Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Price and Woods know for sure, when they pretend to split up, their life is monetised. Thousands, literally thousands of pounds in Instagram, backgrid, and social media money.
The only real blessing is that Price cannot have any more children. That’s over for her. So the baby pay day is not going to happen.
Keiron really is a person of either low intellect, or he has something to hide. Why else wouldn’t you fight for your kids?
BIB, how do YOU know she can't have anymore children?

Reactions: 3
You are 44 for fucks sake - behaving like a gormless teenager on IG 🤣🤣🤣

THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING NARCISSISTIC?

ITS ALL ABOUT ME ME ME!!!

is what she should have posted but the spelling is probably a step too far ...... BEST is any easy step for ourselves;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, and apologies that I can't remember who said this, but Carl told KP to "sort" the bankruptcy and stop trying to swerve it, apparently. I just can't work him out. He's definitely an absolute bellend. But we KNOW KP's games. He can be a bleep but also a victim, and also have some redeeming qualities. Maybe. I don't think Michelle would like his posts unless he'd done something concrete to help her and Kieran. I could be wrong. Don't come at me lovely Tattlers 🫣
I personally believe it's immature and unwise of Michelle to be liking and commenting on CW posts.

It's possible that he helped them out by giving evidence in KH favour which resulted in stalking charge being dropped.

However at the same time, we know that the kids are scared of him, they look uncomfortable around him, he's been involved in Slapgate which must have caused extra trauma for the kids, he's in an on-off relationship and has just been on hols with the very person who MP has a restraining order against, he posted the 'tit hitting the fan' picture after KP accused KH of abuse.

She's a 40 year old woman and should butt out of this and think of what's best for J&B and Kieran and have nothing to do with CW. Yes its up to her what she posts on SM, but if she's at this you'd have to question her judgement. If I was Kieran I would not be pleased with this at all, there is a restraining order in place to protect her from KP, WHY would she feel the need to interacr with KP's boyfriend on IG, it could even weaken her own position if KP breaches the RO again

Reactions: 21
Katie Price #255 Cooking programme's down the crapper...what fate awaits our favourite slapper?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Good news.
Was that stuff about 'inappropriate behaviour with a minor' that KP reported to the cops dropped as well? I don't recall a statement being released on that
No idea, I wonder what happened with that Pudding-Gate thing also?

Reactions: 5
I think he's not quite as bad as her. Maybe he has a small shred of decency. That's not particularly hard though seeing as she seems to be a completely unfeeling sociopath!
You’re a better person than me Helena.I think he is just out for himself.
If he does anything and it benefits someone else, It will be not be for altruistic reasons.

Reactions: 10
I do genuinely think that Cole is gay or attracted to trans, that Robbie bloke he hangs round with aswell seems like a closet gay. Straight blokes don't find KP attractive anymore unless they're 60 year old pervs, she's manly and looks just like a cross between those 2 pictured in coles latest grid pic. There's just something proper off about him, I dont get it in this day and age its not a big deal to be gay or into whatever so why does he hide it. And if he's not gay and just likes the plastic look, KP is way down the list of attractive barbie doll wannabes, he's not my type but he's not hideous I'm sure he could upgrade quite easily. I just find it sooooo weird
My gay mate said just by looking at his snarly, over-filtered face you could never trust him in any possible way, so when I nentioned he'd lamped skanky one he just said "not surprised at all".
---
Yes that's what I think happened. Police said they did a 'welfare check'. That's all they can do if one parent keeps kids from the other!
The usual 'source' threw SB under the bus to try and imply it was about him.
---

It is funny not because it involves trans people per se but because all the women he seems to like are so extreme and odd looking! I did always suspect he had a particular fetish that KP filled a need for. ......or Maybe Carl actually wants to be trans himself?
Maybe all that old underwear skank is flogging is HIS? 🤔 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11822705/Police-drop-stalking-probe-Katie-Prices-ex-husband-Kieran-Hayler-arrest-December.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sure Jett and Bunny are bored of their new lifestyle by now. Skanky's voice, Her and Coles arguments, not seeing their friends, 3 weeks in a foreign country, boring photo shoots, tattoo studios, nail saloons, hairdresser's, being left while mummy's out clubbing. All the usual Price fun family holiday.
The other thing that her or the media never highlight is, for such a fantastic Mother, why have her other 2 children never returned to the family loving home of the MM into the waiting Arms of their Mother who just oozes parenting skills and maternal instinct.

Katie, why are all your kids not living with you?
---
Has her and Rymi's beautiful relation ship come to an end

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Katie Price #255 Her TV comeback has been delayed, she’s gone to Thailand to get spayed

• Haha
Reactions: 19
good news for Kieron that the stalking chargers have been dropped,pity it takes 3 months to clear him,wonder what next she will claim he as done just to keep him away from the kids
He cannot have done much in all the weeks she's been in Thailand surely, unless he's been lurking behind coconut palms or in tattoo shop doorways hoping to see his children again :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
BIB, how do YOU know she can't have anymore children?
it seems unlikely she can get pregnant again she did say she was going for IVF with Alex then again when she was with Kris(they were trying for IVF TWINS according to her)then again said her and Carl were going for IVF(SEE THE PATTERN)unless i suppose she could just be that unlucky that she picks THREE YOUNGER GUYS THAN HER that just can not father kids naturally

• Haha
Reactions: 21
it seems unlikely she can get pregnant again she did say she was going for IVF with Alex then again when she was with Kris(they were trying for IVF TWINS according to her)then again said her and Carl were going for IVF(SEE THE PATTERN)unless i suppose she could just be that unlucky that she picks THREE YOUNGER GUYS THAN HER that just can not father kids naturally
Yes, she'll be 45 in May - it's possible she could get pregnant naturally, but unlikely.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.