Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Jaynie. Plus, Jett seems very very sad & I bet he would pour out his feelings to his teachers. Tell them he's missing his daddy. Maybe say what's really going on at the house with KFP & her constant array of 'guests'. KFP doesn't want anything to slip out of poor innocent Jett's mouth, that could cause her damage. Especially as BH id due in a couple of weeks. Authorities seem to have really Fk'D up, removing J & B from Kieran, into the hands of this dangerous, out of control, loud liability. KFP can't look after her poor pets or herself, let alone innocent small children. :mad:
I don't actually think the authorities did remove them.

In my opinion, and it's just my opinion, I think she had them for visiting and refused to give them back. Hence the accusations of 'stalking', threatening behaviour she accused Kieran of and reported him to the police, when in reality he was trying to see if they were safe and well and perhaps wanted to take them home. I think his 'radio silence' is because legally he's been advised to keep quiet and is going through correct legal channels to get his kids home.

This is all about (1) looking like a single mother of 3 for the BH. (2) getting one up on Kerian and Michelle out of pure jealously and spite.

What I can see is one sad and unhappy young boy, not at school, not seeing his family and friends and probably isolated and ignored all day. Bunny is the opposite and turning into a precocious young madam, gobby and quite frankly not very pleasant. All encouraged by her mother.

What a sad sorry mess.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm guessing she will be talking about the new social media law then given she posted about that. Farage needs to point out the hypocrisy of her supporting a law that she herself could be prosecuted under!
Treading in the dainty ladylike footsteps of previously Faraged Katona and Westbrook she will screech about the same old crap as usual whilst looking like an unrecognisable filtered to death orange blur 'Me Me Me ... Me Me Me .... Me Me Me ... My MH ... My Kids ... My career ... My Harveys Law ... My comeback ... My surgery ... My Tits ... My TV show ... My future ... My Life ... My OF'
1674744627761.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18

In my opinion, and it's just my opinion, I think she had them for visiting and refused to give them back. Hence the accusations of 'stalking', threatening behaviour she accused Kieran of and reported him to the police, when in reality he was trying to see if they were safe and well and perhaps wanted to take them home. I think his 'radio silence' is because legally he's been advised to keep quiet and is going through correct legal channels to get his kids home.

This is all about (1) looking like a single mother of 3 for the BH. (2) getting one up on Kerian and Michelle out of pure jealously and spite.

What I can see is one sad and unhappy young boy, not at school, not seeing his family and friends and probably isolated and ignored all day. Bunny is the opposite and turning into a precocious young madam, gobby and quite frankly not very pleasant. All encouraged by her mother.

What a sad sorry mess.
You are right Blue, the authorities didn't remove them. She is just refusing to hand them back to Kieran. I think it is to get back at him, she's still seeking revenge and the kids are the collateral in her sick, twisted game.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Perhaps someone willing to watch this Farage interview tonight (Jesus Christ, my two LEAST favourite people on the planet together in the same room/on the same Zoom call) could count how many times she says "me/I/my/mine" etc..

---

You are right Blue, the authorities didn't remove them. She is just refusing to hand them back to Kieran. I think it is to get back at him, she's still seeking revenge and the kids are the collateral in her sick, twisted game.
And all that time Kieran had them, with her being BANNED from having them more than 2 hours a week, supervised, and he never once broadcast that or gloated. Yet she stole them back (allegedly) and had plastered it all over IG within hours that she now had sole custody (or whatever it's now called).
What a spiteful, amoral, cruel witch. Those poor kids. Poor Kieran.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Deep breaths Wilma and make sure there's no flans, pastries and puddings in reach, you know how you get when you watch skanky. 🤣
I wish I knew where she lived.... I'd be standing by the open window with my gob open.... especially when it comes to pastries.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

What a sad sorry mess.
All this.
I suspect Kieran is playing the long (legal) game so that when/if he gets them back her contact is going to be very different.
Price is slated for doing everything for publicity.
He's criticised for doing things privately.
🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Come on down and buy your Rose scented SHIIIIIIIIIIIITE 20% off with the speshal code and a signed card,just what you want for Valentines day 🤣🤣
OMG! Some bloke must really despise you if he's sending you garbage with her photo stuck on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just looking at this pic again - what’s with the cushion on the left? I know it has her shadow but is the cushion discoloured already?! 😅
D7757723-2669-42FB-A935-0C73DBEF11C7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Doesn’t make a lick of sense. My youngest son’s school keep sending out letters about attendance percentages and fines and meetings etc. they are so hot on it here in Surrey - as I imagine to be the case everywhere else 🤷🏼‍♀️ How can this warty old bleep get away with depriving the child of an education?? If he needs holding back a year, deliberately keeping him off isn’t going to help him further! I feel the most sorry for little Jett he has absolutely no chance being held hostage by that ugly slag. Just from the clips she chooses to share, you can see how unhappy that little boy is. It’s so uncomfortable to watch 😰
I was in Surrey at the time 20 years ago when they were on my case over my son bunking-off. My daughter says they're red-hot on it still.
Poor little J

---

I wasn’t going to say that but, that’s a real thing. I worked with a guy years ago. And his father committed suicide when he was 9. And his mother treated my friend like crap, his whole childhood. When he was 21, on his 21st birthday party in his house, she got drunk and admitted she hated my friend became looked so much like his dad. That night, in front of us all he said quite calmly, ‘I’m never going to speak to you again, get out of my house’. And he’s 58 now, and he never spoke to her again. And doesn’t seem to regret it.
My husband left home at 17 because his parents were awful. A couple of years later FIL left MIL for some old doris he'd got involved with but instead of clinging to her only child MIL decided it was all His Fault and blamed him for his father leaving her! She maintained that her husband only left because of him (he was a pain in the arse as a teenager apparently but being treated as he was its hardly surprising), and then she also added that in fact she'd NEVER wanted children anyway & having their son was not her choice she insisted - she was obligated to provide A Child - but considering she was obliged to have at least the one she certainly did not want a boy! Nice eh? The pair of them died some years ago yet their son has not shed a single solitary tear for either of them whereas when his dog died he was distraught - that says a lot doesn't it?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Come on down and buy your Rose scented SHIIIIIIIIIIIITE 20% off with the speshal code and a signed card,just what you want for Valentines day 🤣🤣
just what anyone would want on valentines day, some immation flowers (or real ones, freshly swiped) with a handful of sparkly pubes on top 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still don't see how she got banned for posting her kids on TT, Kim K does it all the time and she doesn't get banned. She's always posting videos of her and North.
Probs cos she doesn’t have parental responsibility?

Reactions: 9
The pair of them died some years ago yet their son has not shed a single solitary tear for either of them whereas when his dog died he was distraught - that says a lot doesn't it?
sounds like me, mum died a few years ago & I have never been even sad that she died, it was always about my younger sister & how well she was doing (no better than me) the only comments that I received were negative, I was told to pull myself together & get on with it when I had crippling PND after the birth of my son yet babysat my sister's two every 5 mins to give her a break because she was tired!
none of those kids will want anything to do with kipper in time

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Best description I ever read of fishlips farage is
A man of straw wrapped in tweed.

I loathe him. He's beyond foul.
She's enjoying her association with the right wing fascist racist press at the moment.
She's found her level.
Maybe thats next on the agenda stand has a candidate for some right wing party.

Reactions: 10
In the TikTok live video when Bunny said 'He needs to be kept back a year'. My initial thought was that Bunny was using it to tease Jett, as in haha he's so dumb and possibly it's a concept she's seen on US TV where it's more common. KP said 'change the subject' when school was mentioned but she did join in laughing with Bunny. I suppose she could still be using it to tease him whether it's true or not. If KP has just decided Jett isn't going to school then that's awful and neglectful. I tend to agree with others when they say she might be isolating him from school as he's not happy and would tell someone.
i wonder if shes not sending jett to school to avoid running into either michele or kieron or his gran, giving them a chance to take him back ? jett is older than bunny, so closer in age to valentino. bet hes missing valentino too.perhaps hes in same class as valentino and thats why she wants him held back a year ?

Reactions: 12
Definitely not in the studio talking bollocks with Nigel then.
Big announcement 5pm.
Interview 7pm.
Then live on tiktok 8:30pm.
Wonder if skank can stay sober and off the sniff for those 3hrs. 🤣
It would be a Skanky world record if she did Stan 😂😂.

just what anyone would want on valentines day, some immation flowers (or real ones, freshly swiped) with a handful of sparkly pubes on top 😂
I thought it was strands falling out of her nasty extensions

What a sad sorry mess.
All this.
I suspect Kieran is playing the long (legal) game so that when/if he gets them back her contact is going to be very different.
Price is slated for doing everything for publicity.
He's criticised for doing things privately.
🤔
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 I think both of these sums up the situation. I don’t blame Kieran for keeping quiet, he’s simply going about things the right way, in family proceedings no one is allowed to publicise anything; everything is meant to be strictly kept confidential between the parties directly concerned. So that’s why the radio silence from Kieran, he can’t share anything if he did he could jeopardise his case

Reactions: 23
Looks like it's just you and me tonight Wilma!

Shall I bring red, white or rose? Can you do the snacks?
Bring all three.
I'll happily provide snacks. I've just had a delivery of Cole's Crappy Carvery delicious ready meals. They packed with mold nutrients and are truly vomit inducing delicious.
Bring a bucket - Wilma x

---

Deep breaths Wilma and make sure there's no flans, pastries and puddings in reach, you know how you get when you watch skanky. 🤣
After the show, me and Brah are off to Horsham to fling breeze blocks disguised as cakes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.