Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of the problem is the fabric too. It could probably work ( on someone) if the fabric was sheer and floaty in some sort of light colour or delicate, subtle floral print or embroidery on it. Instead, it looks like cheap, thick cotton poplin. It's too dense and blocky looking. Just what you need when you're vertically challenged.
I did read this as in Sophie is too dense and blocky looking and I was sat here nodding my head in agreement.
Tbf even kate moss couldn't make this dress look good, it'd only look good on a bonfire🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I did read this as in Sophie is too dense and blocky looking and I was sat here nodding my head in agreement.
Tbf even kate moss couldn't make this dress look good, it'd only look good on a bonfire🤣
Stealing that phrase.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why oh why does sfp think that this style of dresses look great...truly horrendous shapeless and dowdy..keeps reminding of little house on the prairie 😂😂😂
she wants to wear it to a wedding but it's too long 🥺🥺
Is she trolling us? She looks like a wife from The handmaid’s tale.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why oh why does sfp think that this style of dresses look great...truly horrendous shapeless and dowdy..keeps reminding of little house on the prairie 😂😂😂
Looks like she’s auditioning for the Amish community. What a ghastly dress sense. Frump.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
:ROFLMAO:, it also looks like some sort of mortuary PPE. Maybe some Franken furter pearls would help?

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 16.22.37.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1904477
SB is a brand ambassador too 😂
There he is, awwwww sweet he’s finally making a comeback on the IG, sadly think this was probably sent from her attic, where Skank’s keeping him, though I still have hopes he’s getting tattoo’s tomorrow with the Skank in Gloucester. We can but dream, need the laughs, fingers crossed 🤞🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yep, Andrew is her accountant!
If the pictures of this Andrew online are him, it’s not the same Andrew who I’ve met, who was her accountant. That’s interesting DC. It’s all so dodgy. I’ve been told when she 1st went bankrupt she was using the Black Sheep company credit card, probably still is. Seeing as Danny is now a promotor in sports personnel, as well as doing work with Mr PP, from time to time, what’s Black Sheep company actually doing, I wonder? The accounts would be interesting, especially credit card statements…. Holidays, surgery, hair/nails etc etc. Then topped up with money she’s earning going through various companies & transferred back into Black Sheep. Danny did manage her cash at some point & that didn’t end well. What a pickle🙀🙈

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Price is going to star in a Panto? What is it? The Rocky Horror Show? I presume the minging witch is off it’s tits on coke again? Endless bullshit, and no mention of a new egg today?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not that I watch this love island crap, but got a feeling the makers will be going with Kelly, as presenter .... she's always been quite a stunner, and more natural than old wrinkly plastic wonky tits, mullet hair, slug brow pwiccee .... as NanaSniff always bleats ` Its a no brainer ` 🤷‍♀️ with her ` old man Steptoe body ` 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
shes taking the piss,either that or she needs to go to specsavers. that dress is gross,the colour is gross and it makes her look like a pin cushion, in it. :sick:

Reminds me of one of Norman bates mothers dresses in 'pyscho' don't think Sophie would look as good as Norman's mother though wearing it.🤣View attachment 1904214
skankys wig 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember when she had Bunny signing those cheap and nasty lashes she was flogging? Guess what B is going to be doing now?
Sinin' skank's stained underwear and doing some crafts framing the garbage.

"Mummy. Wot duz Wet Dweems mean anyway?"

Bet the camel smells better too
"wet dreams bunny, means when your fast asleep and comfy and you pee your bed, thats what this message means, being really cosy and happy"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.