Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap- as the BH draws ever closer the skanky one is trying to pull even more tricks out of the bag. We’ve had

lipstick kisses @ £55
One item of soiled underwear for £200 or you can get the whole shebang ( and she did) for £350. Now don’t go expecting professionally mounted item or this price ,no she took a leaf out of SB”s repertoire and did a bespoke background which authentically looks like her actual knees, all wrinkly , to staple the garments on, and you will be glad to know it’s not an ikea picture frame she’s got a wholesale lot from pounstretcher. To top this range off she’s had a rifle through her junk rooms and pulled out the unsold copies of both her novels and autobiographies. Again perfect gift for under £60.
in addition to this her imagination has dreamed up a few tv shows to talk about, time will tell if they transpire into actual shows with Harvey ( groans, not another one ) , mucky mansion ( however this would be subject to possession), I suggested they do an episode of hoarders which would be more apt. Also they have put the call out for Panto season already and she thinks they will pay £60,000 for her the play skanky the twanky in Aladdin ( but we’ve never know her just to have one lad in, there will be more young men to the slaughter in her search for the next “one”
SB has been notably absent, but we think he’s just hibernating - bunny let us know he was sleeping upstairs. Talking of bunny , tattlers were horrified that she voiced ambitions to do OF and seemed to belittle her bro, telling all in sundry that he was being kept back a year. Any longer with Kipper and Bunny will be fully possessed and need an exorcist to extract skanks influence from her.
There was a foto shoot with Edna Kipper and the two wee ones , Harvey was also home too, this could be the OK mag deal for the miraculous AFP story - we await release day to find out .
She seems ti be lining her ducks in a row to influence the BH, PTSD, ADHD, APB ( oops sorry that what the police put out for her)
Poorly feet, poorly mum, hunners of sprogs that she brings up single handedly , even when she’s out on 3 day benders. Weekly nails and x3 weekly hair continues , well she is a top moddal and still got it. Still spending, still advertising her “ businesses”
TLDR- she’s still a WGC - never forget remember Sharon
SB hibernating 😂😂. That fair tickled me for some reason 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How on Earth would the ADHD riddled, illiterate smelly creature learn lines? Unless very rudimentary ones.
She could be Sarah the Cook in Dick Whittington, then she could shout out 'Suck my Dick' with impunity as we know it's one line she can remember having copied it from Amber Heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why oh why does sfp think that this style of dresses look great...truly horrendous shapeless and dowdy..keeps reminding of little house on the prairie 😂😂😂
she wants to wear it to a wedding but it's too long 🥺🥺
My god. Its horrendous 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That entire photo of ole' Soph is hilarious.

Cheap naff wallpaper that's usually spotted in the sort of backstreet salon that also has padded wall effect paper.

A mass produced nondescript nothing of a painting.

A limp dirty little lampshade.

Grubby mass produced furniture.

And The Dress.
Vintage prairie dresses are beautiful and cleverly made, this is definitely not one of those. This is SheIn trying to do prairie chic and failing miserably.
And if it's too long Soph, just ask big sis, she's always making curtains. Turning that duvet cover up will only take minutes.

Stop trying desperately to make it happen Soph, you're doing it all wrong. Many have nailed the look perfectly before you, just give up.
Pick up your Timmy Mallet glasses and fek off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Aww, maybe we're being a little unfair🤔 Perhaps there is someone on this thread who loves this dress and has bought the same one😁

They need intervention too🤣
haha She's worried that it's too long. Oh, love, the length is the least of your worries! It's like a bodybag.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why oh why does sfp think that this style of dresses look great...truly horrendous shapeless and dowdy..keeps reminding of little house on the prairie 😂😂😂
she wants to wear it to a wedding but it's too long 🥺🥺
Part of the problem is the fabric too. It could probably work ( on someone) if the fabric was sheer and floaty in some sort of light colour or delicate, subtle floral print or embroidery on it. Instead, it looks like cheap, thick cotton poplin. It's too dense and blocky looking. Just what you need when you're vertically challenged.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You stalking me? I has just been to Staines massive innit… Halfords of all places… couldn’t get to the funeral as the washer motor has gone on my windscreen wipers - and no, they’re not frozen. What a day, is it time for a drink?!
I nearly went to the Homebase next door but it was too cold 🥶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
One of the comments on the Daily Mirror article concerning her return to Big Time playing Widow Skanky....

1674489900272.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.