katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My question is this …… did she get J&B their vaccinations they require for Thailand. And if she did she knew she was going prior to the BH 🤬

As you were 😘

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Afternoon everyone ❤
Been mentioned by some that they are surprised skank hasn't had Phil and Grant fixed while in Thailand, well maybe skank tried to get an op scheduled but after a quick look the clinic said no we ain't touching that mess or it would cost to much to fix.
It would be hard to operate on Phil and Grant. They're that far infront of her they're in a completely different time zone the rest of her fucked up body.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion #253

Skank losing money out her arse, sink boy’s in cargo not first class ✈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So right, she infantilizes the boys, calling them her 'babies' etc, and tries to turn the girls into adults way before their time with the hair nails and make up treatments, plus dressing them inappropriately. She hasn't spent enough time with any of them to know what they like/don't like, as shown by the MM show where she did P and B's rooms the way SHE liked, rather than what they would like.
It would be most interesting to see Princess' bedroom in the Pete & Emily household. More sedate and 'normal' I'll wager.

Reactions: 24
If it's still roughly a month before parents receive the actual fine for their children missing school, even when the fine gets doubled it's still a small amount to pay (I think just over £100?).
So both parents can easily afford that (she might play the bankrupt can't pay card of course)
Snipped your post just to get this bit. There's not a doubt she does it as a major duck you to K & M who will be fined too. We don't get fined in Scotland for holidays etc so had to Google it myself, my favourite part of this https://www.gov.uk/school-attendance-absence/legal-action-to-enforce-school-attendance was this part.

Prosecution
You could get a fine of up to £2,500, a community order or a jail sentence up to 3 months. The court also gives you a Parenting Order.

She needs all of that. Poor kids!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If it's still roughly a month before parents receive the actual fine for their children missing school, even when the fine gets doubled it's still a small amount to pay (I think just over £100?).
So both parents can easily afford that (she might play the bankrupt can't pay card of course).
Some posters here say they take their kids out of school for holidays in term time so they might be more up to date?

Gets more interesting and more expensive when the courts get involved, but again there's quite a bit of time to play with. That could possibly cover Jett's absence to January/early February. Price knows how to play the system and pay the minimum where necessary to keep the heat off.
I suspect that social services will have moved discretely as the children weren't in immediate danger ( sorry, but going by basic needs met etc, they weren't). In my opinion the worst possible thing Kieran could do is sweep in and grab them back. They're not pawns, he'd make himself as bad as price, the kids would probably be incredibly traumatised etc.

Going by my (outdated, so happy to be corrected) experience, I'd expect social services intensive involvement to start to kick in around now, based on price's mental health comments about herself and the children, the ongoing school avoidance unless she's home schooling, etc.

So it's possible she's about to get hit by a lovely combination of being ordered to do parenting classes or similar, having the school absence situation formally investigated including any, ahem, home schooling, having the children's mental health assessed professionally, having 'custody' arrangements formally assessed, and whatever Kieran is doing behind the scenes coming to fruition.

We're unlikely to be party to any of it, it should be confidential, but it would be everything she hates.
I think the combination would genuinely piss her off and possibly worry her because all she has left are the Frans of the world who think she's a great mother.
I hope Kieran has requested the courts do a mental health evaluation of her since her rumoured threats and all the surgery of course. I don't really want to think the kids should have one (because they have been through a lot) but it might be deemed necessary as she is using it as an excuse to keep one of them off school. As you say it would all be confidential and child cases can take anything from 3 months or more, so it should all be going on by now!
---
So it's been said out loud now by the media, not just by us 'jealous' tattlers. She looks mangled, wonky and needs mental help.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope Kieran has requested the courts do a mental health evaluation of her since her rumoured threats and all the surgery of course. I don't really want to think the kids should have one (because they have been through a lot) but it might be deemed necessary as she is using it as an excuse to keep one of them off school. As you say it would all be confidential and child cases can take anything from 3 months or more, so it should all be going on by now!
Jetts not been to school in 3 months, and stuck with that bleep 24/7, well when she can be arsed to actually be at home. There's not a doubt in my mind that poor lads mental health will be suffering.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
The frigging state ... she looks AWFUL ... scrawny granny legs ... tree trunk middle ... wonky tits ... that one boob is getting lower and lower down
She holidays here
She holidays there
The skanky witch holidays everywhere
One tits in heaven
The others in hell
Don’t get me started on her god awful smell.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is amazing hahaha!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping lunatic.🤬
[/QUOTE]

I don't normally reply to her stories on IT but I was so angry reading that. I posted that she brought it all on herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Jetts not been to school in 3 months, and stuck with that bleep 24/7, well when she can be arsed to actually be at home. There's not a doubt in my mind that poor lads mental health will be suffering.
Is this an actual fact that Jett hasn't been to school in 3 months? I can't get why this is allowed to happen.

Reactions: 15
Is there anything the public can do to put pressure on this? Abhorrent to think she’s ruining their childhoods, sexualising her daughter and isolating and not educating her son. And also performing obvious parental alienation. Totally not on.
Can public tip off social services with concerns does anyone know ?
KP would love her daughters to be abused I imagine - ultimate ‘poor me’ and ‘poor daughter but I’m so amazing helping her recover’ type BS.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The people who accuse us of being cliquey and judgemental are usually the FMs themselves 🤣
Why is it that 95% of us were able to come in as newbies and settle in perfectly fine? Maybe because we read the room and didn't try insulting anyone's intelligence.
Does anyone expect a warm welcome with a comment like (not literally btw) "I know skanky has a drink and drug problem, doesn't obey the law, owes money, kills animals, neglects and exploits her kids, trolls her exes but she's a good mother to Harvey and a gentle mother to her kids"
Yeah... off you fuckety duck!
They seem incapable of understanding that 'good mothers' don't do the very things you have stated! I.e, not pay debts, do drugs, drive drunk etc. That is the very definition of a bad mother in my book!

• Heart
Is there anything the public can do to put pressure on this? Abhorrent to think she’s ruining their childhoods, sexualising her daughter and isolating and not educating her son. And also performing obvious parental alienation. Totally not on.
Can public tip off social services with concerns does anyone know ?
KP would love her daughters to be abused I imagine - ultimate ‘poor me’ and ‘poor daughter but I’m so amazing helping her recover’ type BS.
WTF? I think this is a step too far. “KP would love her daughters to be abused”. Seriously? We all know what this woman is but I think this is a bit much for this forum.

Reactions: 10
Yes, he said he has heard they were basically getting her all revved up on set encouraging her to show off, (as if she needs any encouragement) and behind her back just ridiculing everything about it. He’s a kind decent person who I had to remind not to feel too sorry for her given her treatment of others and pets etc, but I think he sees it as bullying!!!! Didn’t have 2 hours to put him right,😂😂 but interesting to hear how much she is disliked.
Love the Tea, Joanna! That’s proper Tea! Ooh I’ve gone all warm and fuzzy inside ☺☺☺ xxx

Reactions: 11
She’s on OFs saying she’s going to get her makeup done 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
WTF? I think this is a step too far. “KP would love her daughters to be abused”. Seriously? We all know what this woman is but I think this is a bit much for this forum.
I think maybe the OP just worded it wrong, and meant she would make money off a tragedy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.