Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear..I’m not too pleased but if Claire is behind it.

Not sure about how good an idea all this is, PLT is a trashy brand and as someone else said above this could be the first step to influencer career. Maybe it's just a side gig (a 4 figure deal isn't much) but I hope Princess has something better lined up for her than full time influencing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh dear..I’m not too pleased but if Claire is behind it.

how is it 'following in her Mums footsteps' Kipper was not a photographic, catalogue or catwalk model ... she did not sell clothing, she was a glamour model - she sold pictures of her tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Not sure about how good an idea all this is, PLT is a trashy brand and as someone else said above this could be the first step to influencer career. Maybe it's just a side gig (a 4 figure deal isn't much) but I hope Princess has something better lined up for her than full time influencing.
I wouldn’t go as far as to say it’s “trashy”. It’s what teenagers like, hence they’ve asked a teenager to advertise it. My 19 year old has grown out of it and so will most as they grow up and get decent taste.

Reactions: 26
Afternoon everyone ❤
Quick recap::
Skank love bombing bunny to turn her into a mini me, hair, nails, lots of mummy time while Jett gets to watch and colour books for hours on end, apparently skank left bunny in the hair salon with strangers while she trotted off to do some staged bikini pics, took the kids to a trans stage show then another staged backgrid walk, sink boy flew home early for either deflection or under orders from skank because he outed them when skanks claiming family holiday just her and kids for the kids mental health, skank gets a coffee but the sneaky pap backgrid is lurking to take pictures of Phil and Grant but it looks like Grant didn't want his picture taken so was trying to hide under her armpit. Sink boy got a tattoo of skank even though they've broken up AGAIN so still playing the on off on off relationship crap and still a pair of talentless fame hungry weapons grade cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Pete has possibly said to Princess that she can do this modelling, but must concentrate on her school work & think about what she wants as her long term career. No harm in her doing this to earn her own money.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Pete has possibly said to Princess that she can do this modelling, but must concentrate on her school work & think about what she wants as her long term career. No harm in her doing this to earn her own money.
That's fair, stopping her from taking the contract probably wouldn't be right either. I'm not very hung up on whether kids go to university as its not for everyone, I'm not a parent but as long as my kids worked (whether its in a job that requires uni education or not) I wouldn't mind. And from my own experience, if you tell a teenager what to do, they do the opposite. Being totally honest I'm not keen on influencing as a job as I find influencers very fake, but each to their own (and we don't know if Princess will go that route).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What's the odds on skank seeing the Emily and Princess story and the modelling one and soon as she's home(if not already) skank is love bombing princess for a visit to Pricey Towers for a story and some staged photos "Katie price reunites with look alike mini me daughter, Katie price takes mini me daughter for pamper session at salon, Katie price and mini me daughter look like sisters in matching outfits" skank will see this as a personal attack on her so called bond she has with Princess and her head will explode seeing these stories and the green eyed monster will be let loose.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
What the actual duck is that? Sinkboys new tattoo of skanky Price! Looks like she’s got a snotty nose ( too much coke ) 🫣
I'm wondering whether he's metaphorically flipping the bird at her.... I'm also a bit concerned about his moob....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As long as, its done the right way, with those who genuinely care for her, are there to make sure, no one takes advantage ` pete ya bleep ` and Claire, I think PA will do quite well, she's a stunning young lady, naturally attractive ... it wouldn't be my choice to allow my 16yr old go into this murky world, but as we see with Juniors choice, their dad is there watching every step of the way, guiding them properly, with the help of sensible professional, sharp and savvy Claire ... I had to also bite my tongue, and support my children in what they chose to do in life, they didnt do what I would have wanted, but are happy doing what they enjoy, and when it comes down to it, thats the important thing ... I think PA will succeed, and will eventually cut out her bleep of a mother completely, from her life ... thats why the skank has firmly got her claws into the two youngest, they're easier to manipulate at their age, however like Junior and Princess, once they also hit their teens, their eyes will open and see her for what she really is .... harvbear has no choice, she will in the end, lose them as well
I like PA but getting fed up with all these celebrity kids modelling and TV work way of the industry it seems

Reactions: 29
Cunty will be bleeping livid with the Princess & Emily story. She'll want to poke her nose in regarding Princess doing a little bit of modelling too.

That ship's sailed you thick witch! If you had an ounce of decency in you and were not such a vile, jealous, vicious, coked up, fucked up, lying piece of tit, you could've had some input in your eldest children's future.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hello, you lovely lot.

I notice that KH and MP posted another throwback picture today. Keeping everything crossed this means progress is being made and J&B will be back with them soon. Imagine if Children's Services and the police were waiting on the tarmac when the plane touched down.

yep noticed the ramping up and they are sweet pic's atlast KH giving back to KFP

Reactions: 21
Modelling is a short lived career, Princess is not tall enough to do catwalk and I doubt that she has any interest in topless glamour work, she will just make a bit of money and have some nice pictures to look back on. Pete is a lot of things, but, he has his head screwed on in terms of how long the shelf life of a 'popstar' and model are - even reality tv 'careers' ... he moved on himself and appears to have made some good financial investments which have kept him and his family in a good standard of living. Kipper is the opposite end of the scale, a financial mess, unable to move forward and still desperately trying clinging on to the past - princess may not be academic (not everyone is), but, she has been well brought up and I am sure she can see what a mess her Mums life is - no one needs to warn her about the pitfalls, she has a living breathing example

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I like PA but getting fed up with all these celebrity kids modelling and TV work way of the industry it seems
They've even got a name for them - 'Nepo babies':

Nepo baby is a catchier way to say the successful child of a celebrity - someone who rode to fame on the coattails of their talented parent, often making a name for themselves in the same or an adjacent industry.

....except, of course, they got it wrong here - they say 'talented parent' so they can't be referring to Batnan...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think PLT have been in trouble before for sexualising teenage models.
They're also known for modern slavery and exploitation.
And of course for throwaway 'fashion' landfill, the same as shein.

Not a brilliant choice!
But (in my opinion) there's little that's classy about the Andres (sorry, Emily doesn't float my boat. In photos she looks like someone cut her head out of a different picture of her and randomly glued it on. Startled!). However I'm sure she's harmless,(I've never read anything about her, I'm always in recovery after seeing any Startled! photos) as is the everoily Pete.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Cunty will be bleeping livid with the Princess & Emily story. She'll want to poke her nose in regarding Princess doing a little bit of modelling too.

That ship's sailed you thick witch! If you had an ounce of decency in you and were not such a vile, jealous, vicious, coked up, fucked up, lying piece of tit, you could've had some input in your eldest children's future.
She will be “ mind the pointy toe prin, blow bubbles looking into the sunset “. And Princess will be “ FFS mum, I’m not doing a retro shoot”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.