katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that got me was Cole making it perfectly clear he wanted her old DVD as wank material and she didn’t say a word of WTF the real thing is right here ? I don’t know another woman who would have let that slide.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Laughing at the horrendous state of her attempts of home crafts - trying to be like Stacey Solomon and failed miserably 😂😂😂
And that's a pretty low bar to start with.

(Not watching, haven't watched anything with her in ever. But I'm enjoying the updates from everyone, thank you 😎)
---
(btw, to the nice lady who asked for an NHS Botox -for-migraines update.

I'm having my third or fourth lot done in a couple of hours.
It's definitely making a difference, I still get migraines on most days but they're not as intense, much easier to deal with, and don't last as long.
I've been able to cut down on some tablets.

I have all manner of vestibular/labrynthitis things going on with hospital trips etc, so things aren't as good as they could be, but hopefully when that settles there'll be an even bigger improvement)

Tenuous price link is the Botox. 😎

Maybe best if people don't reply so it doesn't clog the thread, but I did want to respond to the lady who asked, it was possibly for her hubby?
Hope that's ok.

Another tenuous link - Botox makes your underarm go mouldy green .
It doesn't really, I'm scrabbling to be relevant. ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why, just why, would you glue Barbie's and make up brushes to your walls? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
All the fans commenting on her IG how good her crafts were she made!!!! 🤦‍♀️ they obviously have zero taste too.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
All the rooms KP did were like they have been done by a 5 year old. I'm just gobsmacked how crap it all was. The potty mouth, product placement, OFCOM here I come!!!
it was so bad, it was bloody brilliant,NOBODY could have done a better job of showing her up, than her herself. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
From what you're all posting, it's sounding increasingly like C4 were contractually obliged to film with her, but have used the opportunity as a monumental piss take.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Have you got to episode 4 yet? They’ve saved the best until last. The office. The piece de resistance. She has entirely regressed to the age of about 5.

I wonder if the contract was already in place and so she had to do something but she knows it’s being repossesed? As dumb as she so clearly is, even she must know everything she has done is utterly diabolical.

The one who genuinely seems to think it’s all great is Cole who seems to think his girlfriend is a creative genius.

I can’t get over how she has been living and how she lives. Room after room of crap.
The office is bleeping brilliant! 😂😂 I just was sat there watching incredulous. Like WHAT THE duck IS HAPPENING?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The office is bleeping brilliant! 😂😂 I just was sat there watching incredulous. Like WHAT THE duck IS HAPPENING?! 😂😂
ive only watched 1,i dont have apps or know how to access it, so will have to watch it every week. im so jealous of you all that have seen it all(y)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
From what you're all posting, it's sounding increasingly like C4 were contractually obliged to film with her, but have used the opportunity as a monumental piss take.
And she's too thick, or just deluded, to understand she's a wholesale laughing stock. Firmly in the "I'm on the TV, I'm famous & loving it!"

utter bollocks obviously & clear to see for 99% of those even bothered enough to give her a second of attention. Majority will look away in disgust or fall about laughing.

She really has ended up with the life she's deserved, let's call it just consequences of her past behaviour...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What ever happened to her wanting to adopt a disabled child or a child from Nigeria?

---

Any room that's been created as part of this tv programme will go to tit anyway! Maybe she'll get a sequel in a few years called Muckier Mansion where she redoes all the rooms again after they've been wrecked!
It’s like changing rooms on the extra cheap. All that spray paint - no primer but also she didn’t even wait til the paint was dry just jelly on with the cheap chavvy project. Less than £100 in paint for the first episode. Oh and don’t get me started on the cheap Pink faux fur that was getting stapled to bunny’s bedroom wall. Dust magnet, poor girl will have asthma before she’s 12

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If possible, can anyone screenshot a few examples of the “kraffdin wot she dun”.
The Barbies-stuck-to-the-wall sounds horrendous ( and a bit creepy in a CSI kind of way).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
just had a thought, cole needs to watch himself, now her shag palace is finished. that poor 12 year old lad (fan) from 2012, would be 23 years old today ( just her type, male),she already has his name and address and he even sent an envalope , with a stamp on it. bet shes already asked him, if he wants a pair of her old undies with a kiss and autograph (for £350, yes only £350 😂). another thing ive decided to do,everytime a flying monkey asks about kieron and court, im going to bat it back and mention mr pp fencings court case 😂. twats !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thinking about the whole custody issue,no matter what custody decisions are made with Peter and Kieron being realistic this is only going to be short-term when they are children they are going to make contact with her. Anyway it’s not like that she’s cut out of there lives and they act like she doesn’t exist she still there mum at the end of the day I’ve never liked Pete, he’s too sweet to be true very slippery and slimy. I always thought his management was behind his marriage to Emily and she likes to fame and money on the sly and loves abit of Botox she’s always come across as a bit bland to me. And Kieron comes across as a gormless bastard, who only appears in magazines and newspapers because of his links to Katie she has terrible taste in men
Pete done really well out of his marriage to Kate I remember, watching the reality TV programs. He was always emasculated because he didn’t really has much money has Kate and she was the main one and his manager Claire never left their side going out on a night out with them and everything it was a 3 in the marriage situation

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
The state of her house appears to mirror the state of her mind. I don't need to mention the state of her body. :sick::poop:
A disorganised mess. Ughh she's just so horrible.
I know she must have developed a thick skin, or maybe she's always had one, but those comments in the DM. They'd make a grown man cry. She probably thinks everyone is jealous of her though as she has such an overinflated opinion of her self.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.