Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really annoyed me (again) when she spouted 'My mum, who is terminal still, wants to see me settled down wiv Cole and a see me happy with a baby and that's why we're going down the IVF route.'
Yeah -right! As if Amy The Immortal hasn't got enough grandchildren to worry about. :rolleyes:
If forgotten about that.Its funny to think that( for a short time), clan Price were all pro Cole.This reminded me of KP quoting PP as being “ a million per cent “ on board with Cole asking permission to marry her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I suspect she has been formerly told to return the children to KH as per the 50/50 custody which has not altered (but might be after her recent shenanigans) ... the charges against KH have been dropped and I dont believe there was ever an 'investigation' into MP ... I also expect Kipper has to be interviewed by police over KH harassment charge against her
I agree I think it's no coincidence that she apparently prolonged her stay in Thailand, there is something she's trying to avoid. Hopefully it's something that will result in improvements to the children's welfare

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I suspect she has been formerly told to return the children to KH as per the 50/50 custody which has not altered (but might be after her recent shenanigans) ... the charges against KH have been dropped and I dont believe there was ever an 'investigation' into MP ... I also expect Kipper has to be interviewed by police over KH harassment charge against her
They took 3 months to investigate Kieran and the Skank said his phone was SEIZED ( How dramatic 😨😆). So she was reported at the same time and they must be drawing to a conclusion about whether she's guilty of harassment.......just about now..... Fingers crossed everybody! 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She really annoyed me (again) when she spouted 'My mum, who is terminal still, wants to see me settled down wiv Cole and a see me happy with a baby and that's why we're going down the IVF route.'
Yeah -right! As if Amy The Immortal hasn't got enough grandchildren to worry about. :rolleyes:
Does she still think she’s love young dream, happily married with a baby, I think your 25 years too late for that Kipper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They took 3 months to investigate Kieran and the Skank said his phone was SEIZED ( How dramatic 😨😆). So she was reported at the same time and they must be drawing to a conclusion about whether she's guilty of harassment.......just about now..... Fingers crossed everybody! 🍿🍿🍿
Wasn’t her phone seized when she breached the restraining order too 😂 she loves to rinse and repeat stories to suit! bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So, did she get Coles face tattoo covered up or did he see her threat and beg her not to? Pair of bloody kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Not a mention of his sIag of a mother. So why oh why did The Scum just HAVE to put Katie Prices son?? 😡 Not necessary at all. He's clearly trying to distance himself from her so at least respect the lad FFS

• Angry
  • Sad
I also noticed a cryptic inspirational quote on her stories about her “ being a good woman”( Can’t do tech or I would have posted it)
I laughed out loud.Im hoping something is brewing, but not getting my hopes up.
Here we go..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Not a mention of his sIag of a mother. So why oh why did The Scum just HAVE to put Katie Prices son?? 😡 Not necessary at all. He's clearly trying to distance himself from her so at least respect the lad FFS
He seems like a canny lad. I could see him getting a signing for I'm A Celeb this year too, I don't think that he'd be interested in Love Island but he could get it if he wants.

Reactions: 26
Dear God. As if I couldn’t dislike her even more. Irresponsible bint. Makes me wonder about the doggy Rolo that died in a room with Harvey. There was some talk he may’ve been too rough with it, but a reclining chair was blamed. I don’t blame Harvey. I blame the so-called mother who should be watching him.
I do recall in one of her 'shows' Harvey having a meltdown and Skanky screaming at a terrified Jett and Bunny 'get out and get the dogs out too'.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Here we go..
Another example, that shows, there is ZERO self awareness, with her ... in her drugged up, DRUNK ... ravaged, pickled ` pea brain `.... in her ` one ` brain cell .... she does nothing wrong, is misunderstood, all the hate, bile, vindictiveness, jealously ... is because ` others ` hurt her, not her fault of course ( this is firmly the MEEEEEE MEEEEE MEEEEE show, make no mistake ) ... breaking the law ` countless times ` being nasty to most who cross her path, destroying lives ... not paying her fuckin debts ... none of it is down to her ... she's a good ` women ` really :rolleyes: someone, somewhere needs to nail this hideous bleep once and for all ... " HMRC " WHAT THE duck ARE YOU PLAYING AT???? ... you ruin people for less ... REALLY!!! ... at this point, she nothing but a contagious, fungal virus, that wont duck off and keeps returning :mad: ... Id love to smack that ridiculous surgery botched face into next week👊👊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Her bullshit is mind-boggling.... Delusional or what...?!!

'Despite being open about her own enhancements, she has warned her daughters of the danger with social media and getting surgery too young. Katie adds there was no photoshop or airbrushing when she rose to fame.
She said: “I say to Princess how girls who are now in their early 20s, who have lip filler and filler in their faces, and Botox and boob jobs, all look the same. They all filter their pictures. Don’t get me wrong, I love a filter, but I’m confident enough to go without.
"I do my whole Mucky Mansion show without make-up on. I’m comfy in my own skin. Nobody is competition for me, I just think girls go too far these days
.”

Katie Price reckons she's put her kids off plastic surgery after undergoing biggest boob job yet - Daily Record

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Another example, that shows, there is ZERO self awareness, with her ... in her drugged up ... ravaged, pickled ` pea brain `.... in her ` one ` brain cell .... she does nothing wrong, is misunderstood, all the hate, bile, vindictiveness, jealously ... is because ` others ` hurt her, not her fault of course ... breaking the law ` countless times ` being nasty to most who cross her path, destroying lives ... not paying her fuckin debts ... none of it is down to her ... she's a good ` women ` really :rolleyes: someone, somewhere needs to nail this hideous bleep once and for all ... at this point, she nothing but a contagious virus, that wont duck off and keeps returning :mad: ... Id love to smack that ridiculous surgery botched face into next week👊👊
Your posts 😂😂😂😂
I love them! ❤ xxx
---
Her bullshit is mind-boggling....

'Despite being open about her own enhancements, she has warned her daughters of the danger with social media and getting surgery too young. Katie adds there was no photoshop or airbrushing when she rose to fame.
She said: “I say to Princess how girls who are now in their early 20s, who have lip filler and filler in their faces, and Botox and boob jobs, all look the same. They all filter their pictures. Don’t get me wrong, I love a filter, but I’m confident enough to go without.
"I do my whole Mucky Mansion show without make-up on. I’m comfy in my own skin. Nobody is competition for me, I just think girls go too far these days
.”

Katie Price reckons she's put her kids off plastic surgery after undergoing biggest boob job yet - Daily Record
Confident enough without a filter? Every pic is filtered 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.