katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking about the whole custody issue,no matter what custody decisions are made with Peter and Kieron being realistic this is only going to be short-term when they are children they are going to make contact with her. Anyway it’s not like that she’s cut out of there lives and they act like she doesn’t exist she still there mum at the end of the day I’ve never liked Pete, he’s too sweet to be true very slippery and slimy. I always thought his management was behind his marriage to Emily and she likes to fame and money on the sly and loves abit of Botox she’s always come across as a bit bland to me. And Kieron comes across as a gormless bastard, who only appears in magazines and newspapers because of his links to Katie she has terrible taste in men
Pete done really well out of his marriage to Kate I remember, watching the reality TV programs. He was always emasculated because he didn’t really has much money has Kate and she was the main one and his manager Claire never left their side going out on a night out with them and everything it was a 3 in the marriage situation
This is just so ridiculous. Pete wasn’t the only one who did well out of the marriage, she did alright out of it as well if recall? She really wasn’t the ‘main one’ I don’t where people get this idea from, maybe because of her attitude who knows. Neither of them would have made the money they did during that time without the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
But the utter shame of having to ship-in a cleaning squad from Wales to Sussex to fumigate the dump before anybody would set foot in there!
yes it took all their experience with flocks of sheep to get the job done! although they did say there was more piles of tit on the floor with this one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So at lunch I jumped forward to episode 4 as it was mentioned she had stuck Barbie dolls on the wall….oh my it’s as bad as it sounds, all the rooms are incredibly trashy, think DC you said it, looks like a small child has been let loose with the design….seriously she’s 44 years old, talk about arrested development, have to say i couldn’t stop laughing it’s comical, she really ain’t wired right.

Might add Amy features in the show, she looks really sick, and since this was filmed Amy has had the transplant, which I believe isn’t going well for her. Don’t know how Skank can just keep going on holiday with her mum so seriously ill, she could easily pass whilst she’s away. Skank also keeps joking with Amy on the phone about her popping off soon and she will have something to remember her with, as Amy added some bits and pieces ! Does also raise the question why keep going to Thailand in these circumstances, it must be money related, or is Skank really not that bothered, is she that lost inside.

Anyway some screen grabs, which people have requested, the walk-in wardrobe room in the attic…Sink Boy’s home, I’ve captured him there, loving it he is 😁 and the Barbie office….it’s so tragic, you watch this show veering from open-mouthed horror at the mess it is before, to the finished hilarious product, it’s quite a ride, the budget looks about £10 a room 😁

EA5DF68E-1DD7-442F-8EB7-5096F00EF103.png

C46258E4-B557-4C93-9924-2329390F49AA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
So KP has done up her chavtastic MM in pink and bling and never wants to leave, except of course to go on her 25th holiday of the year and it's only February. Wonder if the make up brushes, fake flowers and dolls are still attached to the walls by now?

Hey Katie, why don't you give us a tour of the house on Instagram when you get back, apparently it is a pigs sty again already (sorry pigs) 😬
She's been well named Lady Muck by the Mirror magazine, just sat there ordering people about, wonder where Harvey learnt to chuck his clothes on the floor? Here's an idea, you could continue his personal development skills by getting him to pick them up, plus you would of thought you would have more respect by keeping the house tidy, so that Harvey doesn't trip up over your crap you leave lying about. I notice you selfishly did the top floor for you (and Carl?? depending on what this weeks marital status is single/engaged/very much single) yet no room for Harvey, are you trying to get a series 3 out of Channel 4 for that and your garden?
You really didn't like Princess telling you that you couldn't sing, but you are so desperate to be a pop star. I did hear you call her a biatch....charming.
Hope the plumber and Electrician got paid, or shall we add them to the creditors list for you... remember those, all those people you still need to pay.

I am still gobsmacked at the total tat you put into that house, I suppose it's all the container or chucked on the floor in the annexe by now or has been ruined by the dogs pissing everywhere. Those poor dogs, either running/fighting around the house, or shut in the tacky tack room.
Homemade fish pie in a silver foil container, who are you trying to kid. :rolleyes: Can't even cook garlic bread without burning it.
I’ve managed the first three and just about to sit through the last one…..WTF did she do with that tack room?!? Absolutely ridiculous….as was the ‘beauty’ room 🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Afternoon everyone ❤
So MR MUG is going to give the relationship another go and skanks on her last chance, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 MR MUG and skank are trying to get past hypocrite skanks "indiscretion".. indi bleeping scretion don't change the goalposts now you've been caught you bleep your a cheating lying slag, when a bloke cheats on you their all the bleep bastard bleeping cheating scum dickheads who you bully, hound and destroy so don't try to make out your any different.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Afternoon everyone ❤
So MR MUG is going to give the relationship another go and skanks on her last chance, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 MR MUG and skank are trying to get past hypocrite skanks "indiscretion".. indi bleeping scretion don't change the goalposts now you've been caught you bleep your a cheating lying slag, when a bloke cheats on you their all the bleep bastard bleeping cheating scum dickheads who you bully, hound and destroy so don't try to make out your any different.
How can you give something another go if you haven't given up doing it in the first place? :unsure:

• Haha
just had a thought, cole needs to watch himself, now her shag palace is finished. that poor 12 year old lad (fan) from 2012, would be 23 years old today ( just her type, male),she already has his name and address and he even sent an envalope , with a stamp on it. bet shes already asked him, if he wants a pair of her old undies with a kiss and autograph (for £350, yes only £350 😂). another thing ive decided to do,everytime a flying monkey asks about kieron and court, im going to bat it back and mention mr pp fencings court case 😂. twats !
🎶Ignore, ignore, ignore🎶 it’s amazing how quickly flying monkeys get on my ignore list. I’m so pleased they followed the Krustie guide on how flying monkeys should behave on the Skank’s Fred, it makes them so much easier to spot. Thank you to whoever it was that wrote the flying monkey checklist, I’m not sure who it was but it’s massively helpful and appreciated, also saves time when I keep falling behind on freds x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So Edna‘s just appeared again in episode 4….Cole’s gone into hiding and the engagement ring has vanished again…..does Skanky not realise that her family can watch it all on TV and see him there and her wearing the ring?!? 🤦‍♀️. Like @DC16 said it would be great if we could see what it looked like now….Channel 4 should do a follow up visit like Phil & Kirsty do on their programmes and do a quick walkthrough showing the shithole now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This is just so ridiculous. Pete wasn’t the only one who did well out of the marriage, she did alright out of it as well if recall? She really wasn’t the ‘main one’ I don’t where people get this idea from, maybe because of her attitude who knows. Neither of them would have made the money they did during that time without the other.
Being with Pete tidied up her image for a while. People did not like her before this, and they certainly didn't like her afterwards.

What have we learned so far?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So now the gruesome twosome are back together (never split in the first place) they'll be off on holiday to spain when they get back to rekindle their love. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
That's an interesting site makes you go 👀, this image actually looks worse imo
View attachment 1981754
This photo is shocking 😱😱😱🤢🤢🤢. She’s minging, absolutely hanging and I bet the beggy scrubber got that bikini for free. It would have looked better if the pattern had been on the other triangle it might have distracted from the lopsided, cock-eyed look her tits seem to have recently. She’s got corned beef skin all over her body and her butt looks like salami. She looks a mess, but as Carl Jung would say the inner reflects the outer and the outer reflects the inner, that is certainly true in this instance!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dont wish to derail ... but ... this comment is hilarious ... I wish I could think of a way to use if for Kipper 😂 😂

1677168199024.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Quickly jumping on to say fanks for the title win 😜 And can The Scum now please STOP with exclusive bikini holiday snaps 🤢 don't need to see anymore. Skanky you're not sexy, give it up FFS. Nobody wants to see your butchered body.
And where are the kids while she's posing for all these pics 😢 I'm worried about them 😢 so far from home, no routine, tired, confused, anxious & alone with a butchered drugged up sIag & her bully boy violent boyfriend non boyfriend partner non partner business partner friend ex boyfriend slave chauffeur or whatever he currently identifies as🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.