Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think PLT have been in trouble before for sexualising teenage models.
They're also known for modern slavery and exploitation.
And of course for throwaway 'fashion' landfill, the same as shein.

Not a brilliant choice!
But (in my opinion) there's little that's classy about the Andres (sorry, Emily doesn't float my boat. In photos she looks like someone cut her head out of a different picture of her and randomly glued it on. Startled!). However I'm sure she's harmless,(I've never read anything about her, I'm always in recovery after seeing any Startled! photos) as is the everoily Pete.
I don't mind Emily, she seems pleasant enough. I've never been a huge fan of Pete, find him a bit slimy and fame hungry. I also think if it wasn't for Emily, Pete would have uncovered the youngest two's faces and used them in IG content. I'd take him any day over KP tho.

Reactions: 32
I'm wondering whether he's metaphorically flipping the bird at her.... I'm also a bit concerned about his moob....
Those “ flipping the bird” tattoos never look right to me.They always get the proportions wrong.This one looks like a stumpy little dolls hand holding a frankfurter( in the style of Wolverine.).
The last one he had done is just as bad,( the skull face one flipping out he bird), but it looks as if he has tried to modify that one a bit.The finger on that one gave me E.T vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i always thought claire was the one next to JR, skanky looks fat in this photo and fumming,what was the question being asked here ," who is peter andres beautiful wife now"
Look at Kippers fizzog in that photo.
Mebee someone asked 'Where's your mum, Junior?'
And J immediately points to the lovely, slim, demure, natural beauty that is Dr Emily! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
oh god she will be giving Princess the wisdom of her 25 yr old poses with her hands holding her hair up and pouting she pretty much always does this pose

I hope this is a stop gap for Princess as she has the privilege of a private education and hope she makes the most of it

im sure i saw a programme following PLT it was based in Manchester and cant remember why but i didnt like the editor/women in charge,thats if it is the one im thinking of

Reactions: 14
Look at Kippers fizzog in that photo.
Mebee someone asked 'Where's your mum, Junior?'
And J immediately points to the lovely, slim, demure, natural beauty that is Dr Emily! 😆
She wasn’t happy there was she.But look at her, she looked well.I know she was probably having tweaks, but she hadn’t gone down the stupid, stupid plastic surgery route.
---
So does Bunny but when KP did her room she just gave her make up
Most of the dolls are nailed to the wall.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Has anyone bothered to look at Batnan's Wikipedia page (not ours). It just goes to show that none of her businesses have ever been successful. I also didn't realise about her flouting the rules (again) and failing to get planning permission back in 2019...

Katie Price - Wikipedia

Katie Price ordered to demolish new building at mansion after failing to get planning permission - Mirror Online

Katie Price risks facing a SECOND enforcement action over renovations to her' mucky mansion | Daily Mail Online

Its a very slow Batnan day so what's a Madcatbimbo to do....?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't mind Emily, she seems pleasant enough. I've never been a huge fan of Pete, find him a bit slimy and fame hungry. I also think if it wasn't for Emily, Pete would have uncovered the youngest two's faces and used them in IG content. I'd take him any day over KP tho.
i disagree,what makes you think it was petes choice to have their faces shown (JR and P), skanky was already putting Harvey's photos every where. it could be pete that didnt like it but found it hard to control with skanky, as she would keep tipping the press off, of where they all were going to be ( i still havnt got over the grandmothers funral) and their programs etc.,. perhaps he wanted to give his kids some privacy after after seeing how that tit show developed. pete and emily do seem to give the kids a stable life,no hours in beauty salons,hair braiding etc., any photos are either on holidays,days out or events......no topless photos of the girls/ woman. as for the modeling etc., i think they are very lucky to have that oppertunaty (many dont) and both P and JR , are blessed to have such a loving dad to guide them and help them. as cheesy as pete seems, he does seem to be doing his dad job well

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry, I know this has been posted but I'm playing catch up and I needed to tell you all. I LOVE IT! Do you LOVE IT.

Between this and the other #Trigger modeling story. Skanky, the rough looking piece of stretch plastic shite is gonna be spitting bullets ......LOVE IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have decided the walls are tumbling down in all directions for Skanky.
I think shes had some disagreement with Princess hence KP getting that massive tattoo of her to keep her onside. I don't believe she has any intention of getting one of the other kids.
There's so much going on in the background that we aren't privvy to regarding J&B's schooling and residency. Also the bankruptcy case. Of course, she would never admit to any of this because nothing is her fault.
Please folks, don't get discouraged. I truly believe karma is on its way for this hard faced, ugly, uncaring, jealous, nasty, lying witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh dear..I’m not too pleased but if Claire is behind it.

Oh dear! Skanky will be rubbing her hands with glee as she sees Princess becoming her personal ATM. Hope PA has a tight rein on that account.

Reactions: 18
Incredible we can’t even photoshop the piss out of her anymore, the reality is beyond parody, what a f*cking state it is….here’s our karma Tattlers, she done this to herself, what a twit😂
It looks like she's sinking into quicksand.... but we can only dream....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.