Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the silence, hence approval, from family Price is deafening.
Yes this.I have said before that I felt sorry for KP when KH cheated on her, and I am fine with her hating him.Its self destructive, but hey ho.
But the absolute immorality of her using the children to hurt him is disgusting.She even admits herself that he is a great father, so keeping them way from him is just evil.She is hurting her own kids for vengeance, and she doesn’t care.
As for swooping in to protect them from MPs pie throwing, don’t make me laugh.She’s had SB in situ since slap gate.”Let those without sin throw pie ( or slaps or punches)”
I keep making the mistake of thinking elements of clan Price care about the welfare of those children.But it’s just point scoring, and ultimate manipulation before the BH. Shame on them.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Hey skank look what you can make with a few leftover veggies and some sausages,, right off to work taking my sausage casserole thing and some crusty bread to enjoy later. See you all later stay safe ❤
IMG_20230126_160623_201~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He did look really beaten down poor sod 😕
I know if he has seen the TT's and Jett's poor sad face he must be passed himself with worry. Yet she just twists the knife to get back at him with not a thought of how it will be affecting the kids. As long as she wins that is all that matters.

I agree with posters who say he will be doing whatever he can, but following the rules so as to not threaten his case. She will not be able to keep her foghorn gob shut and I hope he is compiling a dossier. Actually he just needs to look on here it is already documented :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes this.I have said before that I felt sorry for KP when KH cheated on her, and I am fine with her hating him.Its self destructive, but hey ho.
But the absolute immorality of her using the children to hurt him is disgusting.She even admits herself that he is a great father, so keeping them way from him is just evil.She is hurting her own kids for vengeance, and she doesn’t care.
As for swooping in to protect them from MPs pie throwing, don’t make me laugh.She’s had SB in situ since slap gate.”Let those without sin throw pie ( or slaps or punches)”
I keep making the mistake of thinking elements of clan Price care about the welfare of those children.But it’s just point scoring, and ultimate manipulation before the BH. Shame on them.
'It' is hanging onto B & J not only for the hurt factor against K & M but as an aid to the grifting.
She sees Bunny as the new mini me to replace Princess and IMHO is hoping for some diagnosis for Jett that will enable him to be the new, younger and cute Harvey.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
i wonder if shes not sending jett to school to avoid running into either michele or kieron or his gran, giving them a chance to take him back ? jett is older than bunny, so closer in age to valentino. bet hes missing valentino too.perhaps hes in same class as valentino and thats why she wants him held back a year ?
Oh, lest we forget, she's BANNED from the school due to the restraining order. Perhaps that's one of excuses to keep J home?
(On second thoughts, B IS still attending so it won't be her driving her to school.)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Brah Day Izit I've made some room for you on my lovely Puke pink coloured velvet sofa which I found in a skip a lovely shop

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't actually think the authorities did remove them.

In my opinion, and it's just my opinion, I think she had them for visiting and refused to give them back. Hence the accusations of 'stalking', threatening behaviour she accused Kieran of and reported him to the police, when in reality he was trying to see if they were safe and well and perhaps wanted to take them home. I think his 'radio silence' is because legally he's been advised to keep quiet and is going through correct legal channels to get his kids home.

This is all about (1) looking like a single mother of 3 for the BH. (2) getting one up on Kerian and Michelle out of pure jealously and spite.

What I can see is one sad and unhappy young boy, not at school, not seeing his family and friends and probably isolated and ignored all day. Bunny is the opposite and turning into a precocious young madam, gobby and quite frankly not very pleasant. All encouraged by her mother.

What a sad sorry mess.
it's now more or less confirmed by the poster who said they knew Kieran's mum. There was also a 'welfare check' and police called to the MM before Kieran was arrested, I think that was a check on the kids. Thinking back to the rumours of a video, it seems to me that Kipper planned to take the kids and that was her defence in case anyone criticised her for it. She will say she has seen evidence that Kieran's house was not safe and, exercising her rights of parental responsibility is protecting them. There are plenty of discussions online where one parent ( usually the mother) keeps the kids from seeing a father because they have concerns about safety. The father then has to go to court, the police can do nothing but a welfare check for the other parent. The video will be like the mysterious burglars that trashed her house and stole her post bock or the people who stole her diamonds or stole her engagement ring. They will never be verified and just disappear back into Kipper's imagination because she got what she wanted.

---

but i

t's not all about skanky and what's going but i do think it plays a part, it's been documented that him and michelle have problems as usual criptic posr's on IG etc and as a poster said maybe they cant have b&j back so lets have another child how would that feel to jett and bunny

they would be better hiring a good solicitor and fight the skank not give up after a couple of months (yes i know we dont kinow what they are doing legally)there is so much going on i dont think it's a great ideas but KH does seem weak imo and needs to fight as them kids are sufferring big time and having another kid just seem's not a good idea imo there is plenty of time

---

do you think it'a a good idea to have another lkd if your relationship has been rocky the last few months
as ive said its not all skany's going on but the couple KH.MP has been shaky to say the least
i just feel it could wait and sought this mess out and get L&B back
How has it been 'documented' Michelle and Kieran have problems? It's all the same gossip coming from the same sources. The gossip that shut down quicker than the speed of light the instant Skanky got the kids, funny that innit?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
  • Heart
She has been raiding the containers again,that looks like she has priced the bra st £200 and the lipstick smudge at £30/£50.The rest of that tat could be picked up at pound shops for £2 to £10( I’m being generous).
And the bras.What make are they?
They do not look like they have been worn either.They look like a job lot from BHS circa 1990.
Colour me cynical.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
but i

t's not all about skanky and what's going but i do think it plays a part, it's been documented that him and michelle have problems as usual criptic posr's on IG etc and as a poster said maybe they cant have b&j back so lets have another child how would that feel to jett and bunny

they would be better hiring a good solicitor and fight the skank not give up after a couple of months (yes i know we dont kinow what they are doing legally)there is so much going on i dont think it's a great ideas but KH does seem weak imo and needs to fight as them kids are sufferring big time and having another kid just seem's not a good idea imo there is plenty of time

---

do you think it'a a good idea to have another lkd if your relationship has been rocky the last few months
as ive said its not all skany's going on but the couple KH.MP has been shaky to say the least
i just feel it could wait and sought this mess out and get L&B back
Kieran hasn't lost custody of Bunny and Jett. She's refused to return them. That's a fact. And suggesting another child will replace them is ridiculous, they already have Apollo and that's made no difference to how Michelle and Kieran raise Bunny and Jett.

As for saying "they'd be better hiring a solicitor rather than giving up" that's bang out of order. I know for an absolute fact that Kieran has not and will not give up on those kids. He is not weak, and he IS fighting, just because he doesn't broadcast it means jack tit. I don't know where you're getting these assumptions from but you're way WAY off the mark.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
it's now more or less confirmed by the poster who said they knew Kieran's mum. There was also a 'welfare check' and police called to the MM before Kieran was arrested, I think that was a check on the kids. Thinking back to the rumours of a video, it seems to me that Kipper planned to take the kids and that was her defence in case anyone criticised her for it. She will say she has seen evidence that Kieran's house was not safe and, exercising her rights of parental responsibility is protecting them. There are plenty of discussions online where one parent ( usually the mother) keeps the kids from seeing a father because they have concerns about safety. The father then has to go to court, the police can do nothing but a welfare check for the other parent. The video will be like the mysterious burglars that trashed her house and stole her post bock or the people who stole her diamonds or stole her engagement ring. They will never be verified and just disappear back into Kipper's imagination because she got what she wanted.

---

How has it been 'documented' Michelle and Kieran have problems? It's all the same gossip coming from the same sources. The gossip that shut down quicker than the speed of light the instant Skanky got the kids, funny that innit?
l

apart from gossip michelle has posted criptic quotes on IG a few times about going alone etc and somebody on here saying he was playing up with clients and now saying he has no work as michelle has put her foot down

Reactions: 4
@Brah Day Izit I've made some room for you on my lovely Puke pink coloured velvet sofa which I found in a skip a lovely shop
I'm on my way. I've got red, white and rose and grabbed a bottle of fizz in case Farage gives her a hard time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
so she is glad she was made bankrupt,bet all the people she owes money to would rather she was not and had paid them what she owes them.(she says lots of people go bankrupt yes they do but not to the tune of over 3million pounds)

Reactions: 14
For all KPs faults , I didn’t think she was a racist. But being interviewed by our pound shop Enoch Powell, I’m really surprised. What on earth are they going to discuss.
I see the interview is on Friday (tomorrow). I’m in. I might be able stomach a few minutes of Mr Racism and his stupid show with a stupid title.
It's a racist channel with racist presenters.
Anyone decent simply wouldn't touch it with a bargepole no matter how desperate for publicity.
She may not be overtly racist but she's certainly forever tainted after going on that.
I'd say the same about anyone on it.
I also cannot understand anyone who watches it.
However as I know several here do, I'll step away from that.

I don't though make any allowances for farage, who is a dangerous bigoted fool and a deeply unpleasant human being.
They're welcome to each other. Both criminals and liars for a start, they can compare notes.

• Heart
l

apart from gossip michelle has posted criptic quotes on IG a few times about going alone etc and somebody on here saying he was playing up with clients and now saying he has no work as michelle has put her foot down
Hearsay and not backed up by the trusted posters on here though.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.