Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she is being 'done', hence her delaying their return home?
They can't nick her if she doesn't come back of course. :mad:
Actually I'm wondering if she'll bother to return for the BH if she knows they're going to drop on her finally like a ton of bricks from the 20th storey, to her to just walk away smirking sticking two fingers at everyone is preferable to having to face the music after so long of successfully avoiding it all. That way someone else gets to clear up after her YET AGAIN

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Both Price and Woods know for sure, when they pretend to split up, their life is monetised. Thousands, literally thousands of pounds in Instagram, backgrid, and social media money.
The only real blessing is that Price cannot have any more children. That’s over for her. So the baby pay day is not going to happen.
Keiron really is a person of either low intellect, or he has something to hide. Why else wouldn’t you fight for your kids?
Kieran cannot state anything publicly about anything he is doing legally to get the kids back, the Family courts are protected by laws of secrecy. You keep saying the same tit over and over, but if Kieran did as you wanted he would likely be jailed or have his legal case negatively affected. I don’t know how many times this has been explained to you, but you seem to have an agenda against Kieran as you keep ignoring the fact that legally he cannot say a word in public nor to many people outside of his immediate family. If you want to Kieran bash so much why not just comment on his thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yes, she'll be 45 in May - it's possible she could get pregnant naturally, but unlikely.
Given the released information/ comments about her " personal hygiene " and her track record it's Turkey Baster or bust ;) :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely Tracey, this does not sit well with me at all, that poor excuse for a man has been a constant menace around those kids, we were told J was afraid of him, I believe this to be true. He is devious and conniving, why would she do this, it’s really weird, agree with all you said here.

It’s all so strange and depressing now, what with Skank refusing to come home, looking increasingly deranged by the day with a constant stream of appalling photos of her butchered body being fed to the Red Tops, her kids left with god knows who while she parties, Sink-Boy doing the usual SB bollox and now M doing this. Can’t defend her on this, she should stay well clear with all that is going down, this is not a good development. Those poor kids, I just don’t know what to think anymore, it’s all so sad and I fear for their safety and mental health. What the hell is M playing at, totally flummoxed by all of this now. 😞
Perhaps they’ve bonded as they do have something in common? Both have been accused of unsavoury behaviour in front of those two little kids (SS involvement/investigations etc.) I think Michelle is playing with fire here 😳🫣

Reactions: 8
Has this been posted already? She’s relentless
what a nasty nasty witch she is shes the one who stalks and causes misery to her exes i just dont get why none of them ever retaliate on her

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I have many theories
One of which is that she can’t get pregnant as she’s not having sex frequently enough or at the right times, because shes constantly falling out with her boyfriends 🤣
as she ages she will need help to fall pregnant, like using ovulation kits and it sounds like she has tried clomid a couple times via ‘IVF’ it’s much harder to fall pregnant you ovulate less and you need to really try at the right times exactly. She’s too chaotic for that

I also think SB has now fully morphed into KB, and has become the lackey go between with KH and Mp. If she’s convinced them he never touched her and it was all Kp losing her mind off her face, and he’s trying to ‘save her’ then perhaps MP has bought it. More fool her she should not touch either of them with a barge pole or have anything to do with them and why she is, is baffling

Reactions: 10
Perhaps they’ve bonded as they do have something in common? Both have been accused of unsavoury behaviour in front of those two little kids (SS involvement/investigations etc.) I think Michelle is playing with fire here 😳🫣
Michelle - if you are reading here please distance yourself from Sinkboy immediately.
He's still in skanky's pockets you know despite all the denials of it because he has too much if a vested interest (or he's more involved with her dodgy dealings that we all think). For your own sanity get the hell off his SM pages please!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They are just tit for tat with each other and he’s likely using MP to piss off KP. Don’t be a mug Michelle

Reactions: 24
Cole's latest IG posts
Ah this is his "Look, I'm not the bad guy here. I've been tucked-up by it terribly. I'm the Victim!!"

He's also the twit that strayed with it despite all its put him through when he ought to have baled-out after she had him arrested for Slapgate. He's put up with Clan Price blaming him for everything, he has tolerated her shagging around making him look even more of a berk than any of her previous victims, the embarrassment of Tampongate, the fact his father loathes her - yet he went back for more of same.

Shame he never listened to any of his own advice a long time ago innit?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You do pick some strange battles. If the Skank could still procreate she would have done so since Kieran. Kids are her moneymakers. No one knows for sure, it's a gossip forum. But judging by what we can see it's highly unlikely she can get pregnant. Combination of her age (less fertile) and lifestyle.
And she's single don't forget. Single, single, single! Yup siree, she's SINGLE

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.