Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's depending if you believe she was going for IVF in the first place, she probably can still
have kids naturally. Mind you I hope she never has anymore children.
At her age, which is my age too, you have 4-5% chance of conceiving naturally. That's the scientifically backed, reality of the situation. She is pretty much fucked in that department, no more babies, very, very unlikely .....thank god!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
as for the surgery, Skanky has never confirmed that surgery took place. She gave us an update but no
mention of any surgery. I'm sticking to my opinion on the subject.
No one cares. 😴 So Skanky hasn't confirmed it?! Since when does that mean anything?? @WillowTree21 has confirmed it which is good enough for 99% of the posters on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
she’s posted about abuse and a serious police investigation, that she has sole custody of their kids…doesn’t sound good whatever has happened! Poor kids x

• Sad
Reactions: 7
At her age, which is my age too, you have 4-5% chance of conceiving naturally. That's the scientifically backed, reality of the situation. She is pretty much fucked in that department, no more babies, very, very unlikely .....thank god!
Oh she'll be after buying a couple from abroad then but not Nigeria because you'll recall some years ago the Nigerian Embassy debunked that idea immediately. An Absolutely No Way moment 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Would you guys like me to start a new thread? I don't want to step on anyone's toes!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That's it exactly, Skanky hasn't actually seen her Mother in months, as for the surgery,
Skanky has never confirmed that surgery took place. She gave us an update but no
mention of any surgery. I'm sticking to my opinion on the subject.
I think the lack of photos/mentions of Amy the Enabler speaks volumes. I think Skanky has been warned that she has not to put it out there in the media.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It's hard to tell with them but I have a funny feeling he's done this time. I also think he could be the one to ruin her, as, unlike the others, he has a lot of ammo in his arsenal. The other ex's were wet wipes (sorry to say) but Carl has a big nasty streak running through him. We all know he won't take her bullshit lying down. She knows it, too, hence why she's quieter than usual after a split. She's usually flinging tit around by now, like a feral monkey. Probably why she's currently like a tiger ripping apart a wolf with KH...it's the only place she's got to throw her vitriol.
Completely agree, when you look back, KH has been at her mercy almost every time her and Carl have "split".

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The pie gate thing, if true, I can see that. Some kids will take you to a place of crazy. And keep in mind these two, B&J aren’t teenagers yet, where the fun really begins.
I can see a scenario where Price would talk her kids into sneaking a phone into the house and making recordings. She’s a piece of work who would stoop that low. She doesn’t want custody of her children, she wants revenge against M&K.
My kids are adult now. Only once was I ever parted from them, 5 nights when I had to stay in hospital with one of my foster kids who was having some serious surgery done. I struggled being away from them for 5 nights. I get that it’s normal now to spend time in two different houses. And that’s difficult enough without a loon trying to open fire on the family where they get looked after properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the lack of photos/mentions of Amy the Enabler speaks volumes. I think Skanky has been warned that she has not to put it out there in the media.
One problem, since when does Skanky take any notice of "Warnings"??

Reactions: 13
It's hard to tell with them but I have a funny feeling he's done this time. I also think he could be the one to ruin her, as, unlike the others, he has a lot of ammo in his arsenal. The other ex's were wet wipes (sorry to say) but Carl has a big nasty streak running through him. We all know he won't take her bullshit lying down. She knows it, too, hence why she's quieter than usual after a split. She's usually flinging tit around by now, like a feral monkey. Probably why she's currently like a tiger ripping apart a wolf with KH...it's the only place she's got to throw her vitriol.
KB didn't turn out to be as big a wet wipe as she thought he would be, he threatened her back saying he would expose secrets and she totally backed off and left him alone ever since. Given that SB clearly has taped conversations with her ( maybe videos too? ) I suspect she won't dare try it with him if they really have split. But sadly all that means is she will take her anger out on KH even more as she sees him as weak.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
On one of her many rants, didn't she say two people were being investigated for abuse? Or did I dream this..
Yes she did. Even though she is pretty hard to understand I think she did try and use words like 'abuse' and 'minor' to make people think Kieran had done something appalling to his kids. All the moron followers were repeating it.
---
She is basically harassing Kieran and possible Michelle, I hope the RO kicks in.
Yep. 'Post-separation abuse'. She has never left them alone.

Reactions: 16
Latest. Oh I suppose this means she is covering up Cole…yawn….and that those poor kids have to sit through another long boring afternoon while she mutilates her body still further.

BRING THEM HOME
So basically all she's done this 'family holiday' that was supposedly for the kids 'mental health' is get numerous tattoos done and parade around in ill fitting bikinis! What a great time the kids must be having!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.