katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great to see mother of the year in the pedalo capital of the year taking her daughter out at night with make up, false eyelashes and acrylic nails. She deserves her rotting body

Christ it,s like she,s showcasing Bunny for the paedophiles

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Will skanky go to relationship Councillor? If she did imagine it going a bit like this.

Councillor:- " the most important decision you'll make is who you marry , sadly you'll be limited to potential partners who are as roughly defective as you, so good luck with that"

Skanky:- " but wot if iz trick someone?"

Councillor;-" They normally catch on after 1 or 2 babies"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That programme was bloody hilarious! The guy that had the aggressive parrot and the couple who ended up in a thropple, who all went down to the woods but he couldn't get it up.. comedy gold!
He saw the size of the other woman's pair of boobs poor lad, I think they frightened him, just like Skanky's would do, mind you, I kept giggling for weeks after watching that 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She said she had taken her kids away for their mental health. So is the being followed everywhere by a photographer part of that?
Exactly that. Too much exposure of those children, dressing Bunny like that, I’m just so scared for those little ones and what she is doing to them. Why is no one listening and saving them. 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Exactly that. Too much exposure of those children, dressing Bunny like that, I’m just so scared for those little ones and what she is doing to them. Why is no one listening and saving them. 😭😭
I don’t understand it at all 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Morning Krusties, I’m so behind, so beyond grateful for the wiki page; although snorted on my Rice Krispies a few times… Anyhoo, do we know why they all keep going to Thailand? She shagging the king or something? V bizarre. Surely they would prefer to holiday in sink boy’s, coal’s, overbite’s ex but not ex’s or whatever we’re calling him now’s, 2nd home in LV??
Drove down the A24 the other day, saw the turn off for Dial Post, was gonna have a mooch but then couldn’t be fecking arsed…happy Sunday all. Not here much these days, but you’re all frequently in my thoughts and I still hate the bleeping bleep as much as ever 🫶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why does she keep referring to Jett as 'baby Jett', my sons would have been mortified to be called that at that age:rolleyes:
She has no genuine bond with those kids, there's no warmth there. It's horribly obvious from the way she posts about them on social media, and in the pictured of their interactions. I said this about Harvey on this or previous thread, 2 days ago I think. It's like she doesn't have a clue about what they're interested in, and isn't even bothered finding out or making an effort to do some activities with them that they'd enjoy.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I think part of it is to cause a reaction of some kind.Which makes it worse.Its not messing about with mummy’s make up, it’s a deliberate plan.
And then go out and get(arrange to be ),photographed.
That way she is practically guaranteed a blurb about “ Fans all say the same thing.......”
It’s an awful cold way to use your children.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
The frigging state ... she looks AWFUL ... scrawny granny legs ... tree trunk middle ... wonky tits ... that one boob is getting lower and lower down
Oh bleeping hell, those tits are terrible and yes one looks bigger than the other, whoever did this fucked
up big time. I've seen all the photo's since the operation, I've seen male to female trans with a better set
of tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Look at that poor lads face, he looks so sad like he is forcing a smile through tears, she looks like she’s gripping bunny’s wrist more than the hand,And Jett looks to be just holding her thumb.
Bring them back home so that they can be with their Father, you abomination of a woman.

Reactions: 36
Look at that poor lads face, he looks so sad like he is forcing a smile through tears, she looks like she’s gripping bunny’s wrist more than the hand,And Jett looks to be just holding her thumb.
Looking at the photos on KH IG grid of Bunny, she's like a completely different child. Sad comparing KH's photos, to her in this photo.
---
Bring them back home so that they can be with their Father, you abomination of a woman.
They must be missing their dad horribly, poor kids, it must be tearing them up inside and KP does not give a tit
---
These photos from KH grid, taken less than 6 months ago. Change in the kids appearance and their activities with KP is so sad to see

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
So her and Him have had a row and he’d flown home, so yet again the kids have witnessed some sort of row and no doubt worse with them both?

• Angry
  • Sad
Maybe Channel 4 would consider making a programme about her that actually would help.
"Katie Price, Parenting Classes and Me"
FFS for someone who has given birth to 5 kids she is dangerously fecking clueless!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I think the kids are loving it no school no rules constant holidays and having what they won’t no bedtimes eating out all the time , I would love it too bet they don’t won’t to go home kids are shallow little creatures lol

Reactions: 11
So her and Him have had a row and he’d flown home, so yet again the kids have witnessed some sort of row and no doubt worse with them both?
Is he definitely back in the UK or have they used old photos as deflection?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.