Katie Price #239 nanna, nanna, nanna, nanna, Batnan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never added a profile pic before but couldn’t resist this one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is exactly what I think . I WANT her to disappear completely , I WANT to never have to see her witch - Face ever again , gurning out of newspapers , Closer magazine or Instagram .

Looking ridiculous , “ posing up a storm” and wearing somebody else's hair “ loosely around her shoulders” .

I WANT her gone from my consciousness by however means necessary , disappear Price , genuinely , it’s ONLY Tattlers who are interested in you now - and that is ONLY to watch your pathetic life spiral down down deeper & down.

We loathe you , detest you , you repulse us . The slightly kinder ones of us pity you [ that’s not me by the way]

duck off … and when you’ve fucked off , duck off some more .
But she won’t will she ?
She is a tit that will never be flushed , she just keeps bobbing on up , stinking up the world.

She cannot go away . Attention is all she has left - and she’s that sick in the head that the hatred towards her is better than being ignored .

I’d absolutely LOVE for this to be it .
She’s gone , just like that , nobody knows why or where & nobody cares either .

What a wonderful world this could be 🌏🥰
Nothing further to add Winey but ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok, so this is from a 100% solid gold source.

Katie got Rubys boyfriend to finger her in the bedroom upstairs while pissed with the kids... and Ruby left her phone on the side..recording... so she has it all on video. The Skank is heard on the video saying “I have a tampon in my wet pussy can you use your fingers to get it out” and then you can hear her moaning as he does it 🙈 Pissed and coked out of her head. Ruby called her out and she denied it so then Ruby sent Katie the recording. Katie had to admit it all to Carl as Ruby told Carl too 😂 (which shows that she's been with Carl all along as you wise Krusties worked out).

She told Carl it wasn’t sexual as she was asking the guy to find her tampon 😂😂🤢 (where to even start with this. Just wow. Only she could try and talk her way out of this one!)🤣

They were both drunk and you can hear Katie trying it on a lot in the video. Ruby said she had caught Katie with her legs on him a few times so she set her phone up as she was suspicious something would happen.

So that's the tea. ☕🫖🫣👀😱
Thanks so much for the new tea, @Angelic37, I must admit I was having a few bad days and this has cheered me right up and also the stuff on IG xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't stay silent any longer and must confess i feel so guilty and ashamed of myself i've been lying to people,, here goes hope you will forgive me. I've been at work since 6pm this evening i've done a couple of jobs outside but since the "tampon gate" story broke i've told my workmates i needed to catch up with paper work so been sat on my arse in the office shuffling papers around not wanting to miss anything. Am i a bleep or just a lazy bleep that if anything happens in skanky land i don't want to miss it and have to read the last 8 pages of this thread and 20 pages of the next. 😎❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm so pleased I decided to catch up tonight. Well I say pleased.....more like repulsed, disgusted, horrified & sickened. Absolutely vile old sIag 🤢 Ruby needs to let as many people hear it as possible. After all, the poisonous old sIag had no thought for Alex when she was showing videos to everyone!
bleeping dirty, filthy, lowlife utter sIag.
Her poor, poor kids 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Well , certainly not boring any more,
Such a horrible story even by her standards, even I
Can’t bring myself to joke about the Skanks misfortune, Must be a Bloody nightmare for her,
Such an intense period, might be able to keep the story quiet but somebody’s going to have to pull some strings, think she might have to throw in the towel this time and go with the flow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
A new video is circulating in ‘The Village’ tonight, a certain KH sat back and enjoyed a gorgeous glass of port as he pressed play and watched the depravity unfold.

As the sordid tale played, KH gave a knowing wry smile as he looked into the mirror on the wall, laughing to himself thinking “I shall sleep well tonight”…..

C8916592-903A-40AD-8FF5-C16CFAA9DB5E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Well , certainly not boring any more,
Such a horrible story even by her standards, even I
Can’t bring myself to joke about the Skanks misfortune, Must be a Bloody nightmare for her,
Such an intense period, might be able to keep the story quiet but somebody’s going to have to pull some strings, think she might have to throw in the towel this time and go with the flow
I like what you did there 🤣🤣

@PTMe is that how she snares a new egg? Does she lure them in with an inserted tampon rummage? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Imagine if said recording ended up on here - now that would be steaming hot 🫖🤭
Unfortunately don't think that will happen,i painstakingly watched Ruby's live for about 5 minutes and you could see people firing questions to her about Tampax gate but she kept schtum despite being pissed as a fart.
She's recently started following a journo from The Sun too (maybe the story was too much for them 🤮or she wanted too much wonga for it)
As usual it will probably pass by and Kipper will get off lightly.
I don't understand why these people don't shout it out from the rooftops what a disgusting piece of tit she is.
bleeping Teflon

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If this happened at her house that means Harvey was still there too 😳😢 what if he'd woken up & gone wandering about? I bet she over-medicates him so he stays asleep.
How many nights have those poor children been subjected to their drunken drugged up mother & a house full of bleeping strangers partying until all bleeping hours 🤬

Unfortunately don't think that will happen,i painstakingly watched Ruby's live for about 5 minutes and you could see people firing questions to her about Tampax gate but she kept schtum despite being pissed as a fart.
She's recently started following a journo from The Sun too (maybe the story was too much for them 🤮or she wanted too much wonga for it)
I don't understand why these people don't shout it out from the rooftops what a disgusting piece of tit she is.
bleeping Teflon
Maybe she's holding out for a payday & doesn't want to blow it by giving details on a live 🤞

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi 👋thread behind but just read her Insta comments her big comeback isn’t looking good at all 90% of her comments on one post are about her eyebrows and other things. But saw this comment
If they've any sense they'll dump her. She certainly isn't going to help them reach the dizzy heights of success & fame 🥴
Good lawd, can you imagine the questions at her upcoming hair & make up tit show?? Katie, what brand of tampon do you use? Katie, do you ask all your friends fellas to finger you? Katie, were your kids asleep before you got pissed, drugged up & fingered? Katie, does unique hair come in shades of blood red? Katie, do you think you look like tit before 500 filters are applied to your photos? Katie, will you be filming Tampax removal for OF? Katie, will your used Tampax be available to buy alongside your barfboms? 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
bleeping Teflon
Yep.She will weather the storm. I think that in the great scheme of things this is very low down on the scale of disgust for me. I can think of many other things which are worse ,her treatment of KH, the SA story etc.
But what it does is reconfirm who,and what she is.And it’s out there.
It also confirms what many thought.Cole is( or at least was) on board. I ask myself how could he be, does he have no pride?But I suppose it depends on your moral code,and what behaviour you are prepared to put up with.
Maybe the two of them had hatched some plan about their relationship being rekindled, who knows.
She won’t care about what people think because she has no shame.She can’t see the hypocrisy of accusing KH of “ disgusting “ behaviour, yet doing the same thing herself.
As always, it’s the children who I feel sorry for.In this case, the elder two.
I worry for the youngest most of all, but more to do with their physical safety.
Here’s another instance of Mum being off her tits on drink and drugs.

Having said all that, hats off to “ Mum Shamer, bringer of tea,”@Angelic37.
With gratitude to Ruby too.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks so much for the new tea, @Angelic37, I must admit I was having a few bad days and this has cheered me right up and also the stuff on IG xx
Omg 🤢 is Ruby the one who put a post up
about something to do with dont trust your mates then unfollowed Kipper ?
Hope them kids are back with KH & MH ASAP !
I’m really surprised she doesn’t have hair strand drug tests now especially with SS involved. Poor B & J 😔
She’s such a slag ! Cole may aswell dish all the dirt on her only matter of time before she,ll play the abused ex. Think Carl of the comeback you can make 🤔🤑 if I was in position i would it’s a no brainier unless he commends this ?
If you’re seeing her still you are a complete doormat I really hope that you have kept away. She has literally no shame complete narcissist this has her name all over it 🤮

If they've any sense they'll dump her. She certainly isn't going to help them reach the dizzy heights of success & fame 🥴
Good lawd, can you imagine the questions at her upcoming hair & make up tit show?? Katie, what brand of tampon do you use? Katie, do you ask all your friends fellas to finger you? Katie, were your kids asleep before you got pissed, drugged up & fingered? Katie, does unique hair come in shades of blood red? Katie, do you think you look like tit before 500 filters are applied to your photos? Katie, will you be filming Tampax removal for OF? Katie, will your used Tampax be available to buy alongside your barfboms? 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Definitely she will bring them down they must be desperate. She,ll arrive late which they have confirmed 🤦‍♀️😂 Oh she’s one sick scruffy cow then poor kids. Omg this will be next Tampax removal on her OF she’s got a comeback to make this will bring in a couple of quid. Lmao 🤣 that will be next with her barfboms 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She'll be on Lorraine next week....her face freshly ironed, teeth cleaned with an orbital sander....."so Katie, what's this we hear aboot a medical emergency?" "Yeah, me busted feet innit. Had 1 dun, waytin fer the uver". "No, no Katie, not your feet. I believe you had to ask your friends partner to remove something for you? You had a Tampax lost up yoor growler? He accidentally fingered you whilst helping retrieve it. Ochhhhh, ya poor wee pet". "Well errrr yehhh, it was orful. And I told my friend & she dint believe me!" "Well, I don't really know what to say Katie. And so suddenly after your mangled tit surgery. How's it feel having 1 that's 6 sizes bigger than the other? You're not having much luck at the moment are you. Aye, maybe you should stop with the surgery now. You don't need anymore. You're absolutely beautiful as you are" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg 🤢 is Ruby the one who put a post up
about something to do with dont trust your mates then unfollowed Kipper ?
Hope them kids are back with KH & MH ASAP !
I’m really surprised she doesn’t have hair strand drug tests now especially with SS involved. Poor B & J 😔
She’s such a slag ! Cole may aswell dish all the dirt on her only matter of time before she,ll play the abused ex. Think Carl of the comeback you can make 🤔🤑 if I was in position i would it’s a no brainier unless he commends this ?
If you’re seeing her still you are a complete doormat I really hope that you have kept away. She has literally no shame complete narcissist this has her name all over it 🤮

Definitely she will bring them down they must be desperate. She,ll arrive late which they have confirmed 🤦‍♀️😂 Oh she’s one sick scruffy cow then poor kids. Omg this will be next Tampax removal on her OF she’s got a comeback to make this will bring in a couple of quid. Lmao 🤣 that will be next with her barfboms 😂
Twas the best laugh ever! 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.