katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the kids are loving it no school no rules constant holidays and having what they won’t no bedtimes eating out all the time , I would love it too bet they don’t won’t to go home kids are shallow little creatures lol
I think the novelty of 'being allowed do what they want' probably wore off quickly after they moved in with KP. They must be missing their dad. I don't see genuine joy in photos since they were with KP.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Katie Price #253
Kids with IT in Thailand, clothes from Poundland. Are they on or off (cough cough)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope she's gonna get herself ripped a new one by the authorities when it gets back from it's holiday. Kieran hopefully is gonna go nuclear on the witch & have the courts severely restrict it's access to those two little ones. The damage she's done is just too much now.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Look at that poor lads face, he looks so sad like he is forcing a smile through tears, she looks like she’s gripping bunny’s wrist more than the hand,And Jett looks to be just holding her thumb.
They actually look quite happy here to me. Which is a good thing! I'm appalled at them being off school though

Reactions: 4
Oh do shut up KP 🙄
Get her....John Wick.
I do love the fact that she speaks of herself as being some kind of warrior who has been wronged by the actions of others.
You lost custody of the kids because you were off your head on drugs, fighting with the wun( leading to having hospital treatment), crashing a car whilst drugged/drunk.Never being out of court, being abusive,making horrible accusations,breaking restraining orders etc. And that’s only what we know of.
But keep telling yourself that it’s everybody else’s fault.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Exactly that. Too much exposure of those children, dressing Bunny like that, I’m just so scared for those little ones and what she is doing to them. Why is no one listening and saving them. 😭😭
This morning's pics, especially of Bunny, have made me feel sick with worry 😢 so god only knows how Kieran feels.
I refuse to believe that nothing is happening behind the scenes. Agencies, school, Kieran have to be doing something. But it takes time.
She is a bleeping twisted sick piece of tit with no boundaries, no morals, no shame, no conscious, no empathy, no feelings at all for anyone or anything other than herself.
She is a dangerous narcissist.
She thinks sex is the answer to everything to keep herself famous.
Sex is the only thing she knows as a connection to fame & popularity.
She is now clearly using this through Bunny. It absolutely terrifying.
Those kids will need therapy for life to deal with the damage she is causing them.

Mental health is being screamed by everyone at the minute as the cause of absolutely everything that's wrong with the world. And yes, it should be spoken about more, acknowledged & addressed. Yet she is very publicly mentally abusing her own children & who is stopping it? Absolutely nobody it seems. It's all very very sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 38

This is nothing but deflection ... she must think, people are as thick as she is ... cole, showing tickets to Thailand .... pictured there with kids ( he dropped her in it ) ... predictably, she then bleats almost immediately ` Im swwingle ... we have mutual friends, just bumped into each other :rolleyes: ` ... he`s then pictured back in the UK ... a day or so of silence, to work out with slimi fat boy how to fix this duck up, then we have pics of her alone, talking with some gay bloke .. more pics ` alone ` posing with those stupid comic wonky tits, around the pool, like some demented loon ... then come pics with the kids, with fake smiles, in her pea brain she is laying the ground work to answer on why sb was there ( It must still be a condition, that he is supervised ) ... its her usual GAME tactics, lets hope whoever is dealing with the children's welfare issue can see through her tit, because seeing that lil girl plastered in make up, with long false nails, long lashes ... looking far older than her young self ... in a country well known to having a deviant problem, is quite chilling to watch ... pwwicce has lost the plot, and its time now someone stepped in for the sake of those kids:mad: ..... she really is a nasty, vile creature, who will stop at nothing to get her own way, even if it means, further bleeping up her children's Mental Health, putting them in harms way with strangers

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Oh do shut up KP 🙄
As if she was an innocent bystander - how deluded can you get? '2021 tried to break her'. No Kipper, you made some very bad decisions (and still do), did some very stupid things, that ultimately could have killed people, let alone break them, now why not own it and stop playing the eternal victim? Nobody took anything from you, you lost it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not like, is!
Bunny is the new 'mini-me' and Jett the new Harvey.
Yep spot on and I think that's why she keeps calling Jett a 'baby'. She wants to keep him at that age where he can't have his own mind. He's probably the one out of the two that is harder for her to keep control of, so she wants to make out there's something wrong with him and she knows best. Taking him away from his dad and time off school is all for his mental health you know :rolleyes:

Please god ( as it's Sunday and I'm such a believer 🤥 ) let her be arrested for abduction when she gets back, that would be just great.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Oh do shut up KP 🙄
FFS! Nobody gives a tit you thick bleep. Only fangirl Franny believes the bile that comes out of your rancid fat hole! Now, give the kid's back to Kieran & duck off back to your hole with your mate rim me & cuntboy Carl.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh do shut up KP 🙄
This is just what the narc I know goes on about, makes out they're such a warrior for carrying on. They don't understand it's a cycle, their recent actions mean they don't get to be a grade A tit to everyone and they feel aggrieved. They find a way out of being punished somehow and then feel on top of the world because they can go back to abusing, before long they get found out again. Round and Round it goes. She thinks she escaped the bankruptcy and she's victorious in taking the kids......I really doubt it Kipper face, don't get too comfy!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.