Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sure ` pete ya bleep ` wouldn't hesitate to hammer the witch ` legally ` should she try her usual crap, doing her best to duck up her daughters life, because of sheer ` jealousy ` ... can just see him with a big smile on his face picking up the phone, talking to his solicitor, he is fortunate to have the funds to keep her at arms length ... don't really much like him, but credit where its due, he is, like Keiron .... a good father

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm sure ` pete ya bleep ` wouldn't hesitate to hammer the witch ` legally ` should she try her usual crap, doing her best to duck up her daughters life, because of sheer ` jealousy ` ... can just see him with a big smile on his face picking up the phone, talking to his solicitor, he is fortunate to have the funds to keep her at arms length ... don't really much like him, but credit where its due, he is, like Keiron .... a good father
Backed up by Claire no doubtā€¦.she waits in the wings, observing like a hawk, try anything Skank and I honestly believe that woman will swoop in with all sheā€™s got to swat The Skank away.

Mess with them at your peril Skank, destroy mode will be activated šŸ‘ŠšŸ¾šŸ˜ā€¦

725E4BD1-9A98-4C59-843A-A5FEABF040BB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Backed up by Claire no doubtā€¦.she waits in the wings, observing like a hawk, try anything Skank and I honestly believe that woman will swoop in with all sheā€™s got to swat The Skank away.

Mess with them at your peril Skank, destroy mode will be activated šŸ‘ŠšŸ¾šŸ˜ā€¦

View attachment 1998585
Who is that lady Pete is with? Doesn't look like Kipper and I thought Claire Powell was older?

Reactions: 15
Who is that lady Pete is with? Doesn't look like Kipper and I thought Claire Powell was older?
It is Claire, lifted from her IG from November last year šŸ˜ Donā€˜t really know much about her, no idea what age she is, she prob had work done and maybe used a subtle filter there, whatever she doesnā€™t like The Skank, and she has power and influence, reckon she can do serious damage to the feckless one if she needs toā€¦I like Claire, sheā€™s a Krustie these days in my book šŸ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
It is Claire, lifted from her IG from November last year šŸ˜ Donā€˜t really know much about her, no idea what age she is, she prob had work done and maybe used a subtle filter there, whatever she doesnā€™t like The Skank, and she has power and influence, reckon she can do serious damage to the feckless one if she needs toā€¦I like Claire, sheā€™s a Krustie these days in my book šŸ˜
Better work than cuntfeatures has.Proper job not a butchers Turkish job.šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here's Claire with the young Andre's, Emily, KP and Kieron in 2016, what made the old witch so bitter and twisted?
Screenshot 2023-03-02 152115.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh dear..Iā€™m not too pleased but if Claire is behind it.

As long as, its done the right way, with those who genuinely care for her, are there to make sure, no one takes advantage ` pete ya bleep ` and Claire, I think PA will do quite well, she's a stunning young lady, naturally attractive ... it wouldn't be my choice to allow my 16yr old go into this murky world, but as we see with Juniors choice, their dad is there watching every step of the way, guiding them properly, with the help of sensible professional, sharp and savvy Claire ... I had to also bite my tongue, and support my children in what they chose to do in life, they didnt do what I would have wanted, but are happy doing what they enjoy, and when it comes down to it, thats the important thing ... I think PA will succeed, and will eventually cut out her bleep of a mother completely, from her life ... thats why the skank has firmly got her claws into the two youngest, they're easier to manipulate at their age, however like Junior and Princess, once they also hit their teens, their eyes will open and see her for what she really is .... harvbear has no choice, she will in the end, lose them as well

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
As long as, its done the right way, with those who genuinely care for her, are there to make sure, no one takes advantage ` pete ya bleep ` and Claire, I think PA will do quite well, she's a stunning young lady, naturally attractive ... it wouldn't be my choice to allow my 16yr old go into this murky world, but as we see with Juniors choice, their dad is there watching every step of the way, guiding them properly, with the help of sensible professional, sharp and savvy Claire ... I had to also bite my tongue, and support my children in what they chose to do in life, they didnt do what I would have wanted, but are happy doing what they enjoy, and when it comes down to it, thats the important thing ... I think PA will succeed, and will eventually cut out her bleep of a mother completely, from her life ... thats why the skank has firmly got her claws into the two youngest, they're easier to manipulate at their age, however like Junior and Princess, once they also hit their teens, their eyes will open and see her for what she really is .... harvbear has no choice, she will in the end, lose them as well
I donā€™t think this means that she is becoming a modelā€¦lots of young people do social media advertising alongside their studies/university.

if you can grow your social media profile with lots of followers, then companies will pay you to advertise their stuff. Itā€™s quite common for teenagers to do this - they call it a ā€œside hustleā€. It doesnā€™t mean that this is their main career.

I am sure she is carrying on with college and this is just a side hustle.

Reactions: 26
She's gorgeous! KP wishes she looked like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hello, you lovely lot.

I notice that KH and MP posted another throwback picture today. Keeping everything crossed this means progress is being made and J&B will be back with them soon. Imagine if Children's Services and the police were waiting on the tarmac when the plane touched down.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So what do you reckons krusties, Sink boy dropped Skanky off so she could see Harvey, then spent 2 1/2 hours having that monstrosity put on his chest , (looks like a bleeping bag lady for me) before picking it up again ???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So what do you reckons krusties, Sink boy dropped Skanky off so she could see Harvey, then spent 2 1/2 hours having that monstrosity put on his chest , (looks like a bleeping bag lady for me) before picking it up again ???
Forgot to mention the tattoo parlour is only 15 mins from Harveyā€™s school

Reactions: 16
I donā€™t think this means that she is becoming a modelā€¦lots of young people do social media advertising alongside their studies/university.

if you can grow your social media profile with lots of followers, then companies will pay you to advertise their stuff. Itā€™s quite common for teenagers to do this - they call it a ā€œside hustleā€. It doesnā€™t mean that this is their main career.

I am sure she is carrying on with college and this is just a side hustle.
In the olden days before SM, we had side hustles known as Sat jobs and paper rounds.šŸ˜Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.