Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bring all three.
I'll happily provide snacks. I've just had a delivery of Cole's Crappy Carvery delicious ready meals. They packed with mold nutrients and are truly vomit inducing delicious.
Bring a bucket - Wilma x

---

After the show, me and Brah are off to Horsham to fling breeze blocks disguised as cakes
Ohhhh, just a suggestion @Whl1994 , treat yourself to a KFC bargain bucket for this evening. Something to eat & then a bucket to throw it all up in whilst watching her 😁👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe KPMemorabilla is having a half price sale
That would match the half price OF sale she's got on now.

17 new messages in 15 days with an average of around 115 likes per message. At $7.50 for 31 days means she's getting about £4.86 per subscriber after OF take their 20%. So, netting little more than 500 quid a month for putting herself up to be laughed at, a big success she ain't.

Where's Kourtneykool?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bring all three.
I'll happily provide snacks. I've just had a delivery of Cole's Crappy Carvery delicious ready meals. They packed with mold nutrients and are truly vomit inducing delicious.
Bring a bucket - Wilma x

---

After the show, me and Brah are off to Horsham to fling breeze blocks disguised as cakes
Can you check on the post bocks and parcel bin aswell Wilma.. been so worried about them since their ordeal at the hands of the Mexican mail bandit organised crime syndicate.😎 P.S make sure you chuck a concrete cake through the attic window don't want sink boy to feel left out. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15

17 new messages in 15 days with an average of around 115 likes per message. At $7.50 for 31 days means she's getting about £4.86 per subscriber after OF take their 20%. So, netting little more than 500 quid a month for putting herself up to be laughed at, a big success she ain't.

Where's Kourtneykool?
I've noticed @kourtneykool has been missing for a while. Are you okay? Give us a wave. Are you in The Priory in a Skanky Only Grans recovery programme?

---

Where's Kourtneykool?
Mmmmmm, are you suggesting she's not making the millions a month that we're led to believe 🤔🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t share the video - too big. He’s walking the dogs in the woods and saying he’s trying to stay positive in this miserable climate - keep riding the storm - and it’s never tit forever - remember things always get better.
I saw that an I felt really sorry for him. He looked really sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep, Kieran knows that those kids will be back where they belong soon enough. We knew that bleep wouldn't give them back, spiteful, hateful witch. Kieran has no choice but to do things by the book, this all works in his favour. The school is probably doing their best regarding Jett.

This won't do bleep any favours in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bring all three.
Bring a bucket - Wilma x

---

I'll bring some darts. We can aim them at Phil and Grant and if successful the explosion will be heard to Brighton and back.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Latest tit on her merch page 🤦‍♀️
Worth over £400 ????? A badly framed pair of your old undercrackers or socks with your illegible scrawl underneath with an unsold copy of one of your ghost written books that you dug out of the rubbish pile is only worth £400 in your imagination Kipper ... FFS ... its even a no from Naked Rodney 😂 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I found Kippers Fan Naked Rodney on Instasham ... look at his bio ... all class he is ... just stops short of saying INCEL ... 0 posts but almost 10k followers ???? 😂😂😂

1674751518833.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
i wonder if shes not sending jett to school to avoid running into either michele or kieron or his gran, giving them a chance to take him back ? jett is older than bunny, so closer in age to valentino. bet hes missing valentino too.perhaps hes in same class as valentino and thats why she wants him held back a year ?
Valentino is quite a bit older than Jett, isn't he like 13 or so? No way they would be in the same class.

Reactions: 12
maybe just saying it so skanky thinks she will be stuck with B and J, that way skanky may be worried incase she has to keep them,when shes already bored with playing mother. it may spur her into giving them back because she thinks it will cock up their plans to have more kids. skanky would cut her nose off to spite her face,shes so fucked in the head.
Ah - I like the reverse psychology theory, @flowerpotno7 , but then if M's announcement is a bluff to Kipper, It will cause untold speculation of is she pregnant/ when/why is she not pregnant yet?
She and Kieran will be battling with heresay in the months to come - a hassle they don't need if untrue.

Reactions: 7
Honest to god she'll do anything for a few quid. I wonder if anyone will actually win the prize.
Of course nobody will win. They never do.. AGAIN she's never challenged on it or called out. She just pockets the bloody money. She is a low life disgusting crook. I'm also fairly confident that she won't have the required license to hold a raffle. And I love that she's not actually even stating what the £400 worth of crap the 'prize' actually is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.