Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Harvey is totally out of control and he skims across the water

---
Why the duck does she always stare at her fat, fake tits? You're bleeping inhuman you piece of tit!
She thinks more about them than her kids 😡
---
Incredible we can’t even photoshop the piss out of her anymore, the reality is beyond parody, what a f*cking state it is….here’s our karma Tattlers, she done this to herself, what a twit😂
Pom's out of a job. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
This is the second IT post today from Michelle that includes Bunny after months with nothing…I wonder if that means something is occurring??
---

You all know I mean IG - fat fingers and all that!! 😂😂
Interesting that Michelle posted this, and hopeful. Yes I saw the throwback Thursday photo with J, B and Valentino too, makes me think something positive has happened

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just a thought about sink boys early return, he thought this holiday was supposed to be the big unveiling of the couple's happy reuniting sink boys birthday, valentine's Day and lots of pictures of sink boy and skank playing happy families but an argument erupted because skank wanted to do what she wanted and changed the plans so no unveiling and publicity for sink boy, that's when after a few days he started posting pictures showing clearly they were together and staying in the same room another argument probably about money because skanks paying for everything because he's skint and no one will buy pictures of him and sink boy leaves.funny that while sink boy was there in Thailand no staged bikini shoots but soon as he left 3 and a staged night time shoot showing off Phil and Grant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Interesting that Michelle posted this, and hopeful. Yes I saw the throwback Thursday photo with J, B and Valentino too, makes me think something positive has happened
Yep, just seen the Thursday throwback photo, could be something in the works.

Reactions: 21
I believe something is going on pictures of kids having a lovely holiday throw back picture of junior and Harvey and mini me ones of Princess
---
I am waiting for the MM to be repossessed
Not that she would admit it
Do you think the Sun watched courts to see if it comes up

Reactions: 19
The absolute state of the Roblox shaped bleep.

If she had a silver hammock bikini top could reflect the sun like those worshippers in US with the neck reflectors

sunny.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So she has massive boulder tits so she can say she has the biggest boobs in the UK. Has to be the biggest and best at something doesn't she. Being the biggest bleep in the UK wasn't enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What on earth makes you think that? 🤣 Nonsense.
I really wish people would stop worrying so much about Princess and her future - we're not her parents, she seems to be living a lovely life, she can do whatever the duck she likes with her future, she is not her Mother, etc. It goes a bit far at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
As long as, its done the right way, with those who genuinely care for her, are there to make sure, no one takes advantage ` pete ya bleep ` and Claire, I think PA will do quite well, she's a stunning young lady, naturally attractive ... it wouldn't be my choice to allow my 16yr old go into this murky world, but as we see with Juniors choice, their dad is there watching every step of the way, guiding them properly, with the help of sensible professional, sharp and savvy Claire ... I had to also bite my tongue, and support my children in what they chose to do in life, they didnt do what I would have wanted, but are happy doing what they enjoy, and when it comes down to it, thats the important thing ... I think PA will succeed, and will eventually cut out her bleep of a mother completely, from her life ... thats why the skank has firmly got her claws into the two youngest, they're easier to manipulate at their age, however like Junior and Princess, once they also hit their teens, their eyes will open and see her for what she really is .... harvbear has no choice, she will in the end, lose them as well
Vunerable the two youngest... their dad Keiron was always vunerable around Kp...these two little ones need to be moved away from her ASAP.. it makes my heart hurt ❤.. get your kids back now Keiron... Harvey is in a placement and hopefully watched like an hawk... Junior and Princess are far too Savvy and in a massive bubble protected by Pete..Claire and Emily....just sort those little ones now SS. 👀💔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really wish people would stop worrying so much about Princess and her future - we're not her parents, she seems to be living a lovely life, she can do whatever the duck she likes with her future, she is not her Mother, etc. It goes a bit far at times.
I think good luck to her - she’s making some money, she will be well protected and well managed with PA and Claire - if her mother was involved I would be very concerned x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think good luck to her - she’s making some money, she will be well protected and well managed with PA and Claire - if her mother was involved I would be very concerned x
Absolutely, I'm glad she's being guided by the right people. Lots of 15 year old girls would love the opportunity she has!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Cuntess katie 🤣
---
The twit with the big jugs
Is Pricey.. she bleeping bugs...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.