Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old Tat, by Kipper Price. Not just signed, but personally signed.
What a div.
Remember when she had Bunny signing those cheap and nasty lashes she was flogging? Guess what B is going to be doing now?
Sinin' skank's stained underwear and doing some crafts framing the garbage.

"Mummy. Wot duz Wet Dweems mean anyway?"

This was 2019, when she looked almost passable! Now just a mutilated mess. KFP, Katona, Lloyd & Westbrook must have different sort's of eye sight to us, if they look in the mirror & see a beaut staring back at them. These pictures were only a few recent years ago & look how she's declined. Covered in ink. Chest like two Camel humps (actually, I think the picture very apt. Looks like her backside & one hump bigger than the other!View attachment 1904021
Bet the camel smells better too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I just had a look around and as well as her brother a man called Andrew Antonio is also a director of Black Sheep and various other companies and the UK business manager of Russell Brand who did some very dodgy tax evasion :unsure: :cautious:
Aaaaaaaahhhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just had a look around and as well as her brother a man called Andrew Antonio is also a director of Black Sheep and various other companies and the UK business manager of Russell Brand who did some very dodgy tax evasion :unsure: :cautious:
Yep, Andrew is her accountant!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Aww, my son is getting married in March and I need something to wear for that, perhaps she would let me borrow it? ;) 😂

Do any of our Krusties understand accounts or have someone who does? I tried looking at the last set on there and they make no sense to me. The company has zero employees according to that filing and debts of almost £200,00, so where does the money come from/go to? Is it just a front for KPs money laundering? And who is A Antonio who is a 'director'? We know who D Infield is.
The debtors are who owes money to them (not their debts) - creditors are who they need to pay. This implies that they have raised invoices for 200k for which they are due funds (so maybe skank) particularly as they are not trade debtors (ie through doing their normal business)

What is noticeable is the low value of cash

As they are a small business unfortunately you don't get to see the income and expenditure statement so you cannot see how much they are actually turning over (or how much business they are actually doing)

Reactions: 26
Yep, Andrew is her accountant!
So he’s part of the businesses as well.
I ( naively), thought that some poor independent soul was stuck in an office trying to make sense of things like
“ If A earns £129 thousand and spends nothing , how does A end the year with £ 3.48p and a grey track suit only”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Looks like SB has unfollowed the tattoo place :unsure:
Katie just signing stuff for no1 fan Julie on her IG
He's unfollowed that other one too.
Think the guy was called Marc Singer,it was a new account claimed he was a singer,dancer and model who owned several tattoo studios (don't know where he was based though)

Reactions: 19
You stalking me? I has just been to Staines massive innit… Halfords of all places… couldn’t get to the funeral as the washer motor has gone on my windscreen wipers - and no, they’re not frozen. What a day, is it time for a drink?!
Don't drink myself but in skanky land anytime is drinky time. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You stalking me? I has just been to Staines massive innit… Halfords of all places… couldn’t get to the funeral as the washer motor has gone on my windscreen wipers - and no, they’re not frozen. What a day, is it time for a drink?!
haha I told you all yesterday I was suddenly psychic and none of you believed me. :LOL: Was it the one on the causeway? I used to live across the road. :D Drink away, love...none of us are in a fit state to judge to you. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Trust, integrity, excellence, reliability. Just what Danny boy is offering in his other director role (Skank take note !!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This was 2019, when she looked almost passable! Now just a mutilated mess. KFP, Katona, Lloyd & Westbrook must have different sort's of eye sight to us, if they look in the mirror & see a beaut staring back at them. These pictures were only a few recent years ago & look how she's declined. Covered in ink. Chest like two Camel humps (actually, I think the picture very apt. Looks like her backside & one hump bigger than the other!View attachment 1904021
Also...camels absolutely stink!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the Jimeny duck is going on with this old outfit picture 😳
4B213638-2563-4BC3-B9B7-A33275D7AD97.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.