Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Skank was begging for Panto in 2019 ( well according to a Red Top šŸ˜) with a hilarious Ā£1 million price tag, needless to say, zero roles were offeredā€¦..no one was interested then, no one is interested now ( Ā£60k, be lucky to be offered 60p ) really is yawn inducing nonsense as usualā€¦.and look, according to the story, it was said ahead of a bankruptcy hearing šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜

023FA7FD-89EC-4F53-A9B4-4F85AF0CC862.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Recap- as the BH draws ever closer the skanky one is trying to pull even more tricks out of the bag. Weā€™ve had

lipstick kisses @ Ā£55
One item of soiled underwear for Ā£200 or you can get the whole shebang ( and she did) for Ā£350. Now donā€™t go expecting professionally mounted item or this price ,no she took a leaf out of SBā€s repertoire and did a bespoke background which authentically looks like her actual knees, all wrinkly , to staple the garments on, and you will be glad to know itā€™s not an ikea picture frame sheā€™s got a wholesale lot from pounstretcher. To top this range off sheā€™s had a rifle through her junk rooms and pulled out the unsold copies of both her novels and autobiographies. Again perfect gift for under Ā£60.
in addition to this her imagination has dreamed up a few tv shows to talk about, time will tell if they transpire into actual shows with Harvey ( groans, not another one ) , mucky mansion ( however this would be subject to possession), I suggested they do an episode of hoarders which would be more apt. Also they have put the call out for Panto season already and she thinks they will pay Ā£60,000 for her the play skanky the twanky in Aladdin ( but weā€™ve never know her just to have one lad in, there will be more young men to the slaughter in her search for the next ā€œoneā€
SB has been notably absent, but we think heā€™s just hibernating - bunny let us know he was sleeping upstairs. Talking of bunny , tattlers were horrified that she voiced ambitions to do OF and seemed to belittle her bro, telling all in sundry that he was being kept back a year. Any longer with Kipper and Bunny will be fully possessed and need an exorcist to extract skanks influence from her.
There was a foto shoot with Edna Kipper and the two wee ones , Harvey was also home too, this could be the OK mag deal for the miraculous AFP story - we await release day to find out .
She seems ti be lining her ducks in a row to influence the BH, PTSD, ADHD, APB ( oops sorry that what the police put out for her)
Poorly feet, poorly mum, hunners of sprogs that she brings up single handedly , even when sheā€™s out on 3 day benders. Weekly nails and x3 weekly hair continues , well she is a top moddal and still got it. Still spending, still advertising her ā€œ businessesā€
TLDR- sheā€™s still a WGC - never forget remember Sharon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Recapā€¦.short and sweet, cos itā€™s the same old šŸ’© these days, Skankā€™s lying about future work options heading her way ahead of the bankruptcy hearing, went on GMB news, talked šŸ’© about everything and again stated the Pwicey is back and bigger than ever, as usual nothing was challenged, no decent questions asked of her. Skank announced she was selling her signed dirty knickers to her fans ( wanking Incels) they were excited, everyone else did a big sick šŸ¤¢ She had a magazine shoot for OK magazine, speculation is rife that the AFP transplant story is coming soon. Sadly it appears Princess is hanging around a bit more at the MM.

123C5E07-8076-4A6F-897E-B7812208120E.png

Rumours are that Skank and Sink-Boy (yes heā€™s still with her) are getting tattooā€™s in Gloucester tomorrow, I for one am looking forward to this being a thing, and sheā€™s decided he can now stop hiding.

My take carried over from the last thread of their current relationship statusā€¦

DD9F47AF-7A1D-4200-83C4-613BA19280BC.jpeg

Editā€¦.oooh just seen a recap posted ahead of mine, you lucky Tattlers šŸ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Latest
Why in God's name is an 8-year-old briefing the press now? Kipper has absolutely no awareness of appropriate boundaries for kids, her need to generate attention for herself comes first, beyond anything.

Is it also an attempt to deflect? If anyone launches criticism at KP she can claim people are attacking Bunny? :rolleyes:
Oh, hang on, it's a quote from the live video? So the press have picked up on it but they can't go all out on the worse aspects of it such as the Only Fans comment? At least they have it, thanks to DC16.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Can't wait to see the tattoos....has anyone checked out the tattooists instagram page šŸ‘€ Not the best work šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't wait to see if these two scamming cunting skid marks turn up together tomorrow at god's of ink in Gloucester, anyone close to have a check see. šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If she,s looking for work what about her Community Service , has that been completed? As for Bunny saying why she is banned from TikTok and now needs a YouTube channel , where the duck are social services in this exploitation shitfest.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Skank was begging for Panto in 2019 ( well according to a Red Top šŸ˜) with a hilarious Ā£1 million price tag, needless to say, zero roles were offeredā€¦..no one was interested then, no one is interested now ( Ā£60k, be lucky to be offered 60p ) really is yawn inducing nonsense as usualā€¦.and look, according to the story, it was said ahead of a bankruptcy hearing šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜

View attachment 1903962
This was 2019, when she looked almost passable! Now just a mutilated mess. KFP, Katona, Lloyd & Westbrook must have different sort's of eye sight to us, if they look in the mirror & see a beaut staring back at them. These pictures were only a few recent years ago & look how she's declined. Covered in ink. Chest like two Camel humps (actually, I think the picture very apt. Looks like her backside & one hump bigger than the other!
1674477781014.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Recap- as the BH draws ever closer the skanky one is trying to pull even more tricks out of the bag. Weā€™ve had

lipstick kisses @ Ā£55
One item of soiled underwear for Ā£200 or you can get the whole shebang ( and she did) for Ā£350. Now donā€™t go expecting professionally mounted item or this price ,no she took a leaf out of SBā€s repertoire and did a bespoke background which authentically looks like her actual knees, all wrinkly , to staple the garments on, and you will be glad to know itā€™s not an ikea picture frame sheā€™s got a wholesale lot from pounstretcher. To top this range off sheā€™s had a rifle through her junk rooms and pulled out the unsold copies of both her novels and autobiographies. Again perfect gift for under Ā£60.
in addition to this her imagination has dreamed up a few tv shows to talk about, time will tell if they transpire into actual shows with Harvey ( groans, not another one ) , mucky mansion ( however this would be subject to possession), I suggested they do an episode of hoarders which would be more apt. Also they have put the call out for Panto season already and she thinks they will pay Ā£60,000 for her the play skanky the twanky in Aladdin ( but weā€™ve never know her just to have one lad in, there will be more young men to the slaughter in her search for the next ā€œoneā€
SB has been notably absent, but we think heā€™s just hibernating - bunny let us know he was sleeping upstairs. Talking of bunny , tattlers were horrified that she voiced ambitions to do OF and seemed to belittle her bro, telling all in sundry that he was being kept back a year. Any longer with Kipper and Bunny will be fully possessed and need an exorcist to extract skanks influence from her.
There was a foto shoot with Edna Kipper and the two wee ones , Harvey was also home too, this could be the OK mag deal for the miraculous AFP story - we await release day to find out .
She seems ti be lining her ducks in a row to influence the BH, PTSD, ADHD, APB ( oops sorry that what the police put out for her)
Poorly feet, poorly mum, hunners of sprogs that she brings up single handedly , even when sheā€™s out on 3 day benders. Weekly nails and x3 weekly hair continues , well she is a top moddal and still got it. Still spending, still advertising her ā€œ businessesā€
TLDR- sheā€™s still a WGC - never forget remember Sharon
Also had a hideous tattoo on its leg of the lead singer of Twisted Sister.

Btw this line from the recap: "I suggested they do an episode of hoarders which would be more apt." Made me cry laughing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Pantos don't start signing people up until April/May, so I think this is just in her drug-addled brain cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Pantos don't start signing people up until April/May, so I think this is just in her drug-addled brain cell.
How on Earth would the ADHD riddled, illiterate smelly creature learn lines? Unless very rudimentary ones.

• Haha
Just a thought but already doing a story and shoot for OK mag so why do OK pay the source (Sophie or skank) for this panto crap exclusive same day, a little bonus on the side maybe because OK aren't going to reveal who the 'source' is and the money stays hidden aswell.

Reactions: 20
I have the misfortune of living near Gloucester and that tattoo place is on the way to my Dad's nursing home.

Gloucester is a very poor run down grothole and that's describing it kindly... she'll fit right in. There's a hostel for the homeless over the road, and the bus station close by full of drunks and drug addicts.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Just a thought but already doing a story and shoot for OK mag so why do OK pay the source (Sophie or skank) for this panto crap exclusive same day, a little bonus on the side maybe because OK aren't going to reveal who the 'source' is and the money stays hidden aswell.
I'm pretty sure there's a lot of money going through SFP & even 'Arry's bank accounts. Especially since AFP has been M.I.A. Plus Black Sheep Management business account. https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07663561/more

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.