katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if the tumour has landed back onto UK soil do we believe she’ll (get some dogsbody) take them to school?
She only sends Bunny poor Jett has MH and anxiety so needs to stay with her (he cannot be trusted ) and might tell school he wants to go to dad
---
How would SS view Bunny in full make up and false nails would that go against her?

Reactions: 19
Afternoon everyone ❤
Been mentioned by some that they are surprised skank hasn't had Phil and Grant fixed while in Thailand, well maybe skank tried to get an op scheduled but after a quick look the clinic said no we ain't touching that mess or it would cost to much to fix.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s always been a welcoming thread since I joined, everyone was welcoming and friendly. It annoys me we get judged on dealing efficiently with flying monkeys, now you’ve pointed out the pattern my brain runs through a little checklist, too many ticks and I simply sit back, press ignore and move onto the next post. I wouldn’t mind but as a dyed in the wool Krustie 😉 the lady is not for turning (not a Thatcherite - witch stole my milk!)!
The people who accuse us of being cliquey and judgemental are usually the FMs themselves 🤣
Why is it that 95% of us were able to come in as newbies and settle in perfectly fine? Maybe because we read the room and didn't try insulting anyone's intelligence.
Does anyone expect a warm welcome with a comment like (not literally btw) "I know skanky has a drink and drug problem, doesn't obey the law, owes money, kills animals, neglects and exploits her kids, trolls her exes but she's a good mother to Harvey and a gentle mother to her kids"
Yeah... off you fuckety duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What on earth has she turned Bunny into? I’d dislike her looking like that in the UK but in Thailand 😳😲. I can see something awful happening there before long.
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 FFS what is it going to take to stop this lunatic. Would somebody who has been involved in her off the rails life step up and tell the bloody truth, instead of keeping quiet or covering for her! The welfare and well being of two young children is at risk here.
duck Sake! How do people that associate with her sleep at night!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She holidays here
She holidays there
The skanky witch holidays everywhere
One tits in heaven
The others in hell
Don’t get me started on her god awful smell.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I couldn't understand the strange way she walks, she leans backwards, struts and waddles, so I had a shot at walking the same way and it became very obvious she does it to counterbalance the weight of those ugly implants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I couldn't understand the strange way she walks, she leans backwards, struts and waddles, so I had a shot at walking the same way and it became very obvious she does it to counterbalance the weight of those ugly implants.
Video evidence please Karm

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dear KP, SB, SFP, AFP, Social services, the courts.
The most important thing right now is Jett and Bunny’s welfare. Who is protecting them, KP? NO, you all stand by and just let her do what she likes, you’ve all enabled her over the years and not said NO to her. PA was there to save P&J, you all need to step up now and save Jett and Bunny, they are the innocent party in all this fucked up tit show. Can none of you honestly see how fucked this all is? No? Is this normal to you? A 44 year old woman parading around like she is a teenager, mutilating her body, leaving those kids with who knows in another country. This holiday is clearly not for THEIR MH, otherwise you would not be exposing them to this. What have those kids witnessed? Everyone needs to step up NOW before something serious happens, if you don’t, YOU ARE ALL TO BLAME. I’m so bleeping angry right now as we know how time after time she escapes consequences. 😭😡😭😡😭😡😭😡
Sinkboy could prove he's not the spineless weevil we think he is and finally unload it IF he came forward to tell the Troof about this crap . He could save those poor children!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Afternoon everyone ❤
Been mentioned by some that they are surprised skank hasn't had Phil and Grant fixed while in Thailand, well maybe skank tried to get an op scheduled but after a quick look the clinic said no we ain't touching that mess or it would cost to much to fix.
Or- she's still far too bewtyfuwl to rebalance the wonky knockers. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has no genuine bond with those kids, there's no warmth there. It's horribly obvious from the way she posts about them on social media, and in the pictured of their interactions. I said this about Harvey on this or previous thread, 2 days ago I think. It's like she doesn't have a clue about what they're interested in, and isn't even bothered finding out or making an effort to do some activities with them that they'd enjoy.
So right, she infantilizes the boys, calling them her 'babies' etc, and tries to turn the girls into adults way before their time with the hair nails and make up treatments, plus dressing them inappropriately. She hasn't spent enough time with any of them to know what they like/don't like, as shown by the MM show where she did P and B's rooms the way SHE liked, rather than what they would like.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Teehee ~ lots of peeps saying the MM transformation is 'tacky' and tons complaining that she 'shouts' throughout. (I actually thought she did actually tone it down in the subsequent episodes.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The people who accuse us of being cliquey and judgemental are usually the FMs themselves 🤣
Why is it that 95% of us were able to come in as newbies and settle in perfectly fine? Maybe because we read the room and didn't try insulting anyone's intelligence.
Does anyone expect a warm welcome with a comment like (not literally btw) "I know skanky has a drink and drug problem, doesn't obey the law, owes money, kills animals, neglects and exploits her kids, trolls her exes but she's a good mother to Harvey and a gentle mother to her kids"
Yeah... off you fuckety duck!
That’s exactly what they do, and it’s bloody infuriating, someone please explain how she is a good mother when she has consistently missed the kids’ birthdays and first days of school? Especially the youngest 2, she’s been on holiday for most of their birthdays and first days at school, back to school days, etc. She has allowed Harvey’s weight to skyrocket, he’s a partially sighted, vulnerable young man, it’s not as if he’s nipping to the shops when no one is looking to buy snacks for fucks sake. Yep, such a bleeping great mum! She swans off without a backwards glance to see if her kids are okay, but somehow she’s a great mother! Is there a wall I can bash my head against aaaaarghh!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How on earth has she been allowed to take those kids to Thailand?
Yep going from supervised access, still shouting that she had MH problems the week before, living in a well documented tit hole, but allowed to take 2 young children out of the country and halfway around the world.
Beggers believe, it really does.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

This is nothing but deflection ... she must think, people are as thick as she is ... cole, showing tickets to Thailand .... pictured there with kids ( he dropped her in it ) ... predictably, she then bleats almost immediately ` Im swwingle ... we have mutual friends, just bumped into each other :rolleyes: ` ... he`s then pictured back in the UK ... a day or so of silence, to work out with slimi fat boy how to fix this duck up, then we have pics of her alone, talking with some gay bloke .. more pics ` alone ` posing with those stupid comic wonky tits, around the pool, like some demented loon ... then come pics with the kids, with fake smiles, in her pea brain she is laying the ground work to answer on why sb was there ( It must still be a condition, that he is supervised ) ... its her usual GAME tactics, lets hope whoever is dealing with the children's welfare issue can see through her tit, because seeing that lil girl plastered in make up, with long false nails, long lashes ... looking far older than her young self ... in a country well known to having a deviant problem, is quite chilling to watch ... pwwicce has lost the plot, and its time now someone stepped in for the sake of those kids:mad: ..... she really is a nasty, vile creature, who will stop at nothing to get her own way, even if it means, further bleeping up her children's Mental Health, putting them in harms way with strangers
I wonder if she's setting up these pap shots with the kids to try and use them as evidence to SS of 'how happy' they are with her?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.