Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course nobody will win. They never do.. AGAIN she's never challenged on it or called out. She just pockets the bloody money. She is a low life disgusting crook. I'm also fairly confident that she won't have the required license to hold a raffle. And I love that she's not actually even stating what the £400 worth of crap the 'prize' actually is.
The girl who won her hair piece in her last raffle is still waiting. 🙄
what are the rules on raffles….? Is gambling allowed on insta?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It would be a Skanky world record if she did Stan 😂😂.

I thought it was strands falling out of her nasty extensions

👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 I think both of these sums up the situation. I don’t blame Kieran for keeping quiet, he’s simply going about things the right way, in family proceedings no one is allowed to publicise anything; everything is meant to be strictly kept confidential between the parties directly concerned. So that’s why the radio silence from Kieran, he can’t share anything if he did he could jeopardise his case
You’re probably right. But what damage has KFP already done to those little kids? Jett looks constantly miserable. Bunny allowed to do & say what she likes. It will be very hard for Kieran to get them back to normal again. KFP probably put dreadful thoughts into their minds about their daddy & Michelle. What a shocking situation 🥲. I hope if she has taken them illegally, Kieran is reporting their videos & how they’re being treated in her company. Plus who looks after them when she’s not there? Who’s getting Bunny to school & why isn’t Jett at school? I hope the authorities take a very dim view on her behaviour. I am sure she’s doing this because she will use them as excuse at BH. Hope if she’s taken them, without authority, the court are made aware. She’s also really trying to hurt & destroy Michelle & Kieran. What a truly nasty piece if work she is. 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Skank and her scamming raffles,,, still waiting to hear if anyone won that Audi she was raffling last year. 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You’re probably right. But what damage has KFP already done to those little kids? Jett looks constantly miserable. Bunny allowed to do & say what she likes. It will be very hard for Kieran to get them back to normal again. KFP probably put dreadful thoughts into their minds about their daddy & Michelle. What a shocking situation 🥲. I hope if she has taken them illegally, Kieran is reporting their videos & how they’re being treated in her company. Plus who looks after them when she’s not there? Who’s getting Bunny to school & why isn’t Jett at school? I hope the authorities take a very dim view on her behaviour. I am sure she’s doing this because she will use them as excuse at BH. Hope if she’s taken them, without authority, the court are made aware. She’s also really trying to hurt & destroy Michelle & Kieran. What a truly nasty piece if work she is. 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
And the silence, hence approval, from family Price is deafening.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Of course nobody will win. They never do.. AGAIN she's never challenged on it or called out. She just pockets the bloody money. She is a low life disgusting crook. I'm also fairly confident that she won't have the required license to hold a raffle. And I love that she's not actually even stating what the £400 worth of crap the 'prize' actually is.
Don’t think we ever heard what happened to the car Katona was raffling. It got nicked (supposedly). Did everyone get their money back for the tickets? Unlikely 💩

• Angry
Reactions: 19
just what anyone would want on valentines day, some immation flowers (or real ones, freshly swiped) with a handful of sparkly pubes on top 😂
It s the prices( no pun intended), that I have issue with.Sell tat to the clinically stupid by all means, but twenty- two quid?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Skank won't be bothered if someone shuts down this raffle of hers because she'll have already pocketed the money and it says "no refunds" it's just another scam and ripping off her fans again.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I'll bring some darts. We can aim them at Phil and Grant and if successful the explosion will be heard to Brighton and back.
She'll probably have an undiagnosed breast cancer because there's no way they could do a mammogram on those revolting objects.

Reactions: 9
but i
Sorry, but I totally disagree. Why on earth should they let Skanky stop them having more children? They only have one child they are both parents to, I would imagine they've always planned to have two children together, a little brother or sister for Apollo. Good luck to them both. The shared parentage and mixed family clearly works well for them and they are good parents to all the children. It would be ridiculous deciding not to have another child because of a psychopathic evil narcissistic witch's actions. Imho of course.
t's not all about skanky and what's going but i do think it plays a part, it's been documented that him and michelle have problems as usual criptic posr's on IG etc and as a poster said maybe they cant have b&j back so lets have another child how would that feel to jett and bunny

they would be better hiring a good solicitor and fight the skank not give up after a couple of months (yes i know we dont kinow what they are doing legally)there is so much going on i dont think it's a great ideas but KH does seem weak imo and needs to fight as them kids are sufferring big time and having another kid just seem's not a good idea imo there is plenty of time

---

Totally agree, KH and MP’s family planning shouldn’t be based around a psycho ex and her whims.

As the Americans say if we do this, the terrorists win - very apt description of Skanky now I come to think of it.
do you think it'a a good idea to have another lkd if your relationship has been rocky the last few months
as ive said its not all skany's going on but the couple KH.MP has been shaky to say the least
i just feel it could wait and sought this mess out and get L&B back

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.