Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You stalking me? I has just been to Staines massive innit… Halfords of all places… couldn’t get to the funeral as the washer motor has gone on my windscreen wipers - and no, they’re not frozen. What a day, is it time for a drink?!
My sons wipers didn't work for a week last cold spell. He was driving 50 miles each way to work, still didn't work .Took car to garage , they said the fluid tank was really low in engine, it's a Ford ecosport, and they would defrost. First day it was over 5 degrees on they came. Skankys still vile too .

Reactions: 16
Why oh why does sfp think that this style of dresses look great...truly horrendous shapeless and dowdy..keeps reminding of little house on the prairie 😂😂😂
she wants to wear it to a wedding but it's too long 🥺🥺
duck me. What on Earth is she thinking 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems sink boy is a bit of a fibber he wasn't asked by revive nutrition to be an ambassador he applied online to get some freebies. 😀😀
chrome_screenshot_1674497077952.png
chrome_screenshot_1674497208619.png
chrome_screenshot_1674497255580.png
chrome_screenshot_1674497332703.png

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Watched GMB this morning, they had an interview with Ulrika Jonsson about this proposed ‘Middle-aged Love Island’, Ulrika threw her hat into the ring to present it ( not so sure about that 😁 ) but she was saying as well as Kelly Brook, Davina McCall and others were interested, and funnily enough no one mentioned The Skank 😁

Thing is presenting TV shows as a sole presenter does take skill, Skank has zero talents for presenting, on Loose Women she was part of an ensemble and she just talked about herself, it’s her only ability, and she was bloody boring at that, she has zero talents as a TV presenter, gee her voice alone would have the viewers turning off in droves. Just watch Davina on old Big Brothers, whatever you think of her, she was brilliant, on that show she was just a natural, she made it look easy, it’s not, Skank couldn’t compete, and honestly even ITV aren’t dumb enough to think otherwise.

To present a show like Love Island you require interview skills, you require empathy with the people on the show, have the ability to be quick-witted when things goes wrong, these shows are often scripted, she will have to learn the script, presenters often input their own takes, what’s Skank gonna say “Do you like my tits ? ” Laura Whitmore the Love Island presenter before Maya Jama was widely slated, cos well she was just rubbish, imagine Skank doing it, she’d be 100x worse, doesn’t even bear thinking about. Haven’t even mentioned she has constantly slated ITV over that South Africa nonsense, reckon she’s effectively black-balled there anyway.

Skank ain’t even close to being in the frame for this gig, no chance it happening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I havent been on a Pricey thread for ages and I just feel she has always wanted her life to look glamourous and now that veneer has well and truly washed off.🙄
She looks like a man due to the lipo sucking off all the natural womanly curves.

Her fave etc has become like a man too.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG with wanting to look like a man if thats her choice but I cannot BELIEVE she is happy like this🤨

She surely misses her natural features and could there ever be a chance of getting herself looking normal again with reconstruction surgery.

She couldve turned her career around fpr the better if she didnt sacrifice her life for men but I think that sjip has sailed.

Sadly she is a PR disaster

I dont think any tv show could save her.
She was once billed as the richest girl next door.

Now she is neither and doesnt seem like a nice person and thats what her girl fans use to love.

Maybe Clare and Dave her former managers hid the truth and just did great PR?!?

I remember I once would watch her shows and found her funny and sweet.
I liked her and Pete.

She has truly had one BIG fall!🤯😵💫😵

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.