Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the misfortune of living near Gloucester and that tattoo place is on the way to my Dad's nursing home.

Gloucester is a very poor run down grothole and that's describing it kindly... she'll fit right in. There's a hostel for the homeless over the road, and the bus station close by full of drunks and drug addicts.
Are there some bins ? Kipper likes being photographed near bins

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That entire photo of ole' Soph is hilarious.

Cheap naff wallpaper that's usually spotted in the sort of backstreet salon that also has padded wall effect paper.

A mass produced nondescript nothing of a painting.

A limp dirty little lampshade.

Grubby mass produced furniture.

And The Dress.
Vintage prairie dresses are beautiful and cleverly made, this is definitely not one of those. This is SheIn trying to do prairie chic and failing miserably.
And if it's too long Soph, just ask big sis, she's always making curtains. Turning that duvet cover up will only take minutes.

Stop trying desperately to make it happen Soph, you're doing it all wrong. Many have nailed the look perfectly before you, just give up.
Pick up your Timmy Mallet glasses and fek off.
looks like skanky made the dress out of her curtains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Skank was begging for Panto in 2019 ( well according to a Red Top 😁) with a hilarious £1 million price tag, needless to say, zero roles were offered…..no one was interested then, no one is interested now ( £60k, be lucky to be offered 60p ) really is yawn inducing nonsense as usual….and look, according to the story, it was said ahead of a bankruptcy hearing 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 1903962
So delusional! She is the only one who doesn’t know she cannot sing! And she thinks she is worth £60k? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Part of the problem is the fabric too. It could probably work ( on someone) if the fabric was sheer and floaty in some sort of light colour or delicate, subtle floral print or embroidery on it. Instead, it looks like cheap, thick cotton poplin. It's too dense and blocky looking. Just what you need when you're vertically challenged.
Shortarse Dame Edna in Hideous Frock.
Is that really the look she's striving for?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Kelly Brook still looks gorgeous, the opposite to Skanky. I get the impression that KP thinks if she says something enough, it will happen. Not a chance (of Love Island or panto).

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The wonderful Tim Curry as Frankenfurter well I for one certainly would, had to drive 20 miles to a friends house to see this the first time on tv as our tv didn’t do channel 4 then.
By the way skanky love you’re a bleeping disgrace.
me too! I had a few favourite versions on the tours for the theatre show a long time ago too 😅

Reactions: 14
That flipping mo ron is bigging it up again in the Daily Filler.

Does the brainless KP not know children under 13 are not allowed to have their own accounts on youtube?

" YouTube doesn't allow children under the age of 13 to create their own channels or accounts, and children between ages 13 and 17 are only allowed to open them with parental permission."

Sorry if mentioned before, it just really wound me up. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That flipping mo ron is bigging it up again in the Daily Filler.

Does the brainless KP not know children under 13 are not allowed to have their own accounts on youtube?

" YouTube doesn't allow children under the age of 13 to create their own channels or accounts, and children between ages 13 and 17 are only allowed to open them with parental permission."

Sorry if mentioned before, it just really wound me up. :(
Good old Hawkeye 🤬…..last time I mentioned him he miraculously appeared again….let’s wait and see 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like SB has unfollowed the tattoo place :unsure:
Katie just signing stuff for no1 fan Julie on her IG
Shes probably raging he let it out they were both coming tomorrow. Blown her "I'm single " lie. Doubt they will be there tomorrow. Why is she going there anywhere when shes supposedly got 6 more to get from the other tattoo guy. Or has he just realised she doesnt pay for them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think (hope) her career is dead in the water, the ladette culture that was promoted in the 90,s is long gone and that is all she could to. Drink swear , lewd behaviour. People don,t want it or need it more. I just hope some justice comes out of the BH and creditors start to get their money back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.