Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m looking forward to the tattoos.
Actually, I am looking forward to the tattoo placement.
I’m hoping for the knees.There are already faces there, so it will be interesting ( in a get-me-an-exorcist way).
I’m also hoping for something on the top of Phil and Grant.Maybe Blade.It'll be the most attention he gets from her, as she’s always looking at her own tits.
There is a plus side to all of this.
Look to the future, when Princess or Junior are getting married, and Kp is wearing her backless,frontless mini dress( in cream or white crochet) in the church.People can always read her if the vicar drones on a bit.It beats looking at stained glass, and is appropriate for the occasion as you can humbly thank the man upstairs that you are not her, and you’re loving it.Woo Hoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm pretty sure there's a lot of money going through SFP & even 'Arry's bank accounts. Especially since AFP has been M.I.A. Plus Black Sheep Management business account. https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07663561/more
Money's definitely moving around in envelopes and the clan (Sophie the source and skank especially) will have black sheep company credit cards, might aswell rename the company 'gravy train ltd professional money movers' 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like SB has unfollowed the tattoo place :unsure:
Katie just signing stuff for no1 fan Julie on her IG

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I'm pretty sure there's a lot of money going through SFP & even 'Arry's bank accounts. Especially since AFP has been M.I.A. Plus Black Sheep Management business account. https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07663561/more
This makes sense.But unless there is some court ordered forensic investigation I have no hope of anything coming to light. I would also be interested in the businesses that associate with her.
I mean, if I was HMRC I would be shining a light on this kind of murkiness.They only seem concerned with targeting people in genuine dire straits or owning a few thousand.It was ever thus.

• Heart
Oh no has Skank changed her mind, so disappointing, was looking forward to Tuesday, Sink-Boy back by her side in public, despite her playing find the tampon with another bloke and texting boy-rappers, oh the laughs and larks we’d all have at cuckhold Sink-Boy’s expense. Bit sad now 😞😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He isn’t going now.He is back in the attic eating mysteriously gritty ready meals.Sitting in KPs old wheelchair licking condensation off the windowpane.
He was hoping that Mummy would show him pictures of Vegas if he deleted those silly phone messages, but it wasn’t to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh no has Skank changed her mind, so disappointing, was looking forward to Tuesday, Sink-Boy back by her side in public, despite her playing find the tampon with another bloke and texting boy-rappers, oh the laughs and larks we’d all have at cuckhold Sink-Boy’s expense. Bit sad now 😞😁
They are back in eachothers arms😍 Skanky promised Carl that she would never ask another man to go fanny fishing for her tampax ever again...because now she uses Always ultra😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Why oh why does sfp think that this style of dresses look great...truly horrendous shapeless and dowdy..keeps reminding of little house on the prairie 😂😂😂
she wants to wear it to a wedding but it's too long 🥺🥺
tit, that photo scared the crap out of me😱 Thought it was from a horror film, I was looking for the rope around the neck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why oh why does sfp think that this style of dresses look great...truly horrendous shapeless and dowdy..keeps reminding of little house on the prairie 😂😂😂
Reminds me of one of Norman bates mothers dresses in 'pyscho' don't think Sophie would look as good as Norman's mother though wearing it.🤣
chrome_screenshot_1674484410611.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she’s lifted it from one of those “ glamping “ sites.Its a canopy, from under which you’re supposed to look at the stars.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aww, my son is getting married in March and I need something to wear for that, perhaps she would let me borrow it? ;) 😂

Do any of our Krusties understand accounts or have someone who does? I tried looking at the last set on there and they make no sense to me. The company has zero employees according to that filing and debts of almost £200,00, so where does the money come from/go to? Is it just a front for KPs money laundering? And who is A Antonio who is a 'director'? We know who D Infield is.

• Haha
Aww, my son is getting married in March and I need something to wear for that, perhaps she would let me borrow it? ;) 😂
If you want something similar try 'GO OUTDOORS' they do a four man tent in the same colour too😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have the misfortune of living near Gloucester and that tattoo place is on the way to my Dad's nursing home.

Gloucester is a very poor run down grothole and that's describing it kindly... she'll fit right in. There's a hostel for the homeless over the road, and the bus station close by full of drunks and drug addicts.
Ooh perhaps she's got a room there?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Old Tat, by Kipper Price. Not just signed, but personally signed.
What a div.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just had a look around and as well as her brother a man called Andrew Antonio is also a director of Black Sheep and various other companies and the UK business manager of Russell Brand who did some very dodgy tax evasion :unsure: :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.