Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Okay, okay here we go.
Yesterday I bumped into one of my old dog walking clients who works for channel 4 as a freelance script writer. Whilst we were catching up I asked him why channel 4 (or anybody for that matter) still use her given the terrible rep and butchered body which is no role model for anybody. He said that it’s partly because of the fascination with the “sheer horror show” and the slow motion self destruction for all to see and also that the tv companies all know she’s literally finished and are probably just fulfilling past obligations and trying to wring the last dregs out of her. He also told me that 75% of the industry totally despise her and refuse point blank to engage with her, whilst to the rest she is just a laughing stock and behind her back constantly has the piss ripped out of her at every opportunity. He also said that, as well as being as mad as a box of frogs, she is so, so deluded and arrogant she has no concept that people are just humouring her. He is a nice guy and ended the conversation saying even though she's an absolute horror he couldn’t help thinking it was terribly sad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 100

DC16

VIP Member
Dear KP, SB, SFP, AFP, Social services, the courts.
The most important thing right now is Jett and Bunny’s welfare. Who is protecting them, KP? NO, you all stand by and just let her do what she likes, you’ve all enabled her over the years and not said NO to her. PA was there to save P&J, you all need to step up now and save Jett and Bunny, they are the innocent party in all this fucked up shit show. Can none of you honestly see how fucked this all is? No? Is this normal to you? A 44 year old woman parading around like she is a teenager, mutilating her body, leaving those kids with who knows in another country. This holiday is clearly not for THEIR MH, otherwise you would not be exposing them to this. What have those kids witnessed? Everyone needs to step up NOW before something serious happens, if you don’t, YOU ARE ALL TO BLAME. I’m so fucking angry right now as we know how time after time she escapes consequences. 😭😡😭😡😭😡😭😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 91

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Thinking about the whole custody issue,no matter what custody decisions are made with Peter and Kieron being realistic this is only going to be short-term when they are children they are going to make contact with her. Anyway it’s not like that she’s cut out of there lives and they act like she doesn’t exist she still there mum at the end of the day I’ve never liked Pete, he’s too sweet to be true very slippery and slimy. I always thought his management was behind his marriage to Emily and she likes to fame and money on the sly and loves abit of Botox she’s always come across as a bit bland to me. And Kieron comes across as a gormless bastard, who only appears in magazines and newspapers because of his links to Katie she has terrible taste in men
Pete done really well out of his marriage to Kate I remember, watching the reality TV programs. He was always emasculated because he didn’t really has much money has Kate and she was the main one and his manager Claire never left their side going out on a night out with them and everything it was a 3 in the marriage situation
Ahhhh but Peter had money,he iinvested his money he made from earlier career,he owns lots of property has a big place in Cyprus,he is nowhere short of money never has.He met Emily whilst he was in hospital as her father was treating him.

he don’t owe fucking 3.4 million either,that Skanky Cunt does,lots of poor people waiting to get money back she owes them.She is a thieving cunt end of.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

tracey3871

VIP Member
Anyway, can my friends on here pray for me tomorrow please ... I am recovering from Fibromyalgia, it has made me very stiff and now my wonderful young horse Caspy has become confident in himself and I am getting better I am having my first riding lesson in 18 months to start working on cancelling my stiffness ... I have accepted that I will never be the rider I was, but, I want to be the best rider I can for Casp ... the reason I started to really have a problem with Kipper was all the claptrap about her being some kind of expert rider ... I was better than her when I was well & I was still crap 🤣 I adore my horses and work really hard to be the best I can be for them ... I would never have posted her recent clip riding like that with a folded saddle cloth showing off because I know it was poor riding ... I would have looked at my horse in a video & been mortified at the saddle pad upsetting him, Kipper only looks at herself.
---
Kicking off big time @DC16
Binny... we have missed you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

DC16

VIP Member
They are still together, they argued about her ‘being single’ post, she’s begging him to fly back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

tracey3871

VIP Member
Thankyou to everyone on here who prayed for me today ... My first riding lesson in over a year due to fighting fibromyalgia ... My boy is only 5 ... well, it was fantastic ❤ Despite my limitations over the last 12 months + we had actually achieved a lot ... my Instructor is a straight talker and said the last 10 mins today would have got us a high score on a Novice level dressage test which is amazing frankly ... I have been so limited in what I was able to do and decided to focus on what I could do instead of falling apart over what I couldn't ... Only able to ride 15-20 mins most of the time ... Anyway, my boy went long and low, down on the bit all by himself and the straps I bought to get my leg position right are now for sale unused ! My boy was so responsive that he even reacted when my HEAD wasn't straight !!!!! Kipper can literally kiss my arse today🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 66

clairiecluck

Thinking about the whole custody issue,no matter what custody decisions are made with Peter and Kieron being realistic this is only going to be short-term when they are children they are going to make contact with her. Anyway it’s not like that she’s cut out of there lives and they act like she doesn’t exist she still there mum at the end of the day I’ve never liked Pete, he’s too sweet to be true very slippery and slimy. I always thought his management was behind his marriage to Emily and she likes to fame and money on the sly and loves abit of Botox she’s always come across as a bit bland to me. And Kieron comes across as a gormless bastard, who only appears in magazines and newspapers because of his links to Katie she has terrible taste in men
Pete done really well out of his marriage to Kate I remember, watching the reality TV programs. He was always emasculated because he didn’t really has much money has Kate and she was the main one and his manager Claire never left their side going out on a night out with them and everything it was a 3 in the marriage situation
Here weeeee go again!
Jas.
I think your in the wrong thread.. if your lost, go find the PA and KH thread and post your grievances there... bad mouthing the two fathers and thier wife or partners, will not sit well in here.
The very Same fathers, who protect thier children, have never neglected them, have always put the children's needs above thier own, have looked after and helped with H in the past when allowed to, don't have drink and drug issues, don't have ( make believe) mental health issues, don't live in shit pits, don't have addictions to surgery, aren't morally bankrupt, nor are financially Brankrupt, who don't put the opposite sex ( countless bed mates) above thier children and finally do not abuse and exploit or neglect thier children's education or daily needs. Are far better people in general and parents in my honest opinion.
If thier crime in life according to you!! Is to be slimy, too sweet or slippery, then so be it, but atleast those children are cared for and not put in danger when with thier fathers.
Whatever your opinion of Emily, or even Michelle! They again are far better role figures, mentors and mother's!! Than the children's own.

PA had a property portfolio, maybe not a career, when he meet plastic fantastic, but his Manager was fantastic with raising his PR and image... Swanky could of had the same chances n the entertainment industry ect, if she didn't keep funking it up!! Pissing it up, drugging it up... she couldn't maintain her decent motherly image... that was no ones fault but her own....

She is a vile human being, vile mother.

You've been told a few times to read her wiki at the top of the page...

Maybe educate yourself before passing judgment on the fathers.

If your not capable of doing that then move along... before you get a tongue lashing ( which will be deserved) from some of the others here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Tonight's pic I've decided to do another chicken Katie, it's a bit blurry but still fun to share 😀😄😄😄😘 x

Resizer_16772746307321.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

DC16

VIP Member
All the rooms KP did were like they have been done by a 5 year old. I'm just gobsmacked how crap it all was. The potty mouth, product placement, OFCOM here I come!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I think I may need some time out, this is getting way too upsetting and even dark for me. WTF is B doing in Thailand with random men when she should be at school. K’s hands may be tied, we don’t know what has really happened there, but FFS SS and the school what are you all playing why is this being allowed, I still don’t get how she’s just taken them, especially in term time, plus she’s clearly very unstable. A complete failure and dereliction of duty from everyone involved with these kids safeguarding and welfare, I just cannot understand it.

Pining my hopes that on their return they are handed back to K, they are both being severely damaged under her feckless care, she cannot be allowed to do this, it’s bloody disgusting. Yeah I’m mad as hell seeing those photos, FFS are SS just going to wait until serious harm comes to those kids, bloody ridiculous, you just can’t take your kids out of school like this, WTF is going on, these children are being harmed in plain sight 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So at lunch I jumped forward to episode 4 as it was mentioned she had stuck Barbie dolls on the wall….oh my it’s as bad as it sounds, all the rooms are incredibly trashy, think DC you said it, looks like a small child has been let loose with the design….seriously she’s 44 years old, talk about arrested development, have to say i couldn’t stop laughing it’s comical, she really ain’t wired right.

Might add Amy features in the show, she looks really sick, and since this was filmed Amy has had the transplant, which I believe isn’t going well for her. Don’t know how Skank can just keep going on holiday with her mum so seriously ill, she could easily pass whilst she’s away. Skank also keeps joking with Amy on the phone about her popping off soon and she will have something to remember her with, as Amy added some bits and pieces ! Does also raise the question why keep going to Thailand in these circumstances, it must be money related, or is Skank really not that bothered, is she that lost inside.

Anyway some screen grabs, which people have requested, the walk-in wardrobe room in the attic…Sink Boy’s home, I’ve captured him there, loving it he is 😁 and the Barbie office….it’s so tragic, you watch this show veering from open-mouthed horror at the mess it is before, to the finished hilarious product, it’s quite a ride, the budget looks about £10 a room 😁

EA5DF68E-1DD7-442F-8EB7-5096F00EF103.png

C46258E4-B557-4C93-9924-2329390F49AA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

WillowTree21

VIP Member
BOG OFF....please. Why do you keep repeating yourself that you don't like Pete?
1677160367371.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

DC16

VIP Member
I think I may need some time out, this is getting way too upsetting and even dark for me. WTF is B doing in Thailand with random men when she should be at school. K’s hands may be tied, we don’t know what has really happened there, but FFS SS and the school what are you all playing why is this being allowed, I still don’t get how she’s just taken them, especially in term time, plus she’s clearly very unstable. A complete failure and dereliction of duty from everyone involved with these kids safeguarding and welfare, I just cannot understand it.

Pining my hopes that on their return they are handed back to K, they are both being severely damaged under her feckless care, she cannot be allowed to do this, it’s bloody disgusting. Yeah I’m mad as hell seeing those photos, FFS are SS just going to wait until serious harm comes to those kids, bloody ridiculous, you just can’t take your kids out if school like this, WTF is going on, these children are being harmed in plain sight 😡
People seem to just be accepting, on her social media, that the kids have now been off school for 2 weeks. I just can’t get my head round it all either, I presume it is just down to the courts now, what is the point of these organisations if they don’t put the children first. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
haha Well done, @Pink Squirrel on being our latest thread winner. :love:

Recap: She and her pal/lover/business arrangement/chauffeur/dealer/whateverthefuckheis are still in Thailand. Mucky Mansion series 2 has started to air on Channel 4, proving she's still the chaviest chav that ever chavved. NASA has recognised her tits as two new exo-planets, and they are currently checking for signs of extra-terrestrial life. She still looks like she smells.

Karry on Krusties. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Oooo thanks Joanna! ❤
Sorry didn’t see your earlier post until just now 😂
I think everyone’s said the MM this time around seems to be showing her up and they’ve not bothered making a good job of it by editing it all carefully!
Yes, he said he has heard they were basically getting her all revved up on set encouraging her to show off, (as if she needs any encouragement) and behind her back just ridiculing everything about it. He’s a kind decent person who I had to remind not to feel too sorry for her given her treatment of others and pets etc, but I think he sees it as bullying!!!! Didn’t have 2 hours to put him right,😂😂 but interesting to hear how much she is disliked.

• Heart
Reactions: 55