Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe, just maybe it's no coincidence Cole returns and Kieran's stalking charges have been dropped. Is it possible Cole has seen with his own eyes that Mother of the year really isn't even Mother of the week
I do think we should be clear that there were no charges made. He was released after questioning, and pending a further 'probe' which has also been dropped.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, she'll be 45 in May - it's possible she could get pregnant naturally, but unlikely.
i was pointing out the fact that she as said she as tried IVF with three different guys nothing to do with her age(my older sister got pregnant at age 51 20 years after having her first two kid ,big surprise for her lol)so if she as had to try with three different guys it is more likely that she is the one with the problem(even though most of use suspect that the IVF trying pictures are just that pictures taken outside the IVF clinics

Reactions: 17
it seems unlikely she can get pregnant again she did say she was going for IVF with Alex then again when she was with Kris(they were trying for IVF TWINS according to her)then again said her and Carl were going for IVF(SEE THE PATTERN)unless i suppose she could just be that unlucky that she picks THREE YOUNGER GUYS THAN HER that just can not father kids naturally
That's depending if you believe she was going for IVF in the first place, she probably can still
have kids naturally. Mind you I hope she never has anymore children.

Reactions: 11
If BOTH K&M are being invested for child related issues, then M’s two would also be removed as there would be no protective adult in the home. It’s suspect that allegedly only B&J have been ‘removed’ and placed in KPs ‘soul’ care.
May have already been said, but seeing as police have dropped charges, WHY isn’t KFP being ‘done’ for wasting police time & charged for clearly making out Kieran had done something wrong? She can’t keep causing Kieran all this grief. What’s happened about the online claims she’s made about KH and a young girl, even likening him to Saville? She’s evil & very dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Also, and apologies that I can't remember who said this, but Carl told KP to "sort" the bankruptcy and stop trying to swerve it, apparently. I just can't work him out. He's definitely an absolute bellend. But we KNOW KP's games. He can be a bleep but also a victim, and also have some redeeming qualities. Maybe. I don't think Michelle would like his posts unless he'd done something concrete to help her and Kieran. I could be wrong. Don't come at me lovely Tattlers 🫣
He cannot be entirely manky through and through - look how he is with little Sid!
Compare and contrast with the skank concerning the animals she allows to die or the indifference to AFP's ongoing struggles, much less the damage she is inflicting on her own bloody kids FGS :mad: Actually I can even forgive him for lamping it one because I sure as hell want to punch it's lights out

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
it seems unlikely she can get pregnant again she did say she was going for IVF with Alex then again when she was with Kris(they were trying for IVF TWINS according to her)then again said her and Carl were going for IVF(SEE THE PATTERN)unless i suppose she could just be that unlucky that she picks THREE YOUNGER GUYS THAN HER that just can not father kids naturally
Or she just uses the trying for kids story as money maker. She fell instantly pregnant with KH , no problems. Think leo, KB and SB , have just went along with storylines.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank goodness the police have now dropped the false stalking charges against KH. Now hopefully they can focus on the real crime here, that is Jett and Bunny.

• Heart
Pete, Emily and Claire having a good time last night, looks to me someone is showing them the latest Skank bikini pool photos…and the lols did flow 😁

EE7E01A7-F93B-4F0B-9A19-536E4F247A9B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
May have already been said, but seeing as police have dropped charges, WHY isn’t KFP being ‘done’ for wasting police time & charged for clearly making out Kieran had done something wrong? She can’t keep causing Kieran all this grief. What’s happened about the online claims she’s made about KH and a young girl, even likening him to Saville? She’s evil & very dangerous.
Unfortunately, most forces are too worried about "victim blaming" and real stalking victims not coming forward.

• Sad
  • Wow
I wish the bizzies (police) would give Skanktastic an official warning or something for her false accusations and for wasting their time. The minor that she alleges that Kieran was grooming, the Slapgate fibs, the lies about Kieran stalking. She runs to them to aid her crappy agenda, knowing she is making false reports.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t know much about what is going on but SB was not in Thailand when I saw him Friday night 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
The way she has worded this screams to me like she knows the allegations are false and knows will be unfounded, the at the moment i can’t leave them and goes onto say I will do the next series, so she knows they will be back with Kieran then, Shes used a situation to her advantage where there was little or no proof and used it to hit back at her ex,it really wouldn’t surprise me if she saw the allegation on here about pie gate and used it saying I want it investigated even though I’ve seen no recordings, the evil old crow knows no bounds to how low she will go to hurt people yet screams be kind.
Funny how this 'professional business women' had no issues with canceling all her remaining plaster classes with very little notice and zero explanation last year though isn't it? I guess she forgot all about that .

Reactions: 30
All I can think about is those 2 poor kids caught up in this absolute shitshow. Obviously a lot going on behind the scenes, but what is being played out in public is beyond pathetic. Point scoring, flag waving, immature adults. It's just appalling behaviour.

I can only see escalation now from KP as she knows she's starting to lose on all sides & consequences are on the horizon.

• Sad
My Mum’s best friend got pregnant at 48 .

My Mum was utterly outraged that she was “ still having sex at that age” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Skanky looks to be menopausal to me .
I was always surprised at her ability to get pregnant at the drop of a hat given her lifelong penchant for drugs & alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All I can think about is those 2 poor kids caught up in this absolute shitshow. Obviously a lot going on behind the scenes, but what is being played out in public is beyond pathetic. Point scoring, flag waving, immature adults. It's just appalling behaviour.

I can only see escalation now from KP as she knows she's starting to lose on all sides & consequences are on the horizon.
I agree. KP obviously a complete nightmare on and off social media. Nowhere near as bad as KP or even on the same scale, but MP's recent social media activity (interacting with CW posts) is immature and makes me wonder about her judgement and whether she genuinely has J&B's best interests at heart, J&B witnessed tit from CW and clearly don't even like him FFS.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she is being 'done', hence her delaying their return home?

That's depending if you believe she was going for IVF in the first place, she probably can still
have kids naturally. Mind you I hope she never has anymore children.
You do pick some strange battles. If the Skank could still procreate she would have done so since Kieran. Kids are her moneymakers. No one knows for sure, it's a gossip forum. But judging by what we can see it's highly unlikely she can get pregnant. Combination of her age (less fertile) and lifestyle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My Mum’s best friend got pregnant at 48 .

My Mum was utterly outraged that she was “ still having sex at that age” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Skanky looks to be menopausal to me .
I was always surprised at her ability to get pregnant at the drop of a hat given her lifelong penchant for drugs & alcohol.
Also as KP has had a number of abortions and that can effect fertility

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ive no doubt she made all the allegations up just lkke she does with her false kidnapping claims and Police would be duty bound to investigate to me its another instance of her narcissism or wishful thinking shes a bleeping nasty sly vindictive old bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.