katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF so thatā€™s the unfiltered version theyā€™ve got their hands on šŸ«£šŸ¤¢ like a rotting corpse ffs she makes me heaveā€¦ just nasty šŸ¤®
its deconstructed - just a play around with the brightness and contrast so you get the full gory details

• Haha
Reactions: 24
its probably only me but i think Carl came out of this looking okay?? he seemed more genuine and honest than i expected and had a sense of humour?
He came across as highly unintelligent but besotted by his creative genius girlfriend. Together they really did do a good dumb and dumber act. He did come across as affable and it was hard to associate him with the slapgate incident in all honesty. He must be in love with her to live in that utter filth and chaos.

Just to add, he looked way better before he had the Botox in one of the episodes. He had a frozen forehead afterwards and it made his eyes narrower. Why on earth does a bloke in his early 30s need Botox?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ahhhh but Peter had money,he iinvested his money he made from earlier career,he owns lots of property has a big place in Cyprus,he is nowhere short of money never has.He met Emily whilst he was in hospital as her father was treating him.

he donā€™t owe bleeping 3.4 million either,that Skanky bleep does,lots of poor people waiting to get money back she owes them.She is a thieving bleep end of.
But thereā€™s lots of brain dead morons out there Dolly who believe everything that disease ridden cum bucket spouts, poor old katie all her life men have used her boo bleeping hoo and now when it suits her she gets the mental health card out to get sympathy from Katie wannabes who mix up down to earth with being a potty mouthed chav. šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Here weeeee go again!
Jas.
I think your in the wrong thread.. if your lost, go find the PA and KH thread and post your grievances there... bad mouthing the two fathers and thier wife or partners, will not sit well in here.
The very Same fathers, who protect thier children, have never neglected them, have always put the children's needs above thier own, have looked after and helped with H in the past when allowed to, don't have drink and drug issues, don't have ( make believe) mental health issues, don't live in tit pits, don't have addictions to surgery, aren't morally bankrupt, nor are financially Brankrupt, who don't put the opposite sex ( countless bed mates) above thier children and finally do not abuse and exploit or neglect thier children's education or daily needs. Are far better people in general and parents in my honest opinion.
If thier crime in life according to you!! Is to be slimy, too sweet or slippery, then so be it, but atleast those children are cared for and not put in danger when with thier fathers.
Whatever your opinion of Emily, or even Michelle! They again are far better role figures, mentors and mother's!! Than the children's own.

PA had a property portfolio, maybe not a career, when he meet plastic fantastic, but his Manager was fantastic with raising his PR and image... Swanky could of had the same chances n the entertainment industry ect, if she didn't keep funking it up!! Pissing it up, drugging it up... she couldn't maintain her decent motherly image... that was no ones fault but her own....

She is a vile human being, vile mother.

You've been told a few times to read her wiki at the top of the page...

Maybe educate yourself before passing judgment on the fathers.

If your not capable of doing that then move along... before you get a tongue lashing ( which will be deserved) from some of the others here
Taking bets if theyā€™ll be back šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thinking about the whole custody issue,no matter what custody decisions are made with Peter and Kieron being realistic this is only going to be short-term when they are children they are going to make contact with her. Anyway itā€™s not like that sheā€™s cut out of there lives and they act like she doesnā€™t exist she still there mum at the end of the day Iā€™ve never liked Pete, heā€™s too sweet to be true very slippery and slimy. I always thought his management was behind his marriage to Emily and she likes to fame and money on the sly and loves abit of Botox sheā€™s always come across as a bit bland to me. And Kieron comes across as a gormless bastard, who only appears in magazines and newspapers because of his links to Katie she has terrible taste in men
Pete done really well out of his marriage to Kate I remember, watching the reality TV programs. He was always emasculated because he didnā€™t really has much money has Kate and she was the main one and his manager Claire never left their side going out on a night out with them and everything it was a 3 in the marriage situation
dont bother wasting your time thinking about the kids seeing her because shes their mother,ask JR why he dont see her, shes bloody embarassing, thats why. did you read about her step dad in court ? dreadful, at worst there were attempted rape charges,at best he was unfaithful ,read somewhere that ednas fella was unfaithful too at one time,wonder why none of the woman in skankys family cant keep a man from having sex with others ? perhaps they are just not fancyable enough ? bet SB already looking,if hes not already gone now that skankys a two bagger, my advice to skanky would be to enjoy it while she can,because its tumbling down around her now, prison soon for her and kids back with their loving dad again. ohh can someone remind me now,how many abortions has skanky had, how many pets of hers have died and how much money does she owe ? cant keep up as it grows by the day. that reminds me, think ill go and add to kierons go fund me now, that grows by the day too......

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
God i was besotted with him in 9 1/2 weeks :oops:
He was nice looking. He must have been vain though. He's had loads of procedures over the years. None of which made an improvement. He'd probably still be kinda handsome if he'd stopped messing with nature

Just recently I keep hearing the tune to Skippy in my head when I think of Kipper with differrent lyrics ā€¦

Kipper, Kipper
Kipper woo woo woo hoo
Kipper, Kipper
Kipper, is no friend to you

1677163669268.png

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He came across as highly unintelligent but besotted by his creative genius girlfriend. Together they really did do a good dumb and dumber act. He did come across as affable and it was hard to associate him with the slapgate incident in all honesty. He must be in love with her to live in that utter filth and chaos.

Just to add, he looked way better before he had the Botox in one of the episodes. He had a frozen forehead afterwards and it made his eyes narrower. Why on earth does a bloke in his early 30s need Botox?
to cope with the headaches she gives him ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look at this one!!!!

Off topic but itā€™s so sad to see Mickey like this, when I saw 9 1/2 weeks as a teenager, little me thought him such a beautiful man, canā€™t believe he did this to himself. Know he messed up his face through boxing and tried to fix it, but oh my, he was so gorgeous back then, hard to believe itā€™s the same man, I fell in lust with him. If Skank ever makes old bones, doubtful in my opinion, she will look horrific, she does now, but I think itā€™ll get a lot lot lot worse

Sigh, oh Mickey, who you once wereā€¦

732C549A-58A6-4C76-A7B7-6085EB855154.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Iā€™m just watching the second episode before I have to go out and have just got up to the disco ball for Bunnyā€™s room bit. She really canā€™t speak properly can she šŸ˜³ ā€œDeliclyā€ instead of delicately šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I canā€™t get my head around the rubbish everywhere. Crisp packets etc. strewn all over the place even outside in the grass? What is wrong with putting rubbish in a bin šŸ˜³ takes 2 seconds. Surely Cole and even Edna have something to say about that at the very least? I just couldnā€™t live amongst filth and squalor.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He was nice looking. He must have been vain though. He's had loads of procedures over the years. None of which made an improvement. He'd probably still be kinda handsome if he'd stopped messing with nature
Mickey Rourke wrecked his face boxing when he stopped acting, he doesnt deny any of his surgery

• Wow
Here weeeee go again!
Jas.
I think your in the wrong thread.. if your lost, go find the PA and KH thread and post your grievances there... bad mouthing the two fathers and thier wife or partners, will not sit well in here.
The very Same fathers, who protect thier children, have never neglected them, have always put the children's needs above thier own, have looked after and helped with H in the past when allowed to, don't have drink and drug issues, don't have ( make believe) mental health issues, don't live in tit pits, don't have addictions to surgery, aren't morally bankrupt, nor are financially Brankrupt, who don't put the opposite sex ( countless bed mates) above thier children and finally do not abuse and exploit or neglect thier children's education or daily needs. Are far better people in general and parents in my honest opinion.
If thier crime in life according to you!! Is to be slimy, too sweet or slippery, then so be it, but atleast those children are cared for and not put in danger when with thier fathers.
Whatever your opinion of Emily, or even Michelle! They again are far better role figures, mentors and mother's!! Than the children's own.

PA had a property portfolio, maybe not a career, when he meet plastic fantastic, but his Manager was fantastic with raising his PR and image... Swanky could of had the same chances n the entertainment industry ect, if she didn't keep funking it up!! Pissing it up, drugging it up... she couldn't maintain her decent motherly image... that was no ones fault but her own....

She is a vile human being, vile mother.

You've been told a few times to read her wiki at the top of the page...

Maybe educate yourself before passing judgment on the fathers.

If your not capable of doing that then move along... before you get a tongue lashing ( which will be deserved) from some of the others here

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Mickey Rourke wrecked his face boxing when he stopped acting, he doesnt deny any of his surgery
I thought he was pretty tasty still in The Wrestler.

Havenā€™t watched the monstrosity and her manky mansion. Canā€™t face it. Had my fill with the incessant commercials.
God Lord those pictures, showing her IRL. No wonder sheā€™s a coke head and boozehound. Youā€™d have to be impaired all the time to look at yourself. The Bride of Frankenstein that no bleep wants to marry.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They could be back. SB's car has finally gone from his drive and it's not at the old house either.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So KP has done up her chavtastic MM in pink and bling and never wants to leave, except of course to go on her 25th holiday of the year and it's only February. Wonder if the make up brushes, fake flowers and dolls are still attached to the walls by now?

Hey Katie, why don't you give us a tour of the house on Instagram when you get back, apparently it is a pigs sty again already (sorry pigs) šŸ˜¬
She's been well named Lady Muck by the Mirror magazine, just sat there ordering people about, wonder where Harvey learnt to chuck his clothes on the floor? Here's an idea, you could continue his personal development skills by getting him to pick them up, plus you would of thought you would have more respect by keeping the house tidy, so that Harvey doesn't trip up over your crap you leave lying about. I notice you selfishly did the top floor for you (and Carl?? depending on what this weeks marital status is single/engaged/very much single) yet no room for Harvey, are you trying to get a series 3 out of Channel 4 for that and your garden?
You really didn't like Princess telling you that you couldn't sing, but you are so desperate to be a pop star. I did hear you call her a biatch....charming.
Hope the plumber and Electrician got paid, or shall we add them to the creditors list for you... remember those, all those people you still need to pay.

I am still gobsmacked at the total tat you put into that house, I suppose it's all the container or chucked on the floor in the annexe by now or has been ruined by the dogs pissing everywhere. Those poor dogs, either running/fighting around the house, or shut in the tacky tack room.
Homemade fish pie in a silver foil container, who are you trying to kid. :rolleyes: Can't even cook garlic bread without burning it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.