katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha Well done, @Pink Squirrel on being our latest thread winner. :love:

Recap: She and her pal/lover/business arrangement/chauffeur/dealer/whateverthefuckheis are still in Thailand. Mucky Mansion series 2 has started to air on Channel 4, proving she's still the chaviest chav that ever chavved. NASA has recognised her tits as two new exo-planets, and they are currently checking for signs of extra-terrestrial life. She still looks like she smells.

Karry on Krusties. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Jeez, that Tack room she created, is TACKY as hell. I bet it looks tit already :ROFLMAO: and SB thought it was great

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What ever happened to her wanting to adopt a disabled child or a child from Nigeria?

---
Jeez, that Tack room she created, is TACKY as hell. I bet it looks tit already :ROFLMAO: and SB thought it was great
Any room that's been created as part of this tv programme will go to tit anyway! Maybe she'll get a sequel in a few years called Muckier Mansion where she redoes all the rooms again after they've been wrecked!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Confirmation that they had to get someone in to clean the house before Ch 4 could start filming... Dirty cow. I have owned animals all my life and all of them has been housetrained. It's not hard to do but it can take time and would mean that she has to be actually in the same place as them for any length of time. There was dog (probably cat too) piss and tit everywhere and I just don't understand how she doesn't realise that its wrong... so, so wrong. As @DC16 mentioned earlier, the kids run around with bare feet. It just goes to show that she can't have one iota of shame.

Katie Price's Mucky Mansion: Welsh cleaning company helped Katie Price declutter her mucky mansion - Wales Online

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Confirmation that they had to get someone in to clean the house before Ch 4 could start filming... Dirty cow. I have owned animals all my life and all of them has been housetrained. It's not hard to do but it can take time and would mean that she has to be actually in the same place as them for any length of time. There was dog (probably cat too) piss and tit everywhere and I just don't understand how she doesn't realise that its wrong... so, so wrong. As @DC16 mentioned earlier, the kids run around with bare feet. It just goes to show that she can't have one iota of shame.

Katie Price's Mucky Mansion: Welsh cleaning company helped Katie Price declutter her mucky mansion - Wales Online
I havnt been drunk enough to watch her tit show im just getting over the latest batch of holiday photos and i was PMSFL the state of the Skank the poses are so 90s and how anybody thinks she looks good needs to give their heads a wobble 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
OMG the absolute state of the annexe in E4
If you look back over the years wherever shes lived always ends up a complete tit tip shes beyond bleeping dirty and lazy and shes not even ashamed a team had to come in to clean up didnt they have to get somebody in before to clean up all the piles of clothes and rubbish everywhere

Had to get a company from Wales as no self respecting company south of Watford would go near her !

• Haha
Reactions: 37
OMG the absolute state of the annexe in E4
I gave in and watched it. What a state of the place. I felt so sorry for those poor little chi's running and playing in all that tit. The makeover of it was so awfully done and cheap and tacky. And who was this Cole she kept mentioning?
---
I havnt been drunk enough to watch her tit show im just getting over the latest batch of holiday photos and i was PMSFL the state of the Skank the poses are so 90s and how anybody thinks she looks good needs to give their heads a wobble 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She looked so horrendous in those pics. How does she manage with those massive tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All the rooms KP did were like they have been done by a 5 year old. I'm just gobsmacked how crap it all was. The potty mouth, product placement, OFCOM here I come!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Laughing at the horrendous state of her attempts of home crafts - trying to be like Stacey Solomon and failed miserably 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Currently playing catch-up with you serious and committed Krusties, so apologies if this has already been mentioned. Watching MM2. What is God's name is wrong with the woman? Allowing Harvey to appear semi-naked on TV? I am deeply concerned for this young man. Her exploitation knows no depths. She has no boundaries does she?

• Sad
Reactions: 43
All the rooms KP did were like they have been done by a 5 year old. I'm just gobsmacked how crap it all was. The potty mouth, product placement, OFCOM here I come!!!
Have you got to episode 4 yet? They’ve saved the best until last. The office. The piece de resistance. She has entirely regressed to the age of about 5.

I wonder if the contract was already in place and so she had to do something but she knows it’s being repossesed? As dumb as she so clearly is, even she must know everything she has done is utterly diabolical.

The one who genuinely seems to think it’s all great is Cole who seems to think his girlfriend is a creative genius.

I can’t get over how she has been living and how she lives. Room after room of crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The state of her house appears to mirror the state of her mind. I don't need to mention the state of her body. :sick::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
its probably only me but i think Carl came out of this looking okay?? he seemed more genuine and honest than i expected and had a sense of humour?

Reactions: 18
haha Well done, @Pink Squirrel on being our latest thread winner. :love:

Recap: She and her pal/lover/business arrangement/chauffeur/dealer/whateverthefuckheis are still in Thailand. Mucky Mansion series 2 has started to air on Channel 4, proving she's still the chaviest chav that ever chavved. NASA has recognised her tits as two new exo-planets, and they are currently checking for signs of extra-terrestrial life. She still looks like she smells.

Karry on Krusties. 😘

Great thread title x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.