katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh but Peter had money,he iinvested his money he made from earlier career,he owns lots of property has a big place in Cyprus,he is nowhere short of money never has.He met Emily whilst he was in hospital as her father was treating him.

he don’t owe bleeping 3.4 million either,that Skanky bleep does,lots of poor people waiting to get money back she owes them.She is a thieving bleep end of.
Must have hidden it for the divorce, at one stage Skanky was paying him 5k a month maintenance.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thinking about the whole custody issue,no matter what custody decisions are made with Peter and Kieron being realistic this is only going to be short-term when they are children they are going to make contact with her. Anyway it’s not like that she’s cut out of there lives and they act like she doesn’t exist she still there mum at the end of the day I’ve never liked Pete, he’s too sweet to be true very slippery and slimy. I always thought his management was behind his marriage to Emily and she likes to fame and money on the sly and loves abit of Botox she’s always come across as a bit bland to me. And Kieron comes across as a gormless bastard, who only appears in magazines and newspapers because of his links to Katie she has terrible taste in men
Pete done really well out of his marriage to Kate I remember, watching the reality TV programs. He was always emasculated because he didn’t really has much money has Kate and she was the main one and his manager Claire never left their side going out on a night out with them and everything it was a 3 in the marriage situation
Yes dear, it's all the ex's fault.
Of course it is.
#bekind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
All the fans commenting on her IG how good her crafts were she made!!!! 🤦‍♀️ they obviously have zero taste too.
Jesus, in that case I’ll have to contact Harrods about selling mine- bespoke jewellery, one of couture t shirts etc . But I would have redone that table and covered it with a lovely clear resin so that it
1. Looked better
2. You were able to clean it
And would not have butchered that cheap unit thing she sprayed pink and lace or that cheap vase - much nicer techniques but took a bit more skill and patience than sorayibg tatty tin of rustoleum with and old net curtain and ducking pom poms. Why since she us so filthy would you want so many dust magnets in your home. It also explains the comment on why she never gets ill - that body is exposed to all kinds of muck and crap in that house

Reactions: 21
It certainly sounds as though this program has been made on the cheap, no proper renovations like the roof this time? I think you're right, C4 have clearly had enough by this one and aren't spending big money on it. Good, more fool them for taking it on in the first place! And it's amazing how once again all the rooms are full of crap when there have been at least two or three occasions when she and SB have gone there to clear it out in the last couple of years.
But the utter shame of having to ship-in a cleaning squad from Wales to Sussex to fumigate the dump before anybody would set foot in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thinking about the whole custody issue,no matter what custody decisions are made with Peter and Kieron being realistic this is only going to be short-term when they are children they are going to make contact with her. Anyway it’s not like that she’s cut out of there lives and they act like she doesn’t exist she still there mum at the end of the day I’ve never liked Pete, he’s too sweet to be true very slippery and slimy. I always thought his management was behind his marriage to Emily and she likes to fame and money on the sly and loves abit of Botox she’s always come across as a bit bland to me. And Kieron comes across as a gormless bastard, who only appears in magazines and newspapers because of his links to Katie she has terrible taste in men
Pete done really well out of his marriage to Kate I remember, watching the reality TV programs. He was always emasculated because he didn’t really has much money has Kate and she was the main one and his manager Claire never left their side going out on a night out with them and everything it was a 3 in the marriage situation
Like a dog with a bone 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That's an interesting site makes you go 👀, this image actually looks worse imo
View attachment 1981754
this picture is bloody awful, she looks like a corpse awaiting autopsy, that someones stood up as a joke. whats those marks on her side bum ? bite marks or is her bum inplant trying to escape ? just a mess (shakes head ) just a bleeping mess. someone send her to specsavers, please !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That's an interesting site makes you go 👀, this image actually looks worse imo
View attachment 1981754
Her legs barely get a mention as there is so much that's weird about her but it always cracks me up how unnaturally straight and shapeless they look because of all the lipo.
Screenshot_20230223-141612~2.png

Even very lean women like athletes have curves in their legs (gorgeous Katerina J-T here for comparison and as an eyeball cleanser 😄)

katarinajohnsonthompson0103.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Here weeeee go again!
Jas.
I think your in the wrong thread.. if your lost, go find the PA and KH thread and post your grievances there... bad mouthing the two fathers and thier wife or partners, will not sit well in here.
The very Same fathers, who protect thier children, have never neglected them, have always put the children's needs above thier own, have looked after and helped with H in the past when allowed to, don't have drink and drug issues, don't have ( make believe) mental health issues, don't live in tit pits, don't have addictions to surgery, aren't morally bankrupt, nor are financially Brankrupt, who don't put the opposite sex ( countless bed mates) above thier children and finally do not abuse and exploit or neglect thier children's education or daily needs. Are far better people in general and parents in my honest opinion.
If thier crime in life according to you!! Is to be slimy, too sweet or slippery, then so be it, but atleast those children are cared for and not put in danger when with thier fathers.
Whatever your opinion of Emily, or even Michelle! They again are far better role figures, mentors and mother's!! Than the children's own.

PA had a property portfolio, maybe not a career, when he meet plastic fantastic, but his Manager was fantastic with raising his PR and image... Swanky could of had the same chances n the entertainment industry ect, if she didn't keep funking it up!! Pissing it up, drugging it up... she couldn't maintain her decent motherly image... that was no ones fault but her own....

She is a vile human being, vile mother.

You've been told a few times to read her wiki at the top of the page...

Maybe educate yourself before passing judgment on the fathers.

If your not capable of doing that then move along... before you get a tongue lashing ( which will be deserved) from some of the others here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.