katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really surprised that she hasnt had her wonky tits sorted out over there, could it be that she really has run out of mattress money?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
FFS! Nobody gives a tit you thick bleep. Only fangirl Franny believes the bile that comes out of your rancid fat hole! Now, give the kid's back to Kieran & duck off back to your hole with your mate rim me & cuntboy Carl.
Fan girl Franny is probably Katie herself or one of the Price clan.

Reactions: 17
This is just what the narc I know goes on about, makes out they're such a warrior for carrying on. They don't understand it's a cycle, their recent actions mean they don't get to be a grade A tit to everyone and they feel aggrieved. They find a way out of being punished somehow and then feel on top of the world because they can go back to abusing, before long they get found out again. Round and Round it goes. She thinks she escaped the bankruptcy and she's victorious in taking the kids......I really doubt it Kipper face, don't get too comfy!
I think you’re right Helena.She believes all that pesky nonsense about owing money is behind her.

Reactions: 19
Dear KP, SB, SFP, AFP, Social services, the courts.
The most important thing right now is Jett and Bunny’s welfare. Who is protecting them, KP? NO, you all stand by and just let her do what she likes, you’ve all enabled her over the years and not said NO to her. PA was there to save P&J, you all need to step up now and save Jett and Bunny, they are the innocent party in all this fucked up tit show. Can none of you honestly see how fucked this all is? No? Is this normal to you? A 44 year old woman parading around like she is a teenager, mutilating her body, leaving those kids with who knows in another country. This holiday is clearly not for THEIR MH, otherwise you would not be exposing them to this. What have those kids witnessed? Everyone needs to step up NOW before something serious happens, if you don’t, YOU ARE ALL TO BLAME. I’m so bleeping angry right now as we know how time after time she escapes consequences. 😭😡😭😡😭😡😭😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 91
I am really surprised that she hasnt had her wonky tits sorted out over there, could it be that she really has run out of mattress money?
I was surprised too.I do believe she has a supply of money, but maybe it’s not instantly accessible.Maybe, like Father Ted, it is resting in another account.
The money for those flights came from somewhere, and if HMRC were on the ball they could check it out easily.
I’ve given up on that though.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tested her?:unsure:
I bet the results were positive! (get some cream, dear)
True story, many moons ago, this guy fancied me, and was doing his best to get in my pants ... this was his ` final ` chat up line, before I told him ... gobsmacked ... to ` duck off ` .... ` need to let you know, I have herpes, but with care, we can get around that ` ... yep, and who says romance is dead 🤷‍♀️:sick:🤮🤮 ... Im itching just remembering🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Why does she go to Thailand so often? If I was a customs officer I,d be pulling them, it,s not as if she,s there for the culture, and why is it the first port of call to take 2 young children ? I,m having some very dark thoughts here. PLEASE PLEASE social services intervene.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
What on earth has she turned Bunny into? I’d dislike her looking like that in the UK but in Thailand 😳😲. I can see something awful happening there before long.
For any country, the hair, make up and false nails (and lack of bottoms) is a bit much for an 8 year old girl

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I was surprised too.I do believe she has a supply of money, but maybe it’s not instantly accessible.Maybe, like Father Ted, it is resting in another account.
The money for those flights came from somewhere, and if HMRC were on the ball they could check it out easily.
I’ve given up on that though.
"Will you have some more tea, father?" (Sorry, I couldn't resist!) 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh do shut up KP 🙄
It does not shut up banging that same old drum! She's fuckin boring, an unfit mother, all it has left now is the shock factor which is where using her kids comes in. It's a hellish creature, I cannot stand it!

Reactions: 18
So if the tumour has landed back onto UK soil do we believe she’ll (get some dogsbody) take them to school?

Reactions: 15
Thankyou to everyone on here who prayed for me today ... My first riding lesson in over a year due to fighting fibromyalgia ... My boy is only 5 ... well, it was fantastic ❤ Despite my limitations over the last 12 months + we had actually achieved a lot ... my Instructor is a straight talker and said the last 10 mins today would have got us a high score on a Novice level dressage test which is amazing frankly ... I have been so limited in what I was able to do and decided to focus on what I could do instead of falling apart over what I couldn't ... Only able to ride 15-20 mins most of the time ... Anyway, my boy went long and low, down on the bit all by himself and the straps I bought to get my leg position right are now for sale unused ! My boy was so responsive that he even reacted when my HEAD wasn't straight !!!!! Kipper can literally kiss my arse today🎉
Glad you're feeling better Tracey 💕
Beautiful mummy @Squirrelina how are you feeling?
And thanks @Joanna Surrey for the tea!
Kylie and co and everyone who is taking a step back, I do the same sometimes. I still lurk but don't always post when things are too bad. I think we will all feel so much better when the witch is rotting in jail!
---
They all have the mentality of toddlers, as does she. They all want instant gratification and what looks shiny or nice. OOhh look Palm trees they must be having a nice time, oooh look Bunny has make-up on, it's cute. There's no thought for what all this must do to them long term. She seems to be trying to bribe them with an endless holiday, no fuks given for how it disrupts their routine or isolates them from other kids and of course, their dad. She couldn't possibly take them on a week to somewhere child friendly in the UK because she wouldn't be able to get her massive scarred baps out and keep them from seeing their dad.
Absolutely spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If it's still roughly a month before parents receive the actual fine for their children missing school, even when the fine gets doubled it's still a small amount to pay (I think just over £100?).
So both parents can easily afford that (she might play the bankrupt can't pay card of course).
Some posters here say they take their kids out of school for holidays in term time so they might be more up to date?

Gets more interesting and more expensive when the courts get involved, but again there's quite a bit of time to play with. That could possibly cover Jett's absence to January/early February. Price knows how to play the system and pay the minimum where necessary to keep the heat off.
I suspect that social services will have moved discretely as the children weren't in immediate danger ( sorry, but going by basic needs met etc, they weren't). In my opinion the worst possible thing Kieran could do is sweep in and grab them back. They're not pawns, he'd make himself as bad as price, the kids would probably be incredibly traumatised etc.

Going by my (outdated, so happy to be corrected) experience, I'd expect social services intensive involvement to start to kick in around now, based on price's mental health comments about herself and the children, the ongoing school avoidance unless she's home schooling, etc.

So it's possible she's about to get hit by a lovely combination of being ordered to do parenting classes or similar, having the school absence situation formally investigated including any, ahem, home schooling, having the children's mental health assessed professionally, having 'custody' arrangements formally assessed, and whatever Kieran is doing behind the scenes coming to fruition.

We're unlikely to be party to any of it, it should be confidential, but it would be everything she hates.
I think the combination would genuinely piss her off and possibly worry her because all she has left are the Frans of the world who think she's a great mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.