Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she is being 'done', hence her delaying their return home?
I think she is big on avoidance.A policy which has served her well.
When she comes home she will have to deal with unpleasant realities.Or rather, SFP, the accountants, lawyers etc will have to deal with them, but KP needs to make an effort too.
The BH is coming.She has got away without having to appear, but she will be dealing with it’s consequences.Then there is KH,the situation with the children, SS and the question of the MM.
I also wonder about Amy.Whatever I may think of SFP,she has been left to deal with the emotional fall out of that with little support from KFP.
I doubt if she will be done for anything.
The only thing she might be in trouble for are the instas about Piegate and the threat about posting the video. I think she is waiting until the restraining order has run it’s course before doing that.
This may not be a good idea though,as it opens the floodgate for KH to reveal everything he knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wish police would hurry up and complete the investigation about contacting a minor and grooming a minor and clear him

Reactions: 20
Shots fired by Cole & her royal scummiest just can't keep her yap shut can she ?
Some serious comedowns kicking in here. Looks like Skanky's had a bust-up with Rymi and flying solo. No further action for her false allegations against Kieran. And now SB is firing shots, and not just in the sink this time. Her head must be ready to explode right now, just hope the kids aren't caught in the crossfire 😞 I wish SFP or Danny Boy would tell the rotten witch to get her fucked up ass home. Maybe they are. She wouldn't listen anyway.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
A comedown is hard enough on your own but with all this , she'll be back in the priory pdq . Fingers crossed this is actually her downfall. What type of person isn't around to support their Mum who has had major surgery.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I wish police would hurry up and complete the investigation about contacting a minor and grooming a minor and clear him
I highly doubt there IS an investigation. "Contacting a minor" was him trying to reach Bunny and Jett. That's been dropped. Grooming a minor is Skanky banging on about the Co-op girl Kieran sent a text to 6 years ago. The only person who's said he's groomed a minor is the Skank. It's absolute nonsense like everything else she spouts.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I highly doubt there IS an investigation. "Contacting a minor" was him trying to reach Bunny and Jett. That's been dropped. Grooming a minor is Skanky banging on about the Co-op girl Kieran sent a text to 6 years ago. The only person who's said he's groomed a minor is the Skank. It's absolute nonsense like everything else she spouts.
Is she referring to pie gate and alleging B&J were somehow harmed? Not gonna use the 'A' word as doubt they have been

Reactions: 14
Is he about to come out fighting or playing games.... It's all rinse and repeat and currently, he's like the boy that cried Wolf....
It's hard to tell with them but I have a funny feeling he's done this time. I also think he could be the one to ruin her, as, unlike the others, he has a lot of ammo in his arsenal. The other ex's were wet wipes (sorry to say) but Carl has a big nasty streak running through him. We all know he won't take her bullshit lying down. She knows it, too, hence why she's quieter than usual after a split. She's usually flinging tit around by now, like a feral monkey. Probably why she's currently like a tiger ripping apart a wolf with KH...it's the only place she's got to throw her vitriol.

Reactions: 37
It's hard to tell with them but I have a funny feeling he's done this time. I also think he could be the one to ruin her, as, unlike the others, he has a lot of ammo in his arsenal. The other ex's were wet wipes (sorry to say) but Carl has a big nasty streak running through him. We all know he won't take her bullshit lying down. She knows it, too, hence why she's quieter than usual after a split. She's usually flinging tit around by now, like a feral monkey. Probably why she's currently like a tiger ripping apart a wolf with KH...it's the only place she's got to throw her vitriol.
Let’s hope Cole releases his inner bastard.
Would love to know what caused the rift this time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
On one of her many rants, didn't she say two people were being investigated for abuse? Or did I dream this..

Reactions: 18
Ohh it looks like she deleted her last post saying there is other serious investigations taking place 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They can't nick her if she doesn't come back of course. :mad:
Actually I'm wondering if she'll bother to return for the BH if she knows they're going to drop on her finally like a ton of bricks from the 20th storey, to her to just walk away smirking sticking two fingers at everyone is preferable to having to face the music after so long of successfully avoiding it all. That way someone else gets to clear up after her YET AGAIN
I think DC said she doesn’t have to attend the next bankruptcy hearing!😡 So she won’t be in any hurry to return. What does she mean ‘there are other serious’ things? What a creature she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think DC said she doesn’t have to attend the next bankruptcy hearing!😡 So she won’t be in any hurry to return. What does she mean ‘there are other serious’ things? What a creature she is.
I think that is the video thing flan abuse whatever

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.