Katie Price #254 Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not ok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incredible we can’t even photoshop the piss out of her anymore, the reality is beyond parody, what a f*cking state it is….here’s our karma Tattlers, she done this to herself, what a twit😂
Also, the lilo has decided to dispense it’s own form of justice and is eating her.
Goodbye KP, the plastic has decided to assimilate you,not even the norks of doom can save you now.The universe has spoken.
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOoooooooooo................

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You have to wonder what the position is with the kids this seems to suggest it could be an issue unless KH gave permission

It could be but police are not likely to class it as abduction unless there's a likelihood the parent is staying in that country. If she had return flights for them all, and she doesn't have a house or family in Thailand, then it's not likely they would class it as abduction

Reactions: 13
I'm wondering whether he's metaphorically flipping the bird at her.... I'm also a bit concerned about his moob....
I don't understand. I thought they weren't together? Why would he get this? So many questions, the main one being, WHY DO I CARE??!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is this like that scene in a movie where the actor admits he has a drink problem and chucks the drink into his own face.... (I think it might have been Airplane...?)

1677786606674.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She's a stunna.
Almost as nakural bewful as the Bewful Yung Gel herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Three weeks is nearly up wonder if skanks on her way to the airport,,, first thing skank will do is wheel H out at the weekend for some deflection and sympathy because i'm hoping skank will have a tit storm to welcome her home. Be an absolute giggle if skanks tipped off the press to get some staged pictures of her Heathrow return only for the paps to capture the moment skanks met off the plane by plod, SS and Kieran to arrest skank and take the kids back. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Three weeks is nearly up wonder if skanks on her way to the airport,,, first thing skank will do is wheel H out at the weekend for some deflection and sympathy because i'm hoping skank will have a tit storm to welcome her home. Be an absolute giggle if skanks tipped off the press to get some staged pictures of her Heathrow return only for the paps to capture the moment skanks met off the plane by plod, SS and Kieran to arrest skank and take the kids back. 🤣🤣

We can only dream! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We can only dream! 🤣
Wishful thinking i know but skanks been wringing the last drops of look what a good mummy i am spending time with the kids this last week think it's been tipped off about something maybe Sophie the source has had a visit from plod, SS, school and skank knows there's a tit storm awaiting. 😀

Reactions: 25
Oh my, I’m suddenly feeling upbeat tonight that the Skank is finally really crashing and burning. I do believe things will be happening behind the scenes to rescue those children from her clutches, she’s clearly extremely unstable, action must be taken soon on her return, it’s gonna happen.

Kinda loving these bikini photos, they are appalling, yet so comical she has done this to herself, butchered her face and body so much there no repairing this level of damage, behind her filters and photoshopping she looks grotesque, she can’t pretend otherwise much longer. Weirdly by releasing these unfiltered photos we can all see how bad she really looks now. So odd that she filters to infinity her OF shots, yet then posts these awful hideous bikini photos. I’m starting to think she believes they are ‘sexy’, her mind so addled she cannot see she is now a Eurotrash caricature of a woman, and that joke’s not funny anymore.

I do believe the BH will hit her hard, she will not walk away without consequence this time, and it appears The Scum are waiting to take her down, revealing what occurs at the BH, they are digging away at her more each day, they are ready to pounce. She will be held to account for her reckless spending, I feel it.

She’s stuck with the vile Sink-Boy, do think they argued badly on this trip, they can’t hold it together anymore, it’s a fake relationship and they are struggling to keep it going, yet he will be back by her side on her return, guarantee it. He will always go back, until she finally gets a new egg, which he prob knows is unlikely now she looks so dreadful. He’d rather fight with her constantly than give up his zeleb through association status, he’s one sad f*ck, but in a weird way he’s on our side, she has deteriorated incredibly since they hooked up, it is almost like he has helped destroy her. It’s a weird one that.

I’m starting to put that champagne on ice, feel it’s coming, we are watching her fall now, she’s a total mess in every aspect of her life, that bikini photo of her lying down engulfed by her monster boobs shows it’s over…..she’s finished, and I’m here for it, Woo Hoo Skank, 2023 ain’t gonna be your year, there no comeback, you going down girl 🍸😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.