Katie Price #239 nanna, nanna, nanna, nanna, Batnan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elton’s not gonna finger you Skank…

View attachment 1880888
Blood help Kipper. We get it, you USED to mix with the A list, now you can’t even manage the Z list. It’s now the bottom feeders. From the top to the dregs. How the mighty have fallen. You’re finished, accept it and move on, put yourself out your misery, stop rinsing and repeating love, no one’s listening, no one really cares

Skanky Price the manky old trout, got her mates bloke to get her tampax out 🤣
This has to be the next thread @Lala1804 do the # thing

Skanky Price the manky old trout, got her mates bloke to get her tampax out 🤣
This has to be the next thread @Lala1804 do the # thing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lets hope Ruby gets pissed up on her night out and gets loose lipped and plays the recording 🙏
bet shes already played it many times. bet skankys the laughing stock of the area, you know,that middle aged couger, who thinks shes gods gift to men( in her dreams) reduced to borrowing "friends" fellas to pull her tampon out,because shes too tired,old and knackered to do it her herself and cant pull (blokes not tampons) anymore. and as for noises when he got it,believe me,last time i took one out,it wasnt sexy,nice or moan inducing, it was dry and bloody sore!

I like what you did there 🤣🤣

@PTMe is that how she snares a new egg? Does she lure them in with an inserted tampon rummage? 🤢
makes you wonder what else they find up there ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ok so this is so random .. any body know why skanky isn’t friends with Gary cockerel and Phil. They don’t follow each other either . Thort that was her friend

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Filthy bleeping slag! Just when you think this woman cannot get anymore vile! 🤮 I assume Ruby has kicked her fella to the kerb?
Heavens above ~ when did all this happen??
Can y'all remind me who Ruby is, what she does for a living and how long they've been frenemys?? o_O

I can't help raising my eyebrows (they're non slug-like eyebrows) that she's still actually having her periods.... I'd assumed menopause would have shut them down by now...
It's probably been stuck up there since for years along with her Nokia :LOL:

Blimey, she looks like London Bridge!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
bet shes already played it many times. bet skankys the laughing stock of the area, you know,that middle aged couger, who thinks shes gods gift to men( in her dreams) reduced to borrowing "friends" fellas to pull her tampon out,because shes too tired,old and knackered to do it her herself and cant pull (blokes not tampons) anymore. and as for noises when he got it,believe me,last time i took one out,it wasnt sexy,nice or moan inducing, it was dry and bloody sore!

makes you wonder what else they find up there ?
Its probably like Steptoes scrapyard up there full of old junk. I wonder if it has warning signs saying enter at your own peril?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A dead whole sheep!
'Mutton dressed as lamb!'

I can't cope, OMG, I'm stood here now in my kitchen spitting my drink out all over my phone laughing like hell, imagining Cave Divers with headlights on swimming about in underwater black holes fishing for furry sheep with a string for a tail, I think I need to go to bed and reset my brain somewhat!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
That wasn't a string hanging out, Facehugger, it was a ball of wool!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so this is so random .. any body know why skanky isn’t friends with Gary cockerel and Phil. They don’t follow each other either . Thort that was her friend
I think the suggestion is that they just had enough.Her being drunk, causing scenes, fighting, pissing herself etc.
To be fair, they never said anything bad about her. I think the last time she embarrassed them she had to be helped out of the venue by Kris Boyson,Think there are photos still out there somewhere.
Nb somebody correct me if I’m wrong.

If Cunty reads here, I'm sure she's not bothered one bit about what is said about her. She probably revels in the fact there's so many threads dedicated to her & she absolutely loves it no doubt.
She's so self absorbed that I don't think she has any feelings towards the level of hatred that she gets from us all. She doesn't give a shiny shite.
Imagine being so devoid of any feeling or empathy.
What I do think will upset her is that we can see through her scheming, she thinks she is so clever and savvy that nobody would ever work out her plotting. Plus we often predict her next move

The irony is we have the best threat title ever and there is nothing happening!
At least we get to enjoy it for longer!

Katie Price #240 - the wgc are being dull, not even the spectacle of Skank out on the pull

• Haha
No surprise though is it? She's every bit as dodgy as the skank is. Is she bankrolling the next set of plasterclasses or has she been elbowed in favour of Yooooneeek Syrups?
Hahaha 'Yooooneeek Syrups' perhaps jyy have lined up Westbrook and Lee Ryan for a perfume and scarf range?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi 👋thread behind but just read her Insta comments her big comeback isn’t looking good at all 90% of her comments on one post are about her eyebrows and other things. But saw this comment
Yeah, but. but maybe they were gonna curl her hair the old fashioned way, eg: 'Rag Rolling!'

I know the lovely @Pom Bear does the best pics but couldn’t resist doing this one
Oh God, that is SOOOOO WRONG!! :eek:

(@Pombear22 would have displayed her in the BatNan suit!;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
After Prices confession of blokes sliding in to its “DMs”, I presume the DM stands for either:
a. Dirty Minge, or
b. Damaged Material
Or it was in reference to passing and straying Eggs sliding directly in to its knickers and man cave? I bet Coal is well impressed 🤣 Are they still trying for a kid, when’s the wedding? and will Coal wear his Barney outfit for the big day? Three questions in one there for “Ask Carl”.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Now we know why there wasn't an #askcarl sink boy was up to his elbows on tampon retrieval service. 😀
As much as he is an evil twit, she really has fucked him about. A normal bloke would have to be sectioned after her bleeping his head up like she does.
As for the fishy jammy finger, please Ruby come here we are on your side, Amy S too!

So tempted to post in the comments - need a hand getting your tampon out?
Double dare you!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awwwwww brilliant! Love ya lots Kylie Pops!

There's a BRILLIANT joke about bringing a KitKat or a finger of fudge to her Plaster Class on Insta 🤣
Im not on insta would love to see some screen shots if anyone gets chance please?

Think this might be appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.