Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh it looks like she deleted her last post saying there is other serious investigations taking place 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Indeed, I can’t see it either…we have a Skank ranting on a comedown, quickly realising she needs to delete such accusations. Appears she’s fuming with a hangover kicking-in. Looks like some big row with Slimi as well, she’s losing it, just have to pray the kids are ok 🙏🏽 and she is now forced to fly home to face the music, never to be able to take them out the country again. It’s falling apart big time out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ohh it looks like she deleted her last post saying there is other serious investigations taking place 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Correct me if I’m wrong, and @DC16 might be able to confirm but didn’t Kieran report her to the police for harassment around the time she got him arrested. I would say that the post she put on yesterday and the one she’s put on today and now deleted constitute harassment. Let’s hope that the police can make a case. These two additional posts on Top of previous public posts she’s made surely constitute harassment?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Indeed, I can’t see it either…we have a Skank ranting on a comedown, quickly realising she needs to delete such accusations. Appears she’s fuming with a hangover kicking-in. Looks like some big row with Slimi as well, she’s losing it, just have to pray the kids are ok 🙏🏽 and she is now forced to fly home to face the music, never to be able to take them out the country again. It’s falling apart big time out there.
We've got her nasty insinuations on record though 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yep, she has, what a tit. Doesn't she know by now there's no point??
Stuff is taken down possibly because she's done enough by posting it briefly, knowing it's lies and libellous, but knows it's "out there". Or SFP removes it because she's got custody of the Price braincell this week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I should imagine Kieran will obtain a Prohibited Steps Order whilst he’s there 🙏🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 23
What type of person isn't around to support their Mum who has had major surgery.
That's it exactly, Skanky hasn't actually seen her Mother in months, as for the surgery,
Skanky has never confirmed that surgery took place. She gave us an update but no
mention of any surgery. I'm sticking to my opinion on the subject.

Reactions: 12
You’re a better person than me Helena.I think he is just out for himself.
If he does anything and it benefits someone else, It will be not be for altruistic reasons.
Oh yes I don't doubt he's selfish, unpleasant and narcissistic to a certain degree but that's no-where near what Price is. I think she is a dangerous sociopath.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a 3 year old. You wont come back out to Thailand so I'm covering up your tattoo ....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We've got her nasty insinuations on record though 😀
Tattle always has the receipts, and many sherlocks who often suss out her ways, we move swiftly to document her crimes 😁 No wonder the Red Tops lift from here, we make no coin from it, but just the satisfaction our work will one day help bring that biaaaaatch down 👍🏾🙏🏽😁

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Latest. Oh I suppose this means she is covering up Cole…yawn….and that those poor kids have to sit through another long boring afternoon while she mutilates her body still further.

BRING THEM HOME
I think she is pissed at Carol for going out and having a good time with the Z listers he aspires to be like! So now he is about to feel the full force of her wrath. I can't wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Seems charges of stalking against kh have been dropped
---
And thats why she is staying in Thailand longer ... and why she has pulled out of the cooking TV show ... she is trying to stop the children being returned to KH as per 50/50 custody... Kipper believes her own lies, in her mind she is protecting the children at this stage ...
---
Go on then

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Its a good job shes half way across the world because reckon it would be all out war today. Its about 9pm where she is so pribs on thr drink!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.