Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish people would stop worrying so much about Princess and her future - we're not her parents, she seems to be living a lovely life, she can do whatever the duck she likes with her future, she is not her Mother, etc. It goes a bit far at times.
after that article where pete was saying she wanted to go on lovel island, i wrote her off completely. she can do whatever she wants, but I dont see it being anything admirable sadly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Smacks of desperation to me..... and why is she wearing a bee hive...?
Seems skanks trying to find another hairdresser to give her freebies, wonder if skanks bumped her mate AGAIN (the one that has the salon in Horsham and said on Instasham she was invoicing skank for work done).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
after that article where pete was saying she wanted to go on lovel island, i wrote her off completely. she can do whatever she wants, but I dont see it being anything admirable sadly.
I think she will go the reality/influencer route but I think a huge chunk of 15 year old girls do too these days. It is just how it is. My daughter is only 8 and wants to be a YouTube gamer - it’s a similar type thing. I think she could have a Kylie Jenner type market and would appeal to girls her age with hair and make up products. Hopefully P & E keep Kippers grubby hands away from any earnings and future plans.

Reactions: 20
This from her stories, saying she is on holiday hut look how lovely and shiny her extensions are....
Well we know that's a load of tit because she's got dark hair now and that two tone look of hers was two months ago just after Christmas. Been told to advertise because she's supposed to be doing that masterclass thing.

Reactions: 18
THOSE EYEBROWS 🤣🤣 I know her boobs are the main point of ridicule body wise but I just can't get over her colouring her forehead in to make her eyebrows look twice the height they should be, just what does she think she looks like ffs 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This from her stories, saying she is on holiday hut look how lovely and shiny her extensions are....
Skank is so unattractive up close now she is filtering these videos so that her face is just a blur. The mean girl in me takes great solace from this, she can’t complete with the young models out there, so she filters her face into a smudge. Oh Skank It’s so over, you ain’t no glamour model anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Skank has Barbie’s complexion in these filtered vids, might has well just get the doll to step-in, no one would notice.…

172DE0DF-BE12-4830-9286-C3385CB9D8B0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There must be a huge plume of smoke above Horsham with all the bridges skanks burning. Businesses, friendships now hair and nail salons all seem to be cutting skank loose. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wouldn’t go as far as to say it’s “trashy”. It’s what teenagers like, hence they’ve asked a teenager to advertise it. My 19 year old has grown out of it and so will most as they grow up and get decent taste.
I guess it's the modern day equivalent of Tammy. My daughter used to love their stuff back in the day.

Reactions: 19
I guess it's the modern day equivalent of Tammy. My daughter used to love their stuff back in the day.
Oh me too - right at the back of Etam! Loved it - to keep on thread I hope J & B are back home safe with their father soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lots of young people want to go on Love Island! Whatever, I’m not here to defend her, yes she can do what she wants, as you say

Reactions: 11
It's been mentioned by a few people that Kieran and Michelle posting pictures of J&B for the first time in months looks like a positive step,,,thank god and about time,,, but i'm wondering if another reason for the posts is that kierans claims of harassment against skank have been investigated and skank could be facing harassment and possibly breach of restraining order charges when she gets home.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Nothing to add other than WTF is going on in the latest staged bikini shite shots 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bloody hell, what an absolute mess 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I notice they were done after the tattoo. Is that why she's posing like a beached whale on an airbed instead of frollicking in the pool?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The absolute state of the Roblox shaped bleep.

Why do they keep saying that 'UK's biggest breasts' bollocks? She's nowhere near that, there are several women out there with far larger breasts than hers.
---
Latest
The scum has a funny idea of where someone's knees are!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the source tit stirring again,, the source (probably Sophie) telling the scum kierans demanding but when the scum contacted kierans rep they say "braids like these cause damage and headaches" and that "Kieran will ask skank to remove them before bunny goes back to school" so no clash no argument just the source deflecting causing trouble trying to get skanks fans onside and painting Kieran once again in a bad light and the scum tit stirring again. Skank and her bleeping sister Sophie the source are a pair of cunts they know the shits going to hit the fan when skank gets home so are trying to deflect blame onto someone else again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Is this like that scene in a movie where the actor admits he has a drink problem and chucks the drink into his own face.... (I think it might have been Airplane...?)

View attachment 1999217
Love that she’s showing PLT that she can also model a cheap stretchy co-ord as well as Princess…… Mother/daughter collaboration maybe 🤣…………. Plastic Lunatic T**t

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.