answer questions
Which they already got so should be able to answer for her

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think so either. I can say this from experience, my brother in law went through this with his ex wife. The lies were so bold and obvious and yet no one could do anything.
I'll give you the gist.
She refused to comply with the judge's order that BIL was supposed to have the kids that weekend and slammed the door in his face. BIL went back to court and she claimed he was violent. She had called the police on him that same night AFTER he had left. This resulted in an investigation. When it was cleared (a load of BS), he went back to collect the kids on the agreed date and she wasn't home.
They had gone on holiday without telling anyone. She claimed she had "tried to reach him" but couldn't.
He then went back to the courts and got an order from the judge saying if she did not comply, she could have a custodial sentence.
So she then filed a harassment and stalking claim against him. Cafcass, SS, the courts etc had to wait for the outcome... not guilty.
By this point, BIL was heavily in debt and hadn't seen the children in nearly a year! At some point, he gave up and has ceased all contact. This isn't down to not loving or wanting to see them. He had a breakdown and is still in debt. The impact on his mental health was huge.
Oh and he has to pay her nearly £900 for child support every month! The system is a complete joke.
None of what I've said is exaggerated or one sided. Many of her own friends, mutual friends and family members were disgusted by her behaviour. But she doesn't care... She won!
This is so, so sad and the ones who will be most hurt are the children by this disgusting behaviour. As a divorced parent I have never said a bad word about the children’s Dad to them. And never would. And vice versa actually.
I read a great book when we split up that said however mad you get, vent to your friends, vent to a counsellor but never to the children.
Obviously it’s different if the other parent is violent or a criminal clearly.
Am so sorry for your BIL’s situation. Depressing and diabolical behaviour from an adult - some people just aren’t fit to be parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.