Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Confirmed she’s pissed at the Italian restaurant in shoreham.. not by me personally, but Friends are there for a birthday, she’s incredibly loud wanting freebies ..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Selling her clobber 😂 this story is really highlighting her desperation!!
The model explained: "Because they believe the word ‘bankrupt’, I get judged for it.

"But I don’t let it get to me now; I just think, OK, if you don’t want my business because you believe what you read, then you lose out. Bankruptcy’s just, like, a word. But I don’t let it affect me, because I know the truth."

Dear Katie,

Please let me explain and help you out a bit.

The word bankrupt means 'unable to pay your debts, as declared in law' and people should rightly judge you. Not withstanding your reputation and well documented history of non payment for goods and services, they don't want your business for good reason.

You have correctly identified that bankruptcy is indeed a word, but with significant meaning, something that is clearly lost on you. But that's okay because you don't let it affect you, because you know the truth. It must be hard knowing that the truth is you are nothing more than a thief. Asking people to work for you then not pay them is theft. If someone orders a framed picture of your bed socks and then doesn't pay but keeps the picture that's stealing. Do you get the picture now?

We can do a word a day if you like? Shall tomorrow's word be cunt?

Lots of love

Brah xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Seems sink boy is a bit of a fibber he wasn't asked by revive nutrition to be an ambassador he applied online to get some freebies. 😀😀
chrome_screenshot_1674497077952.png
chrome_screenshot_1674497208619.png
chrome_screenshot_1674497255580.png
chrome_screenshot_1674497332703.png

• Haha
Reactions: 55

DC16

VIP Member
I don't actually think the authorities did remove them.

In my opinion, and it's just my opinion, I think she had them for visiting and refused to give them back. Hence the accusations of 'stalking', threatening behaviour she accused Kieran of and reported him to the police, when in reality he was trying to see if they were safe and well and perhaps wanted to take them home. I think his 'radio silence' is because legally he's been advised to keep quiet and is going through correct legal channels to get his kids home.

This is all about (1) looking like a single mother of 3 for the BH. (2) getting one up on Kerian and Michelle out of pure jealously and spite.

What I can see is one sad and unhappy young boy, not at school, not seeing his family and friends and probably isolated and ignored all day. Bunny is the opposite and turning into a precocious young madam, gobby and quite frankly not very pleasant. All encouraged by her mother.

What a sad sorry mess.
You are right Blue, the authorities didn't remove them. She is just refusing to hand them back to Kieran. I think it is to get back at him, she's still seeking revenge and the kids are the collateral in her sick, twisted game.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Recap- as the BH draws ever closer the skanky one is trying to pull even more tricks out of the bag. We’ve had

lipstick kisses @ £55
One item of soiled underwear for £200 or you can get the whole shebang ( and she did) for £350. Now don’t go expecting professionally mounted item or this price ,no she took a leaf out of SB”s repertoire and did a bespoke background which authentically looks like her actual knees, all wrinkly , to staple the garments on, and you will be glad to know it’s not an ikea picture frame she’s got a wholesale lot from pounstretcher. To top this range off she’s had a rifle through her junk rooms and pulled out the unsold copies of both her novels and autobiographies. Again perfect gift for under £60.
in addition to this her imagination has dreamed up a few tv shows to talk about, time will tell if they transpire into actual shows with Harvey ( groans, not another one ) , mucky mansion ( however this would be subject to possession), I suggested they do an episode of hoarders which would be more apt. Also they have put the call out for Panto season already and she thinks they will pay £60,000 for her the play skanky the twanky in Aladdin ( but we’ve never know her just to have one lad in, there will be more young men to the slaughter in her search for the next “one”
SB has been notably absent, but we think he’s just hibernating - bunny let us know he was sleeping upstairs. Talking of bunny , tattlers were horrified that she voiced ambitions to do OF and seemed to belittle her bro, telling all in sundry that he was being kept back a year. Any longer with Kipper and Bunny will be fully possessed and need an exorcist to extract skanks influence from her.
There was a foto shoot with Edna Kipper and the two wee ones , Harvey was also home too, this could be the OK mag deal for the miraculous AFP story - we await release day to find out .
She seems ti be lining her ducks in a row to influence the BH, PTSD, ADHD, APB ( oops sorry that what the police put out for her)
Poorly feet, poorly mum, hunners of sprogs that she brings up single handedly , even when she’s out on 3 day benders. Weekly nails and x3 weekly hair continues , well she is a top moddal and still got it. Still spending, still advertising her “ businesses”
TLDR- she’s still a WGC - never forget remember Sharon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Anna666

VIP Member
Not that I watch this love island crap, but got a feeling the makers will be going with Kelly, as presenter .... she's always been quite a stunner, and more natural than old wrinkly plastic wonky tits, mullet hair, slug brow pwiccee .... as NanaSniff always bleats ` Its a no brainer ` 🤷‍♀️ with her ` old man Steptoe body ` 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Ming55

VIP Member
If she,s looking for work what about her Community Service , has that been completed? As for Bunny saying why she is banned from TikTok and now needs a YouTube channel , where the fuck are social services in this exploitation shitfest.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

MrsEms

VIP Member
Why oh why does sfp think that this style of dresses look great...truly horrendous shapeless and dowdy..keeps reminding of little house on the prairie 😂😂😂
she wants to wear it to a wedding but it's too long 🥺🥺
Shit, that photo scared the crap out of me😱 Thought it was from a horror film, I was looking for the rope around the neck!

• Haha
  • Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
Selling her clobber 😂 this story is really highlighting her desperation!!
This bit bugs me

"But I don’t let it get to me now; I just think, OK, if you don’t want my business because you believe what you read, then you lose out. Bankruptcy’s just, like, a word. But I don’t let it affect me, because I know the truth."

Oh really Skank? The truth is that you wouldn’t be going through this if you DIDNT owe people money you stupid cunt 🤦🏻‍♀️😠

• Haha
  • Angry