katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its probably only me but i think Carl came out of this looking okay?? he seemed more genuine and honest than i expected and had a sense of humour?
A sense of humor goes a long way toward redeeming someone, in my opinion. KP doesn't have one - even her sister once said so. On the other hand, Kerry Katona does. I know she's disliked by many on Tattle, but she is funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Since when did Zebras have spots....?

View attachment 1982076
Oh my, it looks like she’s shat herself and is contemplating a wee in the photo below, WTF is going on, how can she release this constant stream of appalling photos, she looks hideous, she can’t see it can she. Honestly it’s just a piss-take now isn’t it, are Slimi and Crawl trying to destroy her 😁

Again her knees 😁 they are taking on a life of their own, a couple of gargoyles laughing away at the grotesqueness of it all. It’s mad 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

4FC3FE52-2B99-4344-9878-EBA2A55D040C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So at lunch I jumped forward to episode 4 as it was mentioned she had stuck Barbie dolls on the wall….oh my it’s as bad as it sounds, all the rooms are incredibly trashy, think DC you said it, looks like a small child has been let loose with the design….seriously she’s 44 years old, talk about arrested development, have to say i couldn’t stop laughing it’s comical, she really ain’t wired right.

Might add Amy features in the show, she looks really sick, and since this was filmed Amy has had the transplant, which I believe isn’t going well for her. Don’t know how Skank can just keep going on holiday with her mum so seriously ill, she could easily pass whilst she’s away. Skank also keeps joking with Amy on the phone about her popping off soon and she will have something to remember her with, as Amy added some bits and pieces ! Does also raise the question why keep going to Thailand in these circumstances, it must be money related, or is Skank really not that bothered, is she that lost inside.

Anyway some screen grabs, which people have requested, the walk-in wardrobe room in the attic…Sink Boy’s home, I’ve captured him there, loving it he is 😁 and the Barbie office….it’s so tragic, you watch this show veering from open-mouthed horror at the mess it is before, to the finished hilarious product, it’s quite a ride, the budget looks about £10 a room 😁

View attachment 1981993
View attachment 1981994
This looks like a nursery school !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my, it looks like she’s shat herself and is contemplating a wee in the photo below, WTF is going on, how can she release this constant stream of appalling photos, she looks hideous, she can’t see it can she. Honestly it’s just a piss-take now isn’t it, are Slimi and Crawl trying to destroy her 😁

Again her knees 😁 they are taking on a life of their own, a couple of gargoyles laughing away at the grotesqueness of it all. It’s mad 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 1982095
Those bleeping awful knees are chatting to one another,’what the duck are we doing here again the old bleep has a zebra striped bikini,what you reckon kneey,she looks a bleeping mess fuckednee’.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The last 3 sets of pool pictures there isn't a shadow in sight you don't think these were all taken the same dull overcast day and skanks drip feeding because it's holed up in the hotel room after surgery do you. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So KP has done up her chavtastic MM in pink and bling and never wants to leave, except of course to go on her 25th holiday of the year and it's only February. Wonder if the make up brushes, fake flowers and dolls are still attached to the walls by now?

Hey Katie, why don't you give us a tour of the house on Instagram when you get back, apparently it is a pigs sty again already (sorry pigs) 😬
She's been well named Lady Muck by the Mirror magazine, just sat there ordering people about, wonder where Harvey learnt to chuck his clothes on the floor? Here's an idea, you could continue his personal development skills by getting him to pick them up, plus you would of thought you would have more respect by keeping the house tidy, so that Harvey doesn't trip up over your crap you leave lying about. I notice you selfishly did the top floor for you (and Carl?? depending on what this weeks marital status is single/engaged/very much single) yet no room for Harvey, are you trying to get a series 3 out of Channel 4 for that and your garden?
You really didn't like Princess telling you that you couldn't sing, but you are so desperate to be a pop star. I did hear you call her a biatch....charming.
Hope the plumber and Electrician got paid, or shall we add them to the creditors list for you... remember those, all those people you still need to pay.

I am still gobsmacked at the total tat you put into that house, I suppose it's all the container or chucked on the floor in the annexe by now or has been ruined by the dogs pissing everywhere. Those poor dogs, either running/fighting around the house, or shut in the tacky tack room.
Homemade fish pie in a silver foil container, who are you trying to kid. :rolleyes: Can't even cook garlic bread without burning it.
Well I don’t think Alan Titchmarsh would take up an offer for Love Your Garden, if that’s what she’s hoping. How can SFP safely take Albert to that 💩hole, especially to run around that disgusting garden (cesspit)? What’s the point of Mr PP doing the fences? OH, of course, bet the van with his company name & wearing his top with PP Fencing, for some FREE advertising, I bet. These grifters won’t miss a trick😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Having briefly watched some of ep4 I'm regretting having a large screen hd tv!
My God, it's bleeping ugly, and then since it was recorded 'it' has had more work done!
I'm actually speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
this picture is bloody awful, she looks like a corpse awaiting autopsy, that someones stood up as a joke. whats those marks on her side bum ? bite marks or is her bum inplant trying to escape ? just a mess (shakes head ) just a bleeping mess. someone send her to specsavers, please !
The armpit looks like festering flaps 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Well I don’t think Alan Titchmarsh would take up an offer for Love Your Garden, if that’s what she’s hoping. How can SFP safely take Albert to that 💩hole, especially to run around that disgusting garden (cesspit)? What’s the point of Mr PP doing the fences? OH, of course, bet the van with his company name & wearing his top with PP Fencing, for some FREE advertising, I bet. These grifters won’t miss a trick😡
Don't forget H (H's little summer job) was working with grandpa doing the fence aswell makes for better TV and people are bound to give Mr PP job offers after seeing that. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Two things...

1. Crocs. WHYYYYYY?

Screenshot 2023-02-23 at 16.28.21.png

2. Thanks for covering up and making your bottom half decent (I use the word decent here very very loosely) for walking round the resort whilst having those monstrosities straining your top. You are covering up the wrong bleeping bit you dick ...

Screenshot 2023-02-23 at 16.28.41.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Feeling inspired by Kippers skills Carol has made some 'art' of his own for her ...

1677170181365.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like she did all the snaps on same day
It looks very overcast in all pictures
As I said a bag of different bikinis and drip
Feed

Reactions: 25
So at lunch I jumped forward to episode 4 as it was mentioned she had stuck Barbie dolls on the wall….oh my it’s as bad as it sounds, all the rooms are incredibly trashy, think DC you said it, looks like a small child has been let loose with the design….seriously she’s 44 years old, talk about arrested development, have to say i couldn’t stop laughing it’s comical, she really ain’t wired right.

Might add Amy features in the show, she looks really sick, and since this was filmed Amy has had the transplant, which I believe isn’t going well for her. Don’t know how Skank can just keep going on holiday with her mum so seriously ill, she could easily pass whilst she’s away. Skank also keeps joking with Amy on the phone about her popping off soon and she will have something to remember her with, as Amy added some bits and pieces ! Does also raise the question why keep going to Thailand in these circumstances, it must be money related, or is Skank really not that bothered, is she that lost inside.

Anyway some screen grabs, which people have requested, the walk-in wardrobe room in the attic…Sink Boy’s home, I’ve captured him there, loving it he is 😁 and the Barbie office….it’s so tragic, you watch this show veering from open-mouthed horror at the mess it is before, to the finished hilarious product, it’s quite a ride, the budget looks about £10 a room 😁

View attachment 1981993
View attachment 1981994
What a total tit pit. I'd be very disappointed if my home looked like that after a makeover. You can't.polish a turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.