Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s more a case of what he might say. Bunny seems to be enjoying herself at her mothers, Jett clearly isn’t and isn’t taken in by her as he said she doesn’t love him (btw if my child said I didn’t love her I would be heartbroken). If he was at school he would get asked questions, Skanky would be fucked as it’s more than likely he wouldn’t lie to protect her and she knows this. Best keep him away from anyone who can interfere with her plans until he’s served his purpose.
I absolutely agree Jaynie.

He's like Junior and seems, for his age, seen her for what she actually is.

I agree with you, if he goes to school he'll tell the teachers the truth of living with her in his own way. So she's isolating him to stop him exposing her. You only had to see his face from that restaurant last night how miserable he truely is. Kerian must be beside himself. This is so, so wrong.

Why hasn't anyone questioning why he's not been in school for 12 weeks, especially if he's struggling?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
In Pricey's tiny mind Jett is Kieron!
He's quiet and thoughtful and definitely not a Price so therefore he deserves to be treated in the same fashion that she treats his dad and all men in general.
I'm surprised that as yet 'it' isn't screeching about maintenance for the two of them as parenting them affects her earning potential as it's difficult to film with your tits out all day with two kids to attend to and including only one of them wants to join you on OF.
Speaking of… I had a snoop on Kieran’s mother’s Instagram after it was mentioned here the other day. There is absolutely no denying that child is Kieran’s - I was taken aback by how identical they look 😂
22CFA6F6-2137-45E8-8B3A-90587DF6CB7A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
OMG, she's just started following the IG account for UK Parliament :rolleyes: x1000000

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Skanks always been indifferent towards Junior and Jett, it's because she can't mold them in her image they were moneymakers when they were babies/toddlers but that stopped so the girls take center stage as moneymakers for advertising, staged pictures and mini me publicity. Soon as junior started to have a music and film career skank tried to latch back onto him but he saw through her and is i hope having none of it. Skank will continue to use Prinny and Bunty for her own gain it's got nothing to do with love it's money, publicity and the long term control of their lives as skanky the momager.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Yes, Jett still hasn't been to school, 12 weeks as she’s been now :cry: Bunny is going.
I think she’s just keeping him off as she has been told he has to repeat a year. But he will be missing the social side of things and also he would pick up some things that would stand him in good stead for repeating . She is so short sighted ( I know the optician said otherwise 🤣) and only sees the benefit to her is she doesn’t have to do his washing /ironing /homework ( not that she did anyway)

Reactions: 17
Everything surrounding the 2 youngest is just so sad. Without doubt the tiny snippets we see via her isn't even scratching the surface of what is really going on 😢. I worry that Jett is being isolated.

If she has decided to home ed all she has to do is tell the LA how she intends to educate him. This is then sufficient for 3 or 4 months. She will then be offered a phone call, home visit or need to submit a report to give a more detailed update of what she's doing & how he's progressing. I home educate so I know how this works.

Maybe he's on the EBSR path. However I think that's highly unlikely. I have knowledge of this.

We know from Wendy that the family is desperately worried.

Without doubt various agencies etc will already be involved. Unfortunately everything takes times & rules/guidelines need to be followed (unless you're Skanky).

Also without doubt is the fact that whatever she's playing at, it's purely for her own benefit.

This is all too depressing 😢 So let's focus on something good that Skanky's doing 😁🤔 ah yes, she's wanting to help the lady with the daughter who has PW. That's a good thing she's doing surely? Nah, I think she just wants to ask her what it's all about so she can further pedal the lie that H has it. If anything, that little girl further proves that H does not have it. H has never had the facial features of PW. It has never been mentioned by any professionals we've seen over the years. It was not listed on his diagnosis that was published. He is just massively fat due to over feeding by her. This has built a bad habit that is nearly impossible to break. She should be done for neglect & cruelty.

In other news.....who thinks she'll be trying to get herself on the next series of MILF Manor? That's if there is another series. It's so very twisted & wrong. It's right up her street 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wasn’t going to say that but, that’s a real thing. I worked with a guy years ago. And his father committed suicide when he was 9. And his mother treated my friend like crap, his whole childhood. When he was 21, on his 21st birthday party in his house, she got drunk and admitted she hated my friend became looked so much like his dad. That night, in front of us all he said quite calmly, ‘I’m never going to speak to you again, get out of my house’. And he’s 58 now, and he never spoke to her again. And doesn’t seem to regret it.
I think it's more common than people think. The narc mother in my family called one boy ugly and made jokes about his teeth, we were appalled. Her other son was allowed to get away with anything, being loud, rude, stealing, hitting his baby sister, she would ignore him completely and let him do it whilst the other kid got blamed. Years later he's quite a good-looking young man and she drapes herself over him and plasters her accounts with photos of him :sick: , so the role was reversed again.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He's following that Ruby girl on IG. I'm beginning to think Tampongate is a load of crap, just like that Callum thing. You can't trust a Zleb, they lie, cheat and con people (most do anyway)
Maybe he's going to help Ruby look for her tampon? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I can see exactly what she's doing. Get's Jett out of school (home learning). Selling just about ANYTHING possible online. OF's filming from home. Will use all this to say she needs to keep MM as she has to work from home due to home teaching her young son, who has MH & anxiety issues. Will tell BH she's doing everything possible to earn a living. Needs 11 bed house to store stock she's selling etc etc Bull :poop: Will try to lead BH up the garden path. Won't mention the fact for at least 2 years,only supervised access of kids. She is playing the game & deceiving everyone & Bunny & especially Jett are the pawns, sadly.:poop::mad::sick:
But is she allowed to run a business from MM. Does she not need to get change of use from Horsham Council!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'll take one for the team 😘
I am going to record it. That way, I can speed up her voice so that she's all squeaky and it'll give me a laugh. This will also enable me to pause it while I go and get another restorative glass of wine.... or throw up in the downstairs loo, depending on how much bollocks is being spouted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
But is she allowed to run a business from MM. Does she not need to get change of use from Horsham Council!
That may be the case, but she's storing all the 'kisses' frames, bath bombs, cheap flowers, used clothes, new clothes etc etc somewhere. All the books she's trying to flog. Plus all the wrapping/boxes to send them off. Filming OF's from MM. All of these are 'business' ventures & earning her some sort of cash. It must look like one endless tupperware/Ann Summers party house, full of cheap :poop: , nobody wants, apart from her 'super fan'.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.