katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are still together, they argued about her ‘being single’ post, she’s begging him to fly back.
So whoever bought the plane tickets must have paid full whack for them - if you go for the cheaper options they are usually non-refundable and non-transferable so Cole wouldn’t have been able to change his and fly home earlier than planned. He’d be stupid 🤔🤣 to fly back there now for one week!

Reactions: 23
Yes, he said he has heard they were basically getting her all revved up on set encouraging her to show off, (as if she needs any encouragement) and behind her back just ridiculing everything about it. He’s a kind decent person who I had to remind not to feel too sorry for her given her treatment of others and pets etc, but I think he sees it as bullying!!!! Didn’t have 2 hours to put him right,😂😂 but interesting to hear how much she is disliked.
I did wonder at the close up/lingering shots of all the piled up rubbish in all the rooms/containers. I thought at the time they were taking the piss in a very subtle way...!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The frigging state ... she looks AWFUL ... scrawny granny legs ... tree trunk middle ... wonky tits ... that one boob is getting lower and lower down

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
On one of the daily Mail articles about her new boob job, someone has commented about them looking like two bald heads and called them Phil and Mitchell - and now I just can’t unsee it! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay, okay here we go.
Yesterday I bumped into one of my old dog walking clients who works for channel 4 as a freelance script writer. Whilst we were catching up I asked him why channel 4 (or anybody for that matter) still use her given the terrible rep and butchered body which is no role model for anybody. He said that it’s partly because of the fascination with the “sheer horror show” and the slow motion self destruction for all to see and also that the tv companies all know she’s literally finished and are probably just fulfilling past obligations and trying to wring the last dregs out of her. He also told me that 75% of the industry totally despise her and refuse point blank to engage with her, whilst to the rest she is just a laughing stock and behind her back constantly has the piss ripped out of her at every opportunity. He also said that, as well as being as mad as a box of frogs, she is so, so deluded and arrogant she has no concept that people are just humouring her. He is a nice guy and ended the conversation saying even though she's an absolute horror he couldn’t help thinking it was terribly sad.
I did wonder if that channel 5 programme was a sort of 'prequel' as they know she's going down the shitter/ If she goes the same way as Becker they can do more, a bit like the follow up to Tiger King or one of those netflix series about a mad killer or fraudster with her rotting in jail. That's probably wishful thinking.
---
It’s like that channel 4 programme about the “ digging”. They didn’t seem to realise how the tv company was ripping the pish out of them making them wear the woodland critter masks. I’ve never laughed so much since Del Boy fell through the bar.
---
Dogging The programme about dogging. Predictive text is awful and didn’t check 🤣🤣🤣
I was trying to work out how time-team ended in people having a threesome....... 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The frigging state ... she looks AWFUL ... scrawny granny legs ... tree trunk middle ... wonky tits ... that one boob is getting lower and lower down
Oh good grief. Even the lips on her bikini are grimacing....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know what Rita... Kippers appearance at HOYs years ago ... inappropriately dressed, still looking a crappy rider on a professionally produced horse having lessons with a top trainer pretending to the media she could be on the UK Olympic team really really pissed me off ! I bought a 3yr old horse who had done nothing to work with and produce by myself, my dreams of making PSG level dressage with him eventually, seemed impossible when I got ill ... 2yrs of hardwork on my boy and myself despite being ill, sometimes literally forcing myself into the saddle paid off spectacularly yesterday ... PSG might actually be possible in a few years (6-8) for us ... thats is nowhere near Grand Prix which is what Kipper makes out she can do ... she is a fkng joke where horses are concerned ... she doesnt know what hard work is in any realm... with horses she is all the gear no idea
I don’t think she’s got all the gear looking at her crappy bri nylon equestrian bollocks, I don’t have a horse anymore but I’m sure if I did he’d of hoofed me off good and proper if I’d turned up at the yard like a pink chav with dreadful hair extensions pumped up lips and uneven beach balls strapped to my chest. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Euurgggh. Bunny seems to have eyelashes on now to match the fake nails and hair.

Screen Shot 2023-02-26 at 10.32.23.png

---
Kieran's into basketball isn't he? Maybe Jett is thinking of his dad?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Okay, okay here we go.
Yesterday I bumped into one of my old dog walking clients who works for channel 4 as a freelance script writer. Whilst we were catching up I asked him why channel 4 (or anybody for that matter) still use her given the terrible rep and butchered body which is no role model for anybody. He said that it’s partly because of the fascination with the “sheer horror show” and the slow motion self destruction for all to see and also that the tv companies all know she’s literally finished and are probably just fulfilling past obligations and trying to wring the last dregs out of her. He also told me that 75% of the industry totally despise her and refuse point blank to engage with her, whilst to the rest she is just a laughing stock and behind her back constantly has the piss ripped out of her at every opportunity. He also said that, as well as being as mad as a box of frogs, she is so, so deluded and arrogant she has no concept that people are just humouring her. He is a nice guy and ended the conversation saying even though she's an absolute horror he couldn’t help thinking it was terribly sad.
I'd be interested to know what the viewing figures were for MM2? That was a great bit of goss, @Joanna Surrey , thanks x

She said she had taken her kids away for their mental health. So is the being followed everywhere by a photographer part of that?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ive just noticed that SB and Amy (horsey Amy) are recently following each other again 🤔
Thought they'd all fallen out?
And if anyone on here speaks to her,let her know that katiepricefanpagexo (you know the one that's not all as it seems) is following her and to get shot of it,its 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she keep referring to Jett as 'baby Jett', my sons would have been mortified to be called that at that age:rolleyes:

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.