Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Price and Woods know for sure, when they pretend to split up, their life is monetised. Thousands, literally thousands of pounds in Instagram, backgrid, and social media money.
The only real blessing is that Price cannot have any more children. That’s over for her. So the baby pay day is not going to happen.
Keiron really is a person of either low intellect, or he has something to hide. Why else wouldn’t you fight for your kids?
Are you being deliberately obtuse or just a WUM? For the 100th time, he IS fighting for his kids!!! He's NEVER stopped and WILL never stop!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Maybe realising that it took three months to drop the charge against the kids' dad, some tits might calm a bit about everything else taking so long.

Maybe.
Probably not.

FZaIjwlX0AQMVX5.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
True.There is a kernel of truth about Pie gate or she would not be pushing that narrative so much.I say a kernel of truth because we all know she takes something and twists it into the worst possible way.
I remember when she was ranting about it on insta at first, then it was taken down.Then reworded by a more articulate ( enabling) source.
Wasn’t it said here that she tried to sell the video to one of the red tops but they refused?
Anyway, we all know that KP is out to destroy KH, and the relationship with MP.She will have no scruples about showing the evidence in the worst possible light.I am only surprised she hasn’t broadcast it herself ( although she did threaten to).
A pudding of some kind was thrown - it’s been confirmed by a few different sources on here although massively downplayed.

Reactions: 10
So Alves comments positively on virtually every post from Skank “ Stunning Gurl, looking fab” etc, there no way she’s playing around with SB and annoying Skank, Alves wants to be Skank’s bestie….I wouldn't be surprised if this is all a Slimi concocted game….we are being played yet again is my guess 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
do not understand why she says can not leave the children day and night were they planning on filming 24 hours a day(it was not like big brother were you had to leave your family and stay somewhere),most film a few hours a day i am sure they let you go home after filming,just like normal people who go to work and kids go to school(oh sorry she needs to be at home in school time because she does not send them)
She doesn’t seem to mind leaving them day and night in Thailand though!

Reactions: 24
Did she forget how many plasterclasses she cancelled?🤣🤣
There is definitely something up if she is wanting convince people she has soul (er, sole, KP) care of J&B. She also forgot the number of times she has been put both in UK and Thailand.
I get the feeling the bubble (pity not her b@@bs) is going to 💥 imminently! 🏃🏽‍♀️ to get 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe, just maybe it's no coincidence Cole returns and Kieran's stalking charges have been dropped. Is it possible Cole has seen with his own eyes that Mother of the year really isn't even Mother of the week
Also, and apologies that I can't remember who said this, but Carl told KP to "sort" the bankruptcy and stop trying to swerve it, apparently. I just can't work him out. He's definitely an absolute bellend. But we KNOW KP's games. He can be a bleep but also a victim, and also have some redeeming qualities. Maybe. I don't think Michelle would like his posts unless he'd done something concrete to help her and Kieran. I could be wrong. Don't come at me lovely Tattlers 🫣

Reactions: 43
Thread suggestion: Katie Price #255
KP has lost the plot, all those tats won’t hide the rot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I reckon that night the police were called to the MM in December(?) last year, KB went to try and see B&J as Batnan hadn't returned them after that trip to Spain. I imagine she wouldn't let him, he made a fuss and the police were called. That's my take on it anyway and I am happy to be disabused if there is another explanation.
I also think that's how it happened .... these are MY kids, and Im NOT giving them back, dials 999 .. ` my x is stalking me and my kids, who are minors, he has a history of doing this ... we are scared, please send someone ` ... she has pushed the boundaries with the law, court, BH and much more, over the years .... got away with it .. this fuels her, she gets off on it, its all about WINNING, seeking revenge on those who have in her thick head, wronged her ... KH ..... ( doesn't give a duck if it damages the children ... she MUST WIN at all costs ... accusing a man of being a deviant with minors, can be life destroying if not true ... she knows this, which is why, she has taken this path with Keiron, she has the platform to do this, and is using it ... the children BELONG to HER ... like any other accessory she OWNS ) .. she is now pushing her luck with the children situation as well, because she gets away with everything else ... I hope it all eventually fuckin backfires BIG TIME on her manky, deceptive, manipulating arse ... it only takes ONE person in authority, to take an interest .... do their job properly, with a fine tooth comb .... to nail the bleep, so she gets what she deserves

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Please may someone tell me what is being investigated?
Was there something filmed at kh house? Or is this lies from kp?
If BOTH K&M are being invested for child related issues, then M’s two would also be removed as there would be no protective adult in the home. It’s suspect that allegedly only B&J have been ‘removed’ and placed in KPs ‘soul’ care.

Reactions: 25
Children and family matters are kept private in the court process, the kids names are not published on the court listings and the courts and all responsible adults are not supposed to broadcast or share any information, Kieron is doing the right thing, spreading stories about stalking and pie throwing is irrelevant and won't help the family

• Heart
Reactions: 18
True.There is a kernel of truth about Pie gate or she would not be pushing that narrative so much.I say a kernel of truth because we all know she takes something and twists it into the worst possible way.
I remember when she was ranting about it on insta at first, then it was taken down.Then reworded by a more articulate ( enabling) source.
Wasn’t it said here that she tried to sell the video to one of the red tops but they refused?
Anyway, we all know that KP is out to destroy KH, and the relationship with MP.She will have no scruples about showing the evidence in the worst possible light.I am only surprised she hasn’t broadcast it herself ( although she did threaten to).
I bet she knew if she showed the video, it wouldn't be anything near how she described it. She exaggerates everything as you say.

Reactions: 27
If BOTH K&M are being invested for child related issues, then M’s two would also be removed as there would be no protective adult in the home. It’s suspect that allegedly only B&J have been ‘removed’ and placed in KPs ‘soul’ care.
This isn’t technically true. As they share different biological parents and the issue is with MP non bio children they can subjected a child at need / protection plan and the other 2 biological would not necessarily be. Not saying this is what happened but it’s definitely not unheard of.
I mean it’s a tale as old as time ‘the evil step mother‘

Reactions: 6
A pudding of some kind was thrown - it’s been confirmed by a few different sources on here although massively downplayed.
It's not really been confirmed it was thrown at anyone though has it? If someone half-arsedly threw a cake at a bed with no child in it, that very likely wouldn't be abuse. If it seems like it's been downplayed maybe it's because Kipper is the one stating it was abuse and saying police are investigating it. I think it's quite clear they aren't or Michelle would have been arrested.
---
This isn’t technically true. As they share different biological parents and the issue is with MP non bio children they can subjected a child at need / protection plan and the other 2 biological would not necessarily be. Not saying this is what happened but it’s definitely not unheard of.
I mean it’s a tale as old as time ‘the evil step mother‘
Right but don't forget one of the obvious factors here. KP has stated it was serious enough for her children to be removed very quickly. You can't have something that serious not affect the other kids, it's implausible.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I accept that something like that has happened.Its not that I seek to downplay anything, I don’t believe that either KH or MP are anywhere near perfect,and they need to ask themselves a few hard questions.Mainly about how it happened, and how the distribution of the video occurred.
What I won’t do is “up play “ it.Put it another way, I don’t accept what Price ( and co) want us to accept.Don't get me wrong, it should not have happened, but abuse was the word bandied about, and that word is highly emotive and open to interpretation.A fact that Price and her enablers are well aware of.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also, and apologies that I can't remember who said this, but Carl told KP to "sort" the bankruptcy and stop trying to swerve it, apparently. I just can't work him out. He's definitely an absolute bellend. But we KNOW KP's games. He can be a bleep but also a victim, and also have some redeeming qualities. Maybe. I don't think Michelle would like his posts unless he'd done something concrete to help her and Kieran. I could be wrong. Don't come at me lovely Tattlers 🫣
I think he's not quite as bad as her. Maybe he has a small shred of decency. That's not particularly hard though seeing as she seems to be a completely unfeeling sociopath!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So Alves comments positively on virtually every post from Skank “ Stunning Gurl, looking fab” etc, there no way she’s playing around with SB and annoying Skank, Alves wants to be Skank’s bestie….I wouldn't be surprised if this is all a Slimi concocted game….we are being played yet again is my guess 🤦🏽‍♀️
The thing is, nobody cares about their pathetic games.

Reactions: 11
Katie Price #255 Crawls with Alves, Skanks with Rymi, thing's are getting really slimy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.