katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking about the whole custody issue,no matter what custody decisions are made with Peter and Kieron being realistic this is only going to be short-term when they are children they are going to make contact with her. Anyway it’s not like that she’s cut out of there lives and they act like she doesn’t exist she still there mum at the end of the day I’ve never liked Pete, he’s too sweet to be true very slippery and slimy. I always thought his management was behind his marriage to Emily and she likes to fame and money on the sly and loves abit of Botox she’s always come across as a bit bland to me. And Kieron comes across as a gormless bastard, who only appears in magazines and newspapers because of his links to Katie she has terrible taste in men
Pete done really well out of his marriage to Kate I remember, watching the reality TV programs. He was always emasculated because he didn’t really has much money has Kate and she was the main one and his manager Claire never left their side going out on a night out with them and everything it was a 3 in the marriage situation
Ahhhh but Peter had money,he iinvested his money he made from earlier career,he owns lots of property has a big place in Cyprus,he is nowhere short of money never has.He met Emily whilst he was in hospital as her father was treating him.

he don’t owe bleeping 3.4 million either,that Skanky bleep does,lots of poor people waiting to get money back she owes them.She is a thieving bleep end of.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Afternoon you lovely lot 😘 I see the flying monkeys are around today πŸ€”

So I thought I would treat the OH to the delights of Skanky well OH face said it all 🀒 I thought I would just keep OH in the loop with her latest pictures and escapades because I really don’t want them missing out. I got short shrift and told not to bother πŸ˜‚oh wellπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.

I hope Kieran gets a good outcome with J&B 🀞

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Currently playing catch-up with you serious and committed Krusties, so apologies if this has already been mentioned. Watching MM2. What is God's name is wrong with the woman? Allowing Harvey to appear semi-naked on TV? I am deeply concerned for this young man. Her exploitation knows no depths. She has no boundaries does she?
Exactly! She was moaning just the other day about those cops making fun of Harvey yet she opens him up to ridicule by letting him be filmed like this! If he won't wear clothes then what exactly is the point of his supposed Uptheir clothing line? Where are the boxes of free stuff she gets for him? His college doesn't seem to have a problem getting him to wear clothes do they? And if she did have to have him filmed, it could have been done sensitively from a distance and just head and shoulders, didn't have to be from the side with his naked gut hanging out everywhere! And why film him eating something so unhealthy? Probably because that's all he does when he's with her, sit around and eat.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thinking about the whole custody issue,no matter what custody decisions are made with Peter and Kieron being realistic this is only going to be short-term when they are children they are going to make contact with her. Anyway it’s not like that she’s cut out of there lives and they act like she doesn’t exist she still there mum at the end of the day I’ve never liked Pete, he’s too sweet to be true very slippery and slimy. I always thought his management was behind his marriage to Emily and she likes to fame and money on the sly and loves abit of Botox she’s always come across as a bit bland to me. And Kieron comes across as a gormless bastard, who only appears in magazines and newspapers because of his links to Katie she has terrible taste in men
Pete done really well out of his marriage to Kate I remember, watching the reality TV programs. He was always emasculated because he didn’t really has much money has Kate and she was the main one and his manager Claire never left their side going out on a night out with them and everything it was a 3 in the marriage situation
BOG OFF....please. Why do you keep repeating yourself that you don't like Pete?
1677160367371.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Have you got to episode 4 yet? They’ve saved the best until last. The office. The piece de resistance. She has entirely regressed to the age of about 5.

I wonder if the contract was already in place and so she had to do something but she knows it’s being repossesed? As dumb as she so clearly is, even she must know everything she has done is utterly diabolical.

The one who genuinely seems to think it’s all great is Cole who seems to think his girlfriend is a creative genius.

I can’t get over how she has been living and how she lives. Room after room of crap.
It certainly sounds as though this program has been made on the cheap, no proper renovations like the roof this time? I think you're right, C4 have clearly had enough by this one and aren't spending big money on it. Good, more fool them for taking it on in the first place! And it's amazing how once again all the rooms are full of crap when there have been at least two or three occasions when she and SB have gone there to clear it out in the last couple of years.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.