Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Princess wants to earn some money advertising clothes, then good luck to her. She has been brought up in front of a camera from an early age by both parents, so it will be easy for her. At her age I had a paper round, Saturday job, babysitting jobs and worked for my ex father during school holidays. It helped my mum who was bringing up 4 of us on her own, paid for my clothes, make up and toiletries. If P is earning her own money, surely it has to be a good thing. She has her dad and Emily to supervise her and keep her safe. Good luck to her, I would think she has much more sense than her mother!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Incredible we can’t even photoshop the piss out of her anymore, the reality is beyond parody, what a f*cking state it is….here’s our karma Tattlers, she done this to herself, what a twit😂
How does she manage to sleep at night, with them things trying to smother her?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If Princess wants to earn some money advertising clothes, then good luck to her. She has been brought up in front of a camera from an early age by both parents, so it will be easy for her. At her age I had a paper round, Saturday job, babysitting jobs and worked for my ex father during school holidays. It helped my mum who was bringing up 4 of us on her own, paid for my clothes, make up and toiletries. If P is earning her own money, surely it has to be a good thing. She has her dad and Emily to supervise her and keep her safe. Good luck to her, I would think she has much more sense than her mother!!
Skank will hate the fact she hasn't been able to be P's momager and get a slice of her earnings, freebies and the publicity that will go with it, think this is the start of P distancing herself from skank just like junior has.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's been mentioned by a few people that Kieran and Michelle posting pictures of J&B for the first time in months looks like a positive step,,,thank god and about time,,, but i'm wondering if another reason for the posts is that kierans claims of harassment against skank have been investigated and skank could be facing harassment and possibly breach of restraining order charges when she gets home.
I feel there's definitely something in the air. What if she doesn't come home from Thailand? Has she gone on the run? 🤔 Am I losing the plot? 🤔
---
How does she manage to sleep at night, with them things trying to smother her?
Cause of death - suffocated by her own mammaries 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I feel there's definitely something in the air. What if she doesn't come home from Thailand? Has she gone on the run? 🤔 Am I losing the plot? 🤔
Yes there's definitely something brewing but in true skank fashion if it paints skank in a bad light it'll be kept quiet by skank, the Price clan and the press be different if it was Kieran or Michelle though skank would be shouting from the rooftops.

Reactions: 34
I need to ask if someone can kindly enlighten me - sink boy, is that Carl? And what does that mean 😂
Yes it's Carl and the nickname sink boy was given to him when he started his only fans and jacked off into sinks and onto decking and various other places but sink boy is the preferred nickname.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I need to ask if someone can kindly enlighten me - sink boy, is that Carl? And what does that mean 😂
Carl AKA Sink Boy. I think he got the nickname, from his antics on his Only Fans page. He likes to use a sink to em, how shall we say - shed his load!
---
Yes it's Carl and the nickname sink boy was given to him when he started his only fans and jacked off into sinks and onto decking and various other places but sink boy is the preferred nickname.
You beat me to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He was doing that on his OF!? Oh wow 🤮
He knocked one out on his only fans in sinks, decking, his dad's house, on holiday in Spain and Thailand, his cars he's trying to flog to the general public and in various cars when parked and in his car on the mucky mansions driveway. Pictures of these incidents were supplied by a brave very very brave commentator on these threads. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Back from Belfast last night but was tired so tonight's Pom pic came from @SewerGrapes idea from the last thread 🧵😀 xx...saying Katie's armpit bollock looks a bit like the poo emoji, it just needs some eyes and a mouth 😀🥰😄❤💖😘 xxx.

Resizer_16778112923241.jpg

Resizer_16778115262261.jpg

Resizer_16778112399605.jpg

Resizer_16778112305483.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
The absolute state of the Roblox shaped bleep.

But she's so pleased with them.......................................................... :ROFLMAO:
---
Is this like that scene in a movie where the actor admits he has a drink problem and chucks the drink into his own face.... (I think it might have been Airplane...?)

View attachment 1999217
Jeez she's thinking just how seksi she is in that nasty ensemble from JYY. :ROFLMAO::poop:
---
Well we know that's a load of tit because she's got dark hair now and that two tone look of hers was two months ago just after Christmas. Been told to advertise because she's supposed to be doing that masterclass thing.
Ah yes - the Yooneeq Syrups jobbie on a faktry estate somewhere........................... :ROFLMAO:
---
There must be a huge plume of smoke above Horsham with all the bridges skanks burning. Businesses, friendships now hair and nail salons all seem to be cutting skank loose. 🤣
Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Stan, you'll give her ideas! Imagine it.
Trampy Towers burns down "Den dema bastids at bankerupsy wown't av' nuffink ter tayk from MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE wiwl dey?"
Very convenient ;)
---
or Deck Wank :sick:
---
He knocked one out on his only fans in sinks, decking, his dad's house, on holiday in Spain and Thailand, his cars he's trying to flog to the general public and in various cars when parked and in his car on the mucky mansions driveway. Pictures of these incidents were supplied by a brave very very brave commentator on these threads. 🤣
Oh yes and he was then advertising said vehicles for sale at his father's executive car lot..............................
Bet thats an extra potential buyers were not expecting when they bought the car :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
---

Cause of death - suffocated by her own mammaries 🤣
Mammaries are made of this.🤣🤣
---
Well,been catching up,not much going on is there at moment,are we waiting for 💩to hit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Skank will hate the fact she hasn't been able to be P's momager and get a slice of her earnings, freebies and the publicity that will go with it, think this is the start of P distancing herself from skank just like junior has.
I hope so!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh that ship has sailed Skanky - a long, long time ago!! All you can hope for now is freebies from amateurs!
What was the breaking point with Gary and Phil? Was it their wedding? She used to be with them all the time, for years and then I noticed they just dropped her. The last few years have really been a massive decline for her: financially, looks wise, relationships ( both platonic and romantic).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
To be honest you would be hard pushed to find someone with less sense than her mother. I loved earning my own money as a teen, it meant I could buy items that my mother disapproved of as I was using my own money.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What was the breaking point with Gary and Phil? Was it their wedding? She used to be with them all the time, for years and then I noticed they just dropped her. The last few years have really been a massive decline for her: financially, looks wise, relationships ( both platonic and romantic).
She showed herself up,pissed as a newt,wanted to be centre of attention,had to be carried out,Gary&Phil now live in Australia.
Probably a poster will make it clearer more info.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I hope so!
Princess is probably starting to ask questions now and Pete always said he'd tell J&P when they were old enough,,think junior already knows why his dad and mum divorced. Wonder if Princess has found out and that's why she's been keeping her distance from skank since Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree Stan. I think P is now old enough to see the parody that her mother has become. She will be embarrassed as all teenagers are with how their parents act and look. Let's face it any normal person would be embarrassed to be seen with KFP or call her a friend let alone a family member. P loves her mum but I do think that she is beginning to distance herself as much as she can. What a truly dreadful parent she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.