Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jett could have dyspraxia, maybe some things he finds hard. I couldn't tie my shoelaces or tell the time when all the other kids could, it's not a huge deal, I didn't get the rules to games either but then again I didn't see the point of running about with a netball or trying to run fast in rounders and would rather read. He might be great at other things, like your kid, everyone's different. I do hope he gets back with his dad soon because it does look like Jett likes his sport.

---

She could afford a private tutor surely. Maybe instead of spending on horses, beauty treatments, flights, tattoos and takeaways she could get him learning and engaged with someone that can help him if she can't. But no, of course not. If Jett is her 'scapegoat child' she probably even thinks he deserves it, it's his role to be the kid that doesn't shine and gets all the negative fallout of everything, it's emotional abuse but will SS and the courts ever recognise it?
Sadly, probably not. The kids should get time with their dads, I do think that will be sorted out eventually but she is doing so much damage now!
She doesn't think she should pay if he needs extra help, she will think it's all the school's fault for not teaching him properly and expect them to provide the extra help when of course at his age she can do it herself at home. It will mainly be reading and maths, which at his level even she should be able to manage! Doubtless she will soon be wanting him sent to a school where he will get more help, paid for by the taxpayer of course!

---

Hahaha, it's going to be so funny when she falls foul of the new law herself! Maybe she can be the first person prosecuted under it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
We’re in south Wales and it must depend which council you come under as my son had six months off with anxiety and emotional burn out (undiagnosed) and school didn’t do any checks whatsoever. I had to call the local authority myself and ask them to do a welfare check
Wow! They are all over attendance here, are you south west or east? That really surprises me! If I say Fabian Way would you recognise the place? I’m really shocked, my friend is a teacher in a different school and it’s definitely something they are strict on too.

I absolutely agree Jaynie.

He's like Junior and seems, for his age, seen her for what she actually is.

I agree with you, if he goes to school he'll tell the teachers the truth of living with her in his own way. So she's isolating him to stop him exposing her. You only had to see his face from that restaurant last night how miserable he truely is. Kerian must be beside himself. This is so, so wrong.

Why hasn't anyone questioning why he's not been in school for 12 weeks, especially if he's struggling?
Blue it’s the only reason I can think of as to why Bunny is in school and Jett isn’t. They go to the same school so extra travel and timing isn’t an issue. Jett isn’t ill, so that’s not the reason, he’s not on holiday and he’s not going to multiple funerals or health appointments, what other reasons are there for a child to miss school?

It’s clear Bunny adores her mum, and loves the attention being lavished upon her by Skanky, so she’s more likely to protect Skanky if she’s asked questions, especially when you factor in she hasn’t seen much of her mum over the last few years. I can’t blame Bunny for her behaviour, she’s just a little girl who is desperate for her mother’s love and attention and she finally has it. The poor girl is probably clinging onto Skanky for dear life in case she goes away for a while again. Imagine how hard it must be to have your mum constantly swanning in and out of your life, never knowing when you’re going to see her next or what state she will be in. 😞

I’m concerned about Jett, he had a very dark look on his face when regarding Skanky, his eyes were angry and something else I couldn’t put my finger on. This whole situation is clearly causing him a lot of pain and anger, he isn’t hiding it at all, he’s not even trying to which is the most concerning part, how much more will this little boy take? He looks ready to explode and if looks could kill Skanky would have been a sizzling heap at that table.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She doesn't think she should pay if he needs extra help, she will think it's all the school's fault for not teaching him properly and expect them to provide the extra help when of course at his age she can do it herself at home. It will mainly be reading and maths, which at his level even she should be able to manage! Doubtless she will soon be wanting him sent to a school where he will get more help, paid for by the taxpayer of course!
I think it runs much deeper than this, and it has been mentioned previously. Schools are well placed to monitor children's welfare, and it is likely there is a level of involvement from CS. I would hazard a guess that Jett is deliberately being kept off school so that he can't be observed being miserable and potentially say something that would become a safeguarding concern. If not being kept off deliberately, he is certainly not being gently encouraged to attend. I think Price has Bunty wrapped around her little finger so she would have no such concerns there, but Jett looks thoroughly miserable and scared. She won't want to risk an investigation with a potential return to KH so close to the BH.

I wonder if J & B have any contact with KH?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Jett. That little boy looked so much happier with Kieran. KP is holding on to him out of spite, she doesn’t actually want him. I don’t think she wants Bunny full time either, too much of a tie, but in the short term Bunny seems to be enjoying herself as KP‘s shadow.
We don’t know what is going on behind the scenes regarding the school, or SS, or any relevant court cases. So I really hope something is happening, atm it doesn’t seem as if Kieran is seeing J and B at all, which is very concerning. You can’t just rip children out of the life, family and home they know and expect them to be ok.
Regarding the comments about the way Jett eats, my son is the same as this. He has hyper mobility syndrome, and gets a lot of pain in his joints. He holds a pen in the same awkward way too, which affects his handwriting. He wasn’t diagnosed until he was 14, after years of teachers moaning at him for his untidy writing. Jett may possibly be the same, just a thought.
Whatever the truth is, I hope Jett will soon be back in education, whether at his existing school or somewhere else if that’s more suitable. Most importantly, I hope both kids are placed back with their dad asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah good luck with that one, not a hope in hell being an undischarged bankrupt!
Wouldn’t that qualify her in this Tory government?

I think she should run again, but get much bigger norks first. On a side note my autocorrect tried to correct norks to Boris, not too far off Apple 😉.

• Haha
Wow! They are all over attendance here, are you south west or east? That really surprises me! If I say Fabian Way would you recognise the place? I’m really shocked, my friend is a teacher in a different school and it’s definitely something they are strict on too.

Blue it’s the only reason I can think of as to why Bunny is in school and Jett isn’t. They go to the same school so extra travel and timing isn’t an issue. Jett isn’t ill, so that’s not the reason, he’s not on holiday and he’s not going to multiple funerals or health appointments, what other reasons are there for a child to miss school?

It’s clear Bunny adores her mum, and loves the attention being lavished upon her by Skanky, so she’s more likely to protect Skanky if she’s asked questions, especially when you factor in she hasn’t seen much of her mum over the last few years. I can’t blame Bunny for her behaviour, she’s just a little girl who is desperate for her mother’s love and attention and she finally has it. The poor girl is probably clinging onto Skanky for dear life in case she goes away for a while again. Imagine how hard it must be to have your mum constantly swanning in and out of your life, never knowing when you’re going to see her next or what state she will be in. 😞

I’m concerned about Jett, he had a very dark look on his face when regarding Skanky, his eyes were angry and something else I couldn’t put my finger on. This whole situation is clearly causing him a lot of pain and anger, he isn’t hiding it at all, he’s not even trying to which is the most concerning part, how much more will this little boy take? He looks ready to explode and if looks could kill Skanky would have been a sizzling heap at that table.
I agree Jaynie. Plus, Jett seems very very sad & I bet he would pour out his feelings to his teachers. Tell them he's missing his daddy. Maybe say what's really going on at the house with KFP & her constant array of 'guests'. KFP doesn't want anything to slip out of poor innocent Jett's mouth, that could cause her damage. Especially as BH id due in a couple of weeks. Authorities seem to have really Fk'D up, removing J & B from Kieran, into the hands of this dangerous, out of control, loud liability. KFP can't look after her poor pets or herself, let alone innocent small children. :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I dont think they should be trying for more kids imo the whole set up skanky and kieron is a mess and that needs sorting not adding to the stress it's not as if they dont have kids and are desperate,it would be wrong imo even thinking about more children and also it seems K&m have had problems themselves all child related issues she be about J & b not trying for more
Sorry, but I totally disagree. Why on earth should they let Skanky stop them having more children? They only have one child they are both parents to, I would imagine they've always planned to have two children together, a little brother or sister for Apollo. Good luck to them both. The shared parentage and mixed family clearly works well for them and they are good parents to all the children. It would be ridiculous deciding not to have another child because of a psychopathic evil narcissistic witch's actions. Imho of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Okay Krusties, what utter shite will she spout on the telly box tonight? It's guaranteed to be lies. And in all honesty, who the hell is interested in listening to anything she says? 🤷I just don't get it 🤔 There will be a massive list of "don't talk about it". It'll just be a me, me, me, meeeeeeeee fest of crap.
I still cannot fathom why any media outlet publishes anything she says. It's all lies. It's all unchallenged. Why? Does she genuinely generate enough interest to get ratings up?
Last week's announcement of £60,000 panto role. Utter bollocks. Yet it gets printed & goes unchallenged or questioned. Where is this panto? Which theatre? What panto? What role? Zero questions asked. Just printed coz she said it.
Clearly the media are taking the piss most of the time & think she's a joke. So why not just cancel her all together? I can only hope that by publishing all her money making schemes & businesses that it's to highlight to the BH what she's up to. Who knows 🤷

Reactions: 21
Sorry, but I totally disagree. Why on earth should they let Skanky stop them having more children? They only have one child they are both parents to, I would imagine they've always planned to have two children together, a little brother or sister for Apollo. Good luck to them both. The shared parentage and mixed family clearly works well for them and they are good parents to all the children. It would be ridiculous deciding not to have another child because of a psychopathic evil narcissistic witch's actions. Imho of course.
Totally agree, KH and MP’s family planning shouldn’t be based around a psycho ex and her whims.

As the Americans say if we do this, the terrorists win - very apt description of Skanky now I come to think of it.

Reactions: 21
She's got a busy night planned, talking politics then into sales overdrive! No stopping The Pricey eh?! 🙄🤨
Definitely not in the studio talking bollocks with Nigel then.
Big announcement 5pm.
Interview 7pm.
Then live on tiktok 8:30pm.
Wonder if skank can stay sober and off the sniff for those 3hrs. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's got a busy night planned, talking politics then into sales overdrive! No stopping The Pricey eh?! 🙄

Seems to be against what's allowed, unless she has permission for all this promotion & selling she's doing? 🤨
I'm guessing she will be talking about the new social media law then given she posted about that. Farage needs to point out the hypocrisy of her supporting a law that she herself could be prosecuted under!

I'm guessing she will be talking about the new social media law then given she posted about that. Farage needs to point out the hypocrisy of her supporting a law that she herself could be prosecuted under!
It was an announcement on her KPMemorabilia account, so might not be related to the petition.

I hope Farage is finally the one to challenge her (y)

Reactions: 19
@Crowbag, I agree that it's very unusual for a child to be kept back a year these days, even with quite extreme additional needs. He is an August birthday and was premature so if he were starting school now, his parents might be able to choose for him to defer a year. I think this change in legislation came in possibly when Jett would have been starting school but was very unusual in those early days. However, to pull a child from an established peer group in Year 4 (think thats where he must be?) is extremely unlikely. I too think that this is someone carelessly speaking out of turn around Bunny (someone who doesn't know their arse from their elbow) and she has picked up on it. That's bang out of order.

I disagree however, that 12 weeks out of school is not a problem. It IS, a big one, on SO MANY levels.
I'm comparing the absence to the sorts of cases behaviour and attendance see every day.
Kids that ended up with us often hadn't been in school for over a year (unless they'd been excluded). Excluded kids often fall through the net and end up in limbo. Then there's the special (dangerous) world of kids who won't attend the PRU either.
EOTAS used to trail all over trying to find kids who didn't go to school (there's a whole network to support kids who are educated other than at school).

It's a problem in terms of missed work etc, it's a problem in terms of social and emotional development. Safeguarding, safety. Fun. Happiness.
I'm completely pro school attendance.
But from the point of view of many professional services he's at the bottom end of the scale.
And sadly like most places they're now understaffed and underfunded.

Plus of course she could say she's home schooling. No national curriculum needed.
Or that he's avoiding school, but that would mean too much involvement from various places for price's comfort.
Or of course it could be part of her game. Poor me with my difficult child. Nobody knows how much trouble he causes. Etc.

Reactions: 13
Poor Jett. That little boy looked so much happier with Kieran. KP is holding on to him out of spite, she doesn’t actually want him. I don’t think she wants Bunny full time either, too much of a tie, but in the short term Bunny seems to be enjoying herself as KP‘s shadow.
We don’t know what is going on behind the scenes regarding the school, or SS, or any relevant court cases. So I really hope something is happening, atm it doesn’t seem as if Kieran is seeing J and B at all, which is very concerning. You can’t just rip children out of the life, family and home they know and expect them to be ok.
Regarding the comments about the way Jett eats, my son is the same as this. He has hyper mobility syndrome, and gets a lot of pain in his joints. He holds a pen in the same awkward way too, which affects his handwriting. He wasn’t diagnosed until he was 14, after years of teachers moaning at him for his untidy writing. Jett may possibly be the same, just a thought.
Whatever the truth is, I hope Jett will soon be back in education, whether at his existing school or somewhere else if that’s more suitable. Most importantly, I hope both kids are placed back with their dad asap.
Linked to dyspraxia in lots of cases. :)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.